**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Had my 20 week scan this morning and everything ok with baby and we are having......................a BOY!!! Can't believe it, really thought I'd have a girl, that I'd follow in my mum's footsteps of 3 girls but no I've copied my sister with 2 girls then a boy, very shocked but very happy :D

Congrats on team blue jessicasmum! How lovely to have a boy after 2 girls!

Congratulations jessicasmum! So pleased for you that you will get to experience both genders :)

Aww, congrats on boy :)

We're thinking of the name Matilda for our girl.

Thank you Loopy Laura, rose and jezika :D

We are certain for the first name for our boy Leo but we are stuck with the middle name, I wanted to name after someone like we did with both daughters but there isn't a name we like or that's suitable.

Thank you Rose, have you picked a name for your little girl yet? Sorry if you have already said, memory not great at moment.

Matilda is a nice name, hubby probably wouldn't admit it to others but he's always loved the film 'Matilda' that and 'Annie'

Yes I think we are going to call her Alice. It was the only girls name that we both liked when I was pregnant with DS :)

Aww Alice is so lovely, and I LOVE Leo for a boy. Probably one of the few names DH and I would go for a boy (we find boys' names so hard!).

As for middle names, we are finding it tough. We are thinking of not having a middle name at all (no one in my family has one), but we'll see. It would be different if we already had kids with middle names; then we would probably not want them to be the odd one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->