**December Snowflakes - 2016**

FRER from this morning. Feeling a little more calm.

Also, good luck faithforbaby and MUMOF5!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-21.jpg
    FullSizeRender-21.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 16
Looks great Jezika! I'd say you are right on track! Good luck MUM and Faith, I am sure everything will be perfect! Still about the only symptoms I am experiencing are extremely sore boobs and hungry all the time. I feel like I am eating way to much but I am always hungry! At least I just snack throughout the day and don't eat big meals.

I'm tentatively joining!

I'm a mom of two little boys, one who will be 3 July 5th, and one who will be turning one on Saturday, April 2nd!

I lost baby #3, due October 2016 on February 19th at 6 weeks. After not getting my period back at ~5.5 weeks after my loss, I took a test and found out I am again pregnant. By my count I'm due around December 9th, but of course that's all guess work because I haven't had a period since I got pregnant with my oldest son, and I didn't have a cycle between my loss and this pregnancy.

I'm excited, but extremly cautious and nervous. I also bleed during all my pregnancies so that adds another element of stress.

I really hope that I get to spend the next ~36 weeks getting to know you all :)

Oh and test progression:
28th
29th
Today

Attachments

• 12901335_10156802104835694_5226835384648351397_o.jpg
    12901335_10156802104835694_5226835384648351397_o.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
So I am a little scared, went to the bathroom and when I got up I noticed some blood in the toilet, not much but enough that I noticed it.. Started panicking, went to the bathroom again and no more in the toilet but still some light pink on the paper. I have a call into my dr, just waiting to hear back. Never had spotting this early before and it makes me nervous.

Welcome counting!!! Lines look great!

Country oh sorry you're worried Hun, hope it's nothing and you can get some peace of mind.

So I am a little scared, went to the bathroom and when I got up I noticed some blood in the toilet, not much but enough that I noticed it.. Started panicking, went to the bathroom again and no more in the toilet but still some light pink on the paper. I have a call into my dr, just waiting to hear back. Never had spotting this early before and it makes me nervous.

Oh gosh, I hope everything is okay. Was it red or brown? Do you have any cramping? I hope your doctor calls back soon.

Hello!

Hoping to join you all. I'm still a bit tentative as I've had previous losses but definitely trying to stay positive! I'm due Dec 2nd.

Country Momma - fingers crossed for you. I know it's scary seeing blood but if you've not had cramping hopefully everything is okay.

Nina83 - we were in a thread together a couple of years ago whilst trying to conceive our first! Your daughter looks gorgeous! I bet she's a bit bigger now!!! We're one day apart this time round!!

Fingers crossed for sticky beans for us all! x

I'm semi scanning through the earlier part of the thread and noticed that livvy is also nursing her lo! Just wanted to pop in and give some breastfeeding while pregnant support- I'm doing it too, for the second time. Last pregnancy my oldest self weaned when I was 8.5 months pregnant with my soon to be one year old, who I'm still nursing. Do you know what your plans are? I'm thinking I'll try tandem nursing this time, if this baby sticks and my little guy wants to keep going. The gap would be 20 months.

Sorry ladies, had class today so was busy. It was pinkish red blood mixed with cm. Just went to the bathroom now and none went in the toilet but still some light red/pink on the paper. I am not having any cramps or anything, some pinches and twinges but nothing serious. My dr didn't seem to concerned said it may be just irritation of my cervix, she said of it continued to tomorrow to come in. I have had two successful pregnancies since my miscarriage so she said I am most likely ok.

Sorry ladies, had class today so was busy. It was pinkish red blood mixed with cm. Just went to the bathroom now and none went in the toilet but still some light red/pink on the paper. I am not having any cramps or anything, some pinches and twinges but nothing serious. My dr didn't seem to concerned said it may be just irritation of my cervix, she said of it continued to tomorrow to come in. I have had two successful pregnancies since my miscarriage so she said I am most likely ok.

Oh good, I'm glad she wasn't concerned! I think you're okay since you don't have the bad cramping. :hugs:

The only thing that concerns me is it is exactly how my CPs started... Light spotting on the TP with some in the toilet for about 3 days and then full on blood bath.. I know technically I am far enough along it wouldn't be considered a CP anymore but still it scares me.. I am just trying to relax and take it easy in case stress may be causing it.

Do you think it would help you feel better if you had the doctor do a few betas?

Yeah I think so, I am going to call them back tomorrow and ask to get betas, would make me feel much better to know they are going up like they are supposed to

Welcome Hilslo!!

Update for me: I had my third beta today and it was 1124 :happydance: they said my progesterone Monday came back at 45 so that's good. What SHOCKED me is that they want to do my ultra sound Tuesday already. (I'll be 5+4. I asked (since I am a nurse) "Don't you think that's too early, will I even see a heartbeat?" She responded almost as if I was crazy to question it. She said "well that's what we'll be looking for, we should see it with transvaginal u/s" I said ok and went about my day. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up, but it would be GREAT to see! Come on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->