December Testers... 6 BFPs

So i went to the restroom took a shower & i was checking out my boobs because they were a little bit sensitive , and i noticed some veins popping out of my areola, like the veins popping out were only in my areola, & that has never happened to me . And i know its not from me wearing a bra, because today i went braless lmbo, so i wonder if this is a good sign lol FX ! Oh and slight cramping on the right side .

My positive lines are still very faint and taking a long time to show up. Today would be 13 or 14 dpo. I am worried.

Still wondering if you tested with different test & got the same result , also did you use your first morning pee?

I have tested since Tuesday. Tues was in the afternoon and got a very faint line but it didnt show up for a while. Weds and Thurs were FMU and very faint lines. I tested again today at 9 am and got the same thing, very faint line and took a while to show up. These were all done with the same brand of tests that can detect starting at 10 miu. Today is CD28 and my cycles have been anywhere from 26 to 31 days in the last year.

I would suggest trying different brands. With DS the 10 miu tests were really faint and other brands were dark. Good luck!

I didn't get to test this morning Bc I was testing so much I actually gave my tests to my mom and told her to just bring them to me this morning and she told me no lol she said I should wait till the end of the weekend and see if af arrives or not so I won't be so disappointed with a bfn. I also have been having sore bbs since 1dpo and they hurt soooo bad it's unreal! Usually I get sore bbs till af but no where near as bad as this so hopefully it's a good sign. The only thing I'm worried about is I'm not peeing every five minutes like with my previous pregnancies so I think I'm just late and I'm out this month. IDK... I just wish something could happen either way.

Hopfl- the waiting is the worst. Hopefully you get some news soon.

Hi all, I test tomorrow.

I thought I was 12 dpo, but I miscounted and I'm actually 13 dpo.

Can I be added to the list?

This is my first round of clomid, and my 10th/11th month of trying.

Hello all! I haven't been very active on this thread sorry! But I thought I'd update! Yesterday at 8dpo I had very very faint BFPs on a Wondfo and a FRER and this afternoon at 9dpo I got a clear BFP on a FRER!

https://i64.tinypic.com/29ckro9.jpg

Congrats Jess. Just as I suspected, I had a chemical pregnancy. Idk what is up since this is the second miscarriage ive had since Sept and never had one before that. My lines were very faint Tues to this morning and then negative this evening so I took a different brand digital which came up negative. ????

Congrats Jess!!

I'm sorry glovities, I hope you get your sticky bean soon. Have you thought about checking with your doctor?

Afm, I am pretty sure I ovulated and am 3dpo today. I had all he signs and an opk with equal lines, so maybe I didn't catch my peak. I did not have great cm this time, but we got one bd in. Since I'm still nursing my longest LP has been 8 days so my goal would be 9 or more. I am somewhat hopeful as DS has begun STTN this week and I have had 4 out of 5 days with only nursing twice in 24h. So pre DS my LP was 11 days so I won't test until 12dpo although I expect AF before that. Right on time for Christmas yay...

Congrats Jess!

I'm sorry Glovities.

Good luck mom15!

Afm: cp is med/high closed top half firm bottom half soft? I had some massive af cramps yesterday and had to take Tylenol to ease the pain. Today I had some light light brown cm.

I'm just so confused. Going to buy some cheap tests from the dollar store this evening and test since my mom wants to keep my tests lol DH is bringing some home from work today so we'll see what happens.

Good luck Mom15 :) I haven't had good cm either the last couple cycles. We used preseed this time and I think I'm about 2-3dpo. I'm going to test xmas day :)

Looks like we are on the same schedule meg! I might test early in Christmas Day if I make it that far, just because it would be fun to find out that day and I 10 IC so it won't cost me anything.

Ugh... I think AF has arrived...early. Although it could be my cycle getting shorter as well. Day 35 (11dpo), the last two cycles were 44+ days.

I had awful heartburn today and then some cramping from about 8:30-midnight, then I had some dark brown blood. Which is strange for me to have at the beginning, but I also don't find anything a surprise PP. I'll know for sure tomorrow if AF has arrived or not.
Hope to hear more :bfp: announcements!!

Hope everyone is doing good
Lost heart 2 days ago and now almost 2 days no water hope to get that fixed tmr stupid owner does nothing when things go wrong.

Took clomid later in cycle so just waiting to Ov any day now.
Fx I get a better eff since now I'll be ov'ing after cd12

I'm either 9/10 DPO, and I haven't really experienced anything since 6dpo ... my BB are a little sensitive &I today I've had like 2 cramps come my way so far ! But one thing I have noticed is I've been drinking LOTS of water & ive been hungry a lot , Afraid to test because I don't want to see a BFN , plus I've already used my morning pee lol ! FX !!

Should Ov today good thing water is back on in the house.

O day today :happydance:!
A day early, too!
TWW, here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh