**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Thanks ladies!! Ooh I LOVE Cheetos!! Unfortunately I haven't had any in months because the baby is dairy intolerant :(

Oh man! That's sad :( I never did get any, my pregnancy brain has already kicked in and I forgot everytime I was at the store today!

That's an obvious difference, country!! Fx'd our beans are all sticky.

Thanks Livvy! At first it didn't look like it was any darker and I got a little scared then as it sat and processed for a few minutes it got much darker!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I just got my bfp yesterday with EDD December 7.

Of course Laroawan, welcome! So glad you could join us and congrats! :)

Thank you. I had a mc in February so a little nervous but optimistic this one will be our sticky bean.

Sorry to hear that, I have my fingers crossed that this will be your sticky. I have seen many positives on various sites and it seems to be a lucky month!

Livvy, Country--your lines look great! Such a good feeling!

Welcome, Laroawan! I'm sorry for your loss.

Hi Loroawan! FX for a sticky bean. A few of us here have been through the same thing, so your nervousness is understandable.

Welcome Laroawan!! :D we have the same EDD! At least till the doctor tells us otherwise :haha: with my DS they put me a whole week behind at my dating scan!

Your lines look great Livvy! I would say they are progressing nicely :) I really want to run to the store and grab some FRER to see how dark the line is getting, I also have the urge to pee on something lol. I am starting to feel tired.. I think the exaustion is finally hitting me.. It's not even 6pm and I am ready for bed. No nausea today thankfully, just extreme hunger.. And I have the biggest craving for Cheetos!

:haha: I bought Cheetos today with my lunch! I kept hiding them to keep them out of sight, because I was content and didn't "need" them! Lol

Hmm. Don't know why it uploaded sideways. Here's another pic

Looks wonderful! I am telling myself I'm not buying anymore tests. I just have to trust all will be well or I'd over analyze too! 😊

Thank you. I had a mc in February so a little nervous but optimistic this one will be our sticky bean.

Welcome!!! I had a MC in October, I understand where you are coming from! Oddly enough, I feel a lot less anxiety this time. I have literally told myself prayer and trust is what got my here, so I have to give it to God. Not sure your religious stance, so sorry if that is offensive in any way. I just have really put my faith in Him :)

Good luck faith! Let us know how it goes!

Spoke with my gp last night, she wants to see me tomorrow to get an early referral for a scan due to me being slightly higher risk of ectopic, so hopefully will have a scan in approx 2 weeks and will get the first glimpse of my little bean xx

Spoke with my gp last night, she wants to see me tomorrow to get an early referral for a scan due to me being slightly higher risk of ectopic, so hopefully will have a scan in approx 2 weeks and will get the first glimpse of my little bean xx

Good! I'm glad they are being proactive at identifying it!

Keep us posted on how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->