December Testers... 6 BFPs

Yesss! I know i feel like the days are going by forever ! And i try not to think about everything so quick and fast because i dont want to get my hopes up & then AF shows up which btw is predicted to be due around the the 23rd . So i have a long waiting process but i hope im a winner when i reach the finish line ! I know alot of pms are like pregnancy symptoms, but i dont usually have cramps this early on, they usually come about 3 days before my period . Soo idk lol but thank youuuu

Thanks Hopeful. AF due in 6 days, so still early days however I've developed epic PMS and cramp today :( I'm feeling quite depressed and sorry for myself. I'm frustrated at enduring cycle after cycle of BFNs.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

First time TTC ! I was suppose to ovulate on the 8th or 9th , so im about 4 or 5 dpo ! Symtoms: cramping on both sides of uterus mainly right though, lower back right side cramps, when i get hungry i get nauseus?, very sensitive for the past 2 days, vivid dreams. A couple of days ago i had a really sharp pain on the middle top portion of my uterus . I know its still early but does this sound positive ? Im suppose to test on the 21st or 22nd ! Fx for all of us !

Ooooooh implantation cramping ??? GL!

I have been testing for a few days. I think i got a very faint line today. I will test again tomorrow morning to see. The problem is that i get up to pee a few times at night so theres really no FMU.

Post a pic!! Anything longer than a few hours should be enough to show a +

Thanks Hopeful. AF due in 6 days, so still early days however I've developed epic PMS and cramp today :( I'm feeling quite depressed and sorry for myself. I'm frustrated at enduring cycle after cycle of BFNs.

Sorry that you are feeling this way. Lots of times women feel the same period type cramps when baby is implanting, hopefully that is true for you right now!

First time TTC ! I was suppose to ovulate on the 8th or 9th , so im about 4 or 5 dpo ! Symtoms: cramping on both sides of uterus mainly right though, lower back right side cramps, when i get hungry i get nauseus?, very sensitive for the past 2 days, vivid dreams. A couple of days ago i had a really sharp pain on the middle top portion of my uterus . I know its still early but does this sound positive ? Im suppose to test on the 21st or 22nd ! Fx for all of us !

Welcome! These are all good signs hopefully it doesn't take you long to get your sticky bean!

Idk how to post pictures. But i got another faint BFP this morning with fmu. I will keep testing to make sure its getting darker but i think you can put my BFP on the first page!

Meg_Bellamy: i hope !!! FX , today i have this like back ache, like not pain but like an ache that makes me want to constantly stretch, still on the right side as always . Oh & idk if this has anything to do with it, but i slept on my stomach last night and woke up to sore stomach & when i stood up i got sick for about 3 seconds . This tww seems like forever haha

Hopeful.89: Thank you me too! Im beyond excited and ready to take on motherhood ! :baby: Thank you for the GL im gonna need all i can take lol

I'm sorry LittleFish!

Congrats on your BFP Glovities!

Newbie I hope those are all good signs for you!!

You can start anytime after 10dpo, but I usually wait until the day before AF or the day of! Otherwise I go through a lot of tests lol!

Can anyone with a BFP let me know if I've missed you off the list x

Lol just noticed I'm not on the list! Can you add me to December 21st! :) thanks!

I caved and tested today even though im only 7dpo, obviously a negative but its super early lol

Hi ladies! This is my first time being on bnb and I'm so glad I found this site!

I'm 31 I'll be 32 three days after Christmas and DH is 33. This is our first month ttc baby # last.

I am currently 15 dpo and af due yesterday or today. Bfn every day since 7 dpo as I'm a poas addict! Lol

I don't know how to make an avatar.

I don't temp or use opks although I may use opks this next month if I get af soon

Hi ladies! This is my first time being on bnb and I'm so glad I found this site!

I'm 31 I'll be 32 three days after Christmas and DH is 33. This is our first month ttc baby # last.

I am currently 15 dpo and af due yesterday or today. Bfn every day since 7 dpo as I'm a poas addict! Lol

I don't temp or use opks although I may use opks this next month if I get af soon

Welcome :flower: When did you last test?

Welcome :flower: When did you last test?

Yesterday morning. Bfn. I'm so bummed. It was so easy to conceive our first three I guess it was crazy of me to actually believe it would be that easy again after ten years. I had a mc last year in November and it devastated us. We decided last month to go ahead and try to have one more to complete our little family. I guess I'm not out till af showes

Lol just noticed I'm not on the list! Can you add me to December 21st! :) thanks!

Can you add me , i will test on the 21st

Can you add me , i will test on the 21st

Can you add me too. I'll retest again on Friday. I don't want to see another Bfn. Af was due either Tuesday or Wednesday and she's a no show. I'm still a little hopeful till she shows.

All of you lovely ladies have been added

:dust:

My positive lines are still very faint and taking a long time to show up. Today would be 13 or 14 dpo. I am worried.

My positive lines are still very faint and taking a long time to show up. Today would be 13 or 14 dpo. I am worried.

Still wondering if you tested with different test & got the same result , also did you use your first morning pee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->