**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Congrats tweets! Glad all is well.

I actually feel more sick when I forget to take my prenatals. I take a chewable prenatal (including iron and calcium) with dinner so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Mine is on Tuesday :D I am nervous and excited too!!

Definitely starting to feel baby more for the last few days. When I lie down I feel him/her quite a lot very low down. It's getting exciting :) half way for me now too!!

Mine is on Tuesday :D I am nervous and excited too!!

Definitely starting to feel baby more for the last few days. When I lie down I feel him/her quite a lot very low down. It's getting exciting :) half way for me now too!!

Do you have a feeling either way with gender? I'm thinking another girl, that I'll follow in my mum's footsteps of 3 girls, would love to have a boy though.

It's great isn't it when you start feel more proper movements, I was sneezing the other night and it made baby kick.

I am thinking of baby as more of a girl - however that may just be because I'd quite like a girl so I have both experiences. However I am also more than happy to have another boy as that would be fun for DS and I'm familiar with boys things!

How about you?

My gut definitely thinks girl, I'd be amazed if I hear the sonogramer say boy on Thursday. My eldest daughter will be coming to the scan, she wants a boy.

Can't wait to find out what you guys are having. I always find it interesting to compare "feeling" to actual sex. I felt girl all along, but didn't want to get my hopes up, so kept telling people it must be a boy. Jessicasmum, that's funny that DD wants a boy. I always assumed girls wanted sisters and boys wanted brothers.

As for movement, I remember when I first felt flutters about 4 weeks ago and wasn't sure if it was baby, and now as of two weeks ago she's been kicking sooooooo much. Right now I'm watching my belly protrude with violent kicks! And last night I couldn't go back to sleep after peeing one of 4000 times because she seemed to be having a dance party in my uterus. I think she was also maybe kicking my cervix from time to time 'cause it felt so weird and slightly painful (lightning crotch, do that call it?).

So exciting to see everyone having their anatomy scans! Mine will be Friday. I can't remember if I posted after my maternit21 results but we're having a girl! We've decided on the name Parker Rose. Has anyone else chosen a name yet?

So exciting to see everyone having their anatomy scans! Mine will be Friday. I can't remember if I posted after my maternit21 results but we're having a girl! We've decided on the name Parker Rose. Has anyone else chosen a name yet?

Congratulations! That's a lovely name! We have a girls name but no boys name so we will see what the gender is next week!

Our little boy will be named Fox Archer Quinn T.(the t is our last name first letter :) )

My anatomy scan is tomorrow a little over 21 weeks. I've felt like this one is a boy but I'm not confident. Hoping for a girl!

Lots going on the past few weeks. The hospital dropped everyone on medicaid, then weeks later took it back and accepted us again, just found out the company that owns the hospital cancelled the centering groups my midwives were holding though for now we can still see midwives and I got a uti. I've also lost 5 lbs in the last 4 weeks.

Lovely names, everyone! We have decided on Aria Kaye Leona (both names are middle names) for our new little girl. :)

Caitrin, how frustrating. I'm glad they are taking people back but what a mess! Sorry about the UTI too, I had one about 13 weeks myself and meds cleared it just fine. Hopefully things slow down for you and you can get better!

Jezika: Yeah I know most girls do tend to want a sister but my eldest is a bit of a tomboy, she loves football, computer games and doesn't like much girly stuff, I think she thinks if she has a brother they will have more in common, she's like that with her cousins she gets on better with the boys.

Scoobydrlp: Congratulations on :pink:
Really struggling with a girls name this time, hubby keeps saying names I can't stand or ones that are a little out there in my opinion. I think for a boy I'm/we are set on Leo, just need to think of a middle name. I know it's going to be a battle over the name if we are told girl on Thursday.

A couple of things. First, update on mucus plug thing. I went ahead and called the doctor, since I had more of this same discharge the next afternoon. I just wanted to be safe.

They checked me out and looked at things under a microscope and everything. Said everything is fine; no infections, no signs of prelabor, nothing. Likely it might have been part of the mucus plug, which would regrow, or even just a change in my hormones. Whew!

As for the short of breath thing, I am DEFINITELY experiencing that. For that matter, if I walk around too much I am getting sharp cramping pains low down in my belly. I asked the doctor about that, too, and she just said to take it easier. Drink lots of water and if walking makes me feel that way, then don't walk! Easier said than done, right?

Last night I maybe got 3 hours of sleep. I was just SO uncomfortable, and then my belly hurt either because of ligaments stretching or the baby's position, I'm not sure which. Blah.

Hubby and I are having SUCH a hard time deciding on a name for this little girl. We had one all picked out for a boy, but just can't seem to decide on a girl. We have narrowed it down to three for now.

Geneveve glad all looks fine :) love all your baby names! we have a girls name but no boys names yet. DH is still having trouble getting excited about this baby so I am trying not to make too big of a deal about things at the moment. We have the 20 week scan tomorrow and I'm hoping that seeing his little one and knowing if it's a boy/girl will help him start to bond.

I hope the scan helps, rose. I read your post in the 2nd tri forums. He will come around. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->