**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Faith - that's surprising, but great news if you real can hear the heartbeat! And lovely betas too.

Question for you all - have any of you had some lower back discomfort or mild pain after sitting for a while? I'm so scared because I had lower back pain a few days before my CP last time.

@countrymomma Good luck to you! I hope it turns out to be nothing.

I started spotting dark brown today. It hasn't been much, but it's enough to freak me out. This is my very first pregnancy, so I really don't know what is normal and what isn't. This spotting looks very similar to my usual pre-menstrual spotting. It also matches many of the descriptions of implantation bleeding, but at 4 weeks and 5 days, I would think that it's a little late for IB. I'm going to the local clinic tomorrow to get some professional opinions, as well as a blood test to confirm my BFP.

Took my last FRER tonight just to ease my mind, the line is for sure as dark as my line last night, maybe a smidge darker. I didn't expect it to be way darker as its only been 24hrs but I am glad it isn't any lighter!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
Welcome Hilslo!!

Country, things look good!! Glad the dr. wasn't worried.

Jezika, I get stiff/back aches if I sit with bad posture. Pregnancy seems to intensify everything. <3

Peach, I personally have never spotted or bled during pregnancy but I know loooots of mamas who have. Hope you can get to the dr. soon to ease your mind!

-goes back to see if I missed anything to reply to-

Congrats Faith, can't wait to see pics of the first ultrasound on here! I LOVED my ultrasounds last time around, can't wait for this time. <3 Although I also had much better insurance last time so I don't know if I'll get as many this time around!

I'm semi scanning through the earlier part of the thread and noticed that livvy is also nursing her lo! Just wanted to pop in and give some breastfeeding while pregnant support- I'm doing it too, for the second time. Last pregnancy my oldest self weaned when I was 8.5 months pregnant with my soon to be one year old, who I'm still nursing. Do you know what your plans are? I'm thinking I'll try tandem nursing this time, if this baby sticks and my little guy wants to keep going. The gap would be 20 months.

I'm so jealous. My LO is only 8.5 months and basically has shown no desire to comfort nurse... he nurses to eat, period. :( My supply has ALREADY dropped and it makes me so sad!! I wanted to nurse him till AT LEAST a year, preferably 2. I'm scared he'll self-wean soon and there will be nothing I can do about it. I'm also afraid he won't be getting enough nutrition. I have a friend who is breastfeeding as well and was considering asking her if she would milk share with me. Would that be weird?

Congrats Faith, can't wait to see pics of the first ultrasound on here! I LOVED my ultrasounds last time around, can't wait for this time. <3 Although I also had much better insurance last time so I don't know if I'll get as many this time around!

I'm semi scanning through the earlier part of the thread and noticed that livvy is also nursing her lo! Just wanted to pop in and give some breastfeeding while pregnant support- I'm doing it too, for the second time. Last pregnancy my oldest self weaned when I was 8.5 months pregnant with my soon to be one year old, who I'm still nursing. Do you know what your plans are? I'm thinking I'll try tandem nursing this time, if this baby sticks and my little guy wants to keep going. The gap would be 20 months.

I'm so jealous. My LO is only 8.5 months and basically has shown no desire to comfort nurse... he nurses to eat, period. :( My supply has ALREADY dropped and it makes me so sad!! I wanted to nurse him till AT LEAST a year, preferably 2. I'm scared he'll self-wean soon and there will be nothing I can do about it. I'm also afraid he won't be getting enough nutrition. I have a friend who is breastfeeding as well and was considering asking her if she would milk share with me. Would that be weird?

Not in my opinion! I know a last who used a supplemental nursing system and donor milk to keep her one year old nursing throughout her pregnancy. If you want to continue, if keep offering as much as possible. My oldest nursed all the time, like constantly when I got pregnant with his brother. His brother is still super dependant on nursing for food, be nurses less frequently but drinks a ton, at work I pump 4-5oz every 2 hours!

Very jealous! I'm lucky right now if I can get an ounce from each breast.

Never had pregnancy insomnia last time, just slept all the time first Tri... So far this time I can't seem to sleep!! Just woke up from a dead sleep starving and now can't sleep!

Never had pregnancy insomnia last time, just slept all the time first Tri... So far this time I can't seem to sleep!! Just woke up from a dead sleep starving and now can't sleep!

I can't seem to go back to sleep either. I'm not hungry, -- I actually haven't been hungry at all today -- but I'm exhausted and I can't fall back to sleep. So now, I'm just laying on the couch, hoping the TV will put me back to sleep.

Hello!

Hoping to join you all. I'm still a bit tentative as I've had previous losses but definitely trying to stay positive! I'm due Dec 2nd.

Country Momma - fingers crossed for you. I know it's scary seeing blood but if you've not had cramping hopefully everything is okay.

Nina83 - we were in a thread together a couple of years ago whilst trying to conceive our first! Your daughter looks gorgeous! I bet she's a bit bigger now!!! We're one day apart this time round!!

Fingers crossed for sticky beans for us all! x

OMG!!! I saw your name mentioned in the last page (I missed out a few pages yesterday) and am so happy we're here together! Yay!!! Sticky beans :)

Welcome to all the new mamas!

I had spotting last pregnancy, brown, from about week 5-12. It was horrible and I went for a scan each week for reassurance. It was nothing, and I would try not to worry about it (easier said than done, I know) because there is so much blood and stuff going around there right now that even just a tad of irritation can cause some spotting.
We haven't had sex since my BFP. I'm too scared of seeing blood!

My daughter quite breastfeeding on her own at about 8 months. I was so sad, but I never really had a good supply, I was always worried I was starving her or something. Hopefully this time I'll be more confident.

Jezika, I have horrible back pain, I don't know if it's from sitting, or posture, or pregnancy or what. But I think it is pretty common..

My nausea has started. It's not bad (yet), it comes and goes and I can feel it getting stronger. Bleh.
Our first scan is in a week from tomorrow! I'm so excited. FX.

Well, I guess this is the end of the line for me and the December Snowflakes. I've been bleeding and cramping heavily for the last two hours. I'm going to call my doctor's office when they open in an hour and a half, but I'm pretty sure they won't be able to squeeze me in today, since they're always super busy. But I was going to go to the local clinic today anyway, so maybe they can confirm that it's over.

I'm so sorry peach. My loss is still very fresh and my heart is absolutely breaking for you.

I am so sorry to hear that Peach, and I am thinking I may not be far behind you.. I am bleeding a little heavier this morning, still isn't heavy enough to make it to my panties but after using the bathroom first thing there was quite a bit in the toilet, and when I wiped it was dark red. Still no cramps or anything so still confused.. Calling my dr first thing to get in for betas.

Well, I guess this is the end of the line for me and the December Snowflakes. I've been bleeding and cramping heavily for the last two hours. I'm going to call my doctor's office when they open in an hour and a half, but I'm pretty sure they won't be able to squeeze me in today, since they're always super busy. But I was going to go to the local clinic today anyway, so maybe they can confirm that it's over.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I hope you can get into your doctor. I'm thinking about you.

I am so sorry to hear that Peach, and I am thinking I may not be far behind you.. I am bleeding a little heavier this morning, still isn't heavy enough to make it to my panties but after using the bathroom first thing there was quite a bit in the toilet, and when I wiped it was dark red. Still no cramps or anything so still confused.. Calling my dr first thing to get in for betas.

Maybe it's a SCH since you have no cramping? I've heard those are really common. I've got my FX for you, hun.

Last night I started getting some strange-feeling cramps. They were just above my pubic bone and felt kind of like a sharp yet also dull pain--it's really hard to describe. It almost feels like gas in my uterus! Sometimes when I coughed I would feel it even more intensely. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Jezika, to answer your question about back pain, I'm not sure b/c I have chronic back pain. But it sounds like that's pretty common based on what I've read. I can't remember--have you had your betas done or are you planning to?

Welcome Hilslo!!

Update for me: I had my third beta today and it was 1124 :happydance: they said my progesterone Monday came back at 45 so that's good. What SHOCKED me is that they want to do my ultra sound Tuesday already. (I'll be 5+4. I asked (since I am a nurse) "Don't you think that's too early, will I even see a heartbeat?" She responded almost as if I was crazy to question it. She said "well that's what we'll be looking for, we should see it with transvaginal u/s" I said ok and went about my day. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up, but it would be GREAT to see! Come on Tuesday!

Yay! Great number! That does seem very early for a u/s but perhaps you'll be one of the lucky ones that sees their little bean early. When is your next appointment after that?

I have had those cramps like you describe MrsRose. They are not really like cramps but that's about the best way to describe them. The pains you get when you cough could actually be ligament pain already, they start to loosen and stretch immediately.

I have had those cramps like you describe MrsRose. They are not really like cramps but that's about the best way to describe them. The pains you get when you cough could actually be ligament pain already, they start to loosen and stretch immediately.

Ok, that's good to know. They just felt so strange...not a great way to describe them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->