December Testers... 6 BFPs

Welcome to the tww Katy :) may time pass quickly for you!

I'm 4 dpo today. I'm actually catching myself symptom spotting already. Or at least I notice every twinge. Yesterday I kept having this burning sensation on my left side, by my ovary...guessing it doesn't mean anything at 3dpo.

AF is officially here! Onto the new year! Confirmed with full on flow and temp drop.

Baby dust to the rest of you still in it!

Hello all! I haven't been very active on this thread sorry! But I thought I'd update! Yesterday at 8dpo I had very very faint BFPs on a Wondfo and a FRER and this afternoon at 9dpo I got a clear BFP on a FRER!

Fab news!!
Huge congratulations

https://i64.tinypic.com/29ckro9.jpg

Congrats Jess. Just as I suspected, I had a chemical pregnancy. Idk what is up since this is the second miscarriage ive had since Sept and never had one before that. My lines were very faint Tues to this morning and then negative this evening so I took a different brand digital which came up negative. ????
I'm so sorry you must be so heartbroken. Sending hugs :hugs:

AF is officially here! Onto the new year! Confirmed with full on flow and temp drop.

Baby dust to the rest of you still in it!

So sorry you're out.
Roll on your bfp 2017... be a lovely way to kick-start the new year x

We're TTC number 2, and while thank G-d this is our first month tttc, I'm feeling sure it worked....but terrified that its all in my head! AF due on the 20th, so I'm holding off testing until the 21st.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hi everyone! Last week was so crazy workwise. I'm finally getting to post, hah! Huge congrats to all of the ladies with BFPs this month! Wow, we must have at least 5 or 6 by now I think, right?!

I'm cd16 today and feeling great! My OPK was strongly positive early hours yesterday and I think I yesterday afternoon or early evening. I had some pretty intense cramping and a heaviness in my abdomen that felt new. My temp went up a bit this morning, but not quite the full 0.4-0.5 degrees you want to signify postovulation. So we'll keep with the plan and wait for true signs that I ovulated :).

Exciting! It's perfect to be TTCing this time of year because the year end work schedules, social calendar, and Christmas shopping really help get your mind of TTC, I think :). we will see how that holds up during my TWW starting this week lol.

Also, babydust, since I Oed 4 days later this go around, I don't think I'm going to test on December 31st. I will test January 1st or 2nd :). But I'm totally still hanging out here to support all of our testers ;-)!

Good luck everyone!!!

Also, babydust, since I Oed 4 days later this go around, I don't think I'm going to test on December 31st. I will test January 1st or 2nd :). But I'm totally still hanging out here to support all of our testers ;-)!

Good luck everyone!!!
Ooh ok then well let's keep everything crossed your new year is started with that beautiful bfp! X

Took clomid later and ov'ed on cd14 instead of cd11 so I hope that this month is lucky
Fx

Glad you managed to delay O a bit Kaiecee. Really hope it's your lucky month!

Popping in again ladies to say hi :). Anyone else in the TWW?

I think I may have ovulated on Sunday, the day of my strong opk. Myy temp has been going up for the past 3 days and I'm seeing bodily signs of progesterone so that's exciting :). I think I will check my temp one more day then stop checking it until test time. It makes me more tempted to test when I see my temp high during the TWW, lol. Also, I may evacuate the house of pregnancy tests before the start of the holiday so I wont be tempted to test early! I may lock them in a drawer at work or something lol.

Hey ladies! I got my cross hairs on fertility friend so I'm going to stop temping now :). I'm 4-5 dpo today and feel well! We did the SMEP this go around so I'm super excited to see what unfolds!!! Oh how amazing a new year's BFP would be!!! Praying for one!

How is everyone feeling? I feel about the same to be honest. I have some heaviness in my pelvis/lower abdomen but nothing super telling. I also have woken up really hot for the past two nights in a row (we keep the house 68 degrees and I'm always the "cold" one) so that's kind of odd. My hubby was surprised at how warm to touch I was this morning. Who knows :). Trying not to get too excited but hats how my sister in law found out she was pregnant! She was super warm all the time! Good luck all!

4dpo so happy I ov'ed on cd14 instead of 11 let's hope this is my belated Christmas gift.

Hi ladies! Just checking in to say hello :). Merry belated Christmas! How's everyone feeling?

I had a great Christmas; we hosted this year for the first time (we are newlyweds x 1 year) and it was a lot of work but so much fun! The food turned out perfect so I'm so grateful. I was super nervous about that :p.

Anyways, I am 8-9 dpo today (FF says 8, I say 9, hah). No real specific symptoms yet... I have had about 3 episodes over the past 2 days of sharp pelvic pains when I get up from sitting or change positions very quickly which has been odd. So I've had to "slow down" so to speak! Other than that, nothing really. I don't know what to think but I keep reading that having no symptoms can also be a symptom of pregnancy hahah! Don't you just love the irony of the female body?

I am cd24 and usually have cycles that are 26-28 days, so AF would be expected Thursday through Saturday if it shows. I plan to test Saturday morning. I'm surprised I haven't tested yet! I suppose the terror of getting a BFN AND having to wait to start another cycle to try sounds so treacherous lol. I'd rather wait!

Hi all!
Almost time for me to test (if AF doesn't beat me to it). No usual pre-AF cramps, I don't really have any specific symptoms. Just a bit sore bbs now and then.
I'm 9 dpo, I'm waiting with the tests till 12 dpo to which is on the 31st. My lp is usually 11 days.

Katy78 we are cycle twins it seems :). I am 9pdo and my LP is usually 11-12 days so I'm testing on Saturday 12/31 as well!

So here are my symptoms
Nauseous for 3 days now threw up once
Boobs a tiny bit sensitive
Tired
Emotional
But I bet it's just my body screwing with me.

Good luck cycle buddy!
You too, Kaiecee.

Kaiecee, those sound like promising symptoms!! I had literally nothing until yesterday 9/10dpo when my bloating was unreal all day. When do you plan on testing? When would you expect AF?

Good luck ladies!! Today I'm feeling pretty good. So excited to test in the morning and no signs of AF yet which I'm very happy about :). I'm praying it stays this way. I've been bloated some still with a little bit of cramping periodically.

Saturday morning cannot come soon enough!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->