**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I quite like Bryce for my boy. We'll have to see though. Nothing is set in stone. I reckon it might be a wait and meet him. I quite like referring to him as baby boy at the moment or little dude.

Lovely names though ladies.

Loving the names 💕. We have two names picked that we both agree on and are waiting to see her to decide which one, they are Rosa Constance L... or Constance Iris L...(known as Connie). Both our names have family connections.
I still love Elsie and Phoebe, and quite liking Maya (pronounced May-a) too but dh adamantly says no to these 😒 X

I haven't updated in weeks because I've been through a lot of medial procedures. The baby boy we are expecting is unfortunately not healthy and the pregnancy will be terminated by the end of the week.
So you can remove me from the first page and I'll leave the thread.
I wish to everybody a peaceful and healthy pregnancy.

I haven't updated in weeks because I've been through a lot of medial procedures. The baby boy we are expecting is unfortunately not healthy and the pregnancy will be terminated by the end of the week.

Miamama I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. Take care of yourself. Xxx

Miamama sorry to read that. Thinking of you. Please take care of yourself. Hugs x

So sorry miamama

Had my scan, baby kept get legs closed for most of the u/s. I had to go empty my bladder and come back and she cracked it a bit. So we're reasonably sure it's a girl.

I also found out I have an anterior placenta.

:hugs: I am so sorry.

MiaMamma life can be so cruel, I'm so so sorry. It takes incredible strength to make the decision you've made so please know this is the most loving thing you can do for your baby. I hope there's a baby meant for this earth in your future but for now please take care of yourself, I can only imagine how hard this is xx

I'm so sorry MiaMama. I can't imagine having to make that decision. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

Congrats, Caitrin on team :pink:!

I'm so sorry to hear that news miamama. Please take care of yourself. X

Caitrin - congrats on the girl!

In terms of names, we are thinking Caitlin Isabel for a girl and possibly Charlie or Benjamin for a boy although not sure of middle names yet. These names could change though as we are constantly changing our minds! Only one week until I get to know the gender now which will make it easier! I love everybody else's names!

Had our 20 week scan today, it's a girl :D yay! Can't wait to go shopping.

She was a bit cheeky and wouldn't give a clear enough view of her spine, so I have to go back for a follow up next Wednesday. Will be good to see her again!

Congratulations both Caitrin and Rose on your :pink:

Thursday morning can't come quick enough for my scan :D

Congrats, rose!!! Girls are so fun! And shopping for them is too...they are little money pits! :haha:

I have already ordered a load of stuff from next - it's currently in store waiting to pick up, I was waiting to know if it was a boy/girl before collecting so I could return it if the baby was a boy! I did have a hunch it might be a girl. :)

Congratulations rose on team pink! Girls are great! There seem to be a lot of girls in this group - I would love another one.

Congrats on pink. I brought some next 'boys' babygrows but we like girls in stuff we like...not just colour. Wont be finding out though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->