December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

yayy stucki!! congrats on your christmas miracle!!!! :)

ladies, if you don't mind sparing a line in your signature will you mind adding "thinking sticky for stucki"

I want to give her all the sticky vibes possible for her rainbow baby! She deserves this baby more than anything! I feel if we each put it in our signature that a lot of ladies will see it and hopefully pass on the sticky dust to her for her miracle!

THanks ladies!

this is what I used if you'd like:

THINKING STICKY FOR STUCKI <3

IMPACT FONT
SIZE 4
DARK ORCHID PURPLE

Dear lord...now you've all got me crying.

That's just the freaking sweetest thing ever.

You ladies are so freaking awesome. It's like having sisters. Thank you so very much.

Ps im on my phone so no idea where the strange little smiley thing came from but its giving the thumbs up which can only be a good thing!!!!!!

I think I'm with ya, Profwife.
:cry: 13dpo and some brown spotting. Since this was first try on Clomid and I wasn't sure when I'd O, my best guess it we didn't time BD right (did it 3 days before and day of). Sounds like BDfest is the way to go!

Also I should have used the Mucinex as CM wasn't that great.

Any other advice?

i'm not sure if this works or not, but i've always heard to bd before and day of O, but i've been doing that for over a year and it hasnt worked and both DH and I are healthy and fine. The one time we bd day before, day of, day after and two days after O we had a chemical. This cycle we bd before, day of, day after, two and 3 days after O and we will see in about a week if it has worked or not. I think some people may have a temp rise when the release the egg and some men's sperm probably only last for maybe a day before dying off so if you bd after O then the sperm have a better chance of getting to the egg.

now im NO doctor by any means i'm just throwing a thought out there. I'm testing my theory as we speak

I think for the best chance off pregnancy you need too be bedding every day IFAD long as oh sperm is ok if it's abit slow at re cooperating Makesure you bed every other day :) xx

I think we are just slowing down for the holidays. I'm still here but my bfp turned into a bfp yesterday :( AF should be here in the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->