December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

im here! 8dpo just been busy with Christmas and shopping and cleaning and what not! Not to much that i've noticed this tww for me to post about!

Hope everyone is doing great though!

Christmas shopping has kept busy also! And I am finally done

No af for me yet so still waiting

:witch: <---- she came three days early . good luck to the rest of you ladies .

Hi ladies sorry about af cluter :( have you being testing bazb ???? 22dpo wow !!!! Maybe you ovulted later

?

Am either 4dpo or 9dpo temps have being all over becoz I ha a 24 hour bug but 4 days ago cm changed too creamy and cervix close fully :/ hte not knowing exactly haha !!!!

aww sorry about AF cutler!! good luck next cycle! bazz are you testing soon??! betty creamy cm was a good sign for me!

Sorry cutler about af

I tested last Saturday with a frer with second or third morning urine and bfn
I think I must have ovulated much later due to no af I was just going by my opk

You gonna test soon then lol Saturday was 7days ago test test test don't know how you have the will power lol !! X

Lol! I will go to the dollar store tomorrow maybe I'd she doesn't show up

merryy Christmas everyone !!!!!

Well yesturday I got faint BFp on ic's today I took a frer not much there a shadow taken one tonight and v faint BFp !!!! Can't believe it hope it gets darker !!!! But got no tests in the house now and shops ain't open till boxing day !!! Probley a blessing really !!

!! Stick stick stick !!!

Gl Betty!!! Do you have a testing thread up???!!! I wanna see your lines :happydance:

Yeah i do hunnie it's near the top ish on the preg test thread page !!

Hope your okay chick ???? Xxzx

bettybee congrats!! just saw your testing thread!!! fxd for darker lines!!

Hi ladies I’m new to this website I took a .88 purple test and it had a bad scratch but the t had a line just as thick as the top control line. And I almost died lol I can’t see any color but the line was there. What should I take it as

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"