December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

(may not mention that idea to dh he'll think I've been at fifty shades again lol!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

speaking of that....does anybody know when the movies supposed to come out??!!!!

stucki Im sorry your feeling a little down :hugs: :hugs: we all know what it feels like to be in that situation and soon enough you will get yours and somebody else will feel that same way about you..... try to stay positive !! :)

assuming we get to BD this time around lol...I ovulate in a few days I think and we were with family the past few days so it didnt happen lol.... I'll start testing Dec 7th @ 10DPO

i'm ready to see some tests! i'm ready to ovulate! i'm ready to get a bfp! i'm ready to have my rainbow baby :)

^^wss! Feeling lazy...preg symptom or thats my excuse. Am 7dpo and bfns. I know its early so not reading much into it. xx

Hey guys

How's everybody doing with cycles?
Am 9dpo today and not tested yet which I am pleased about and I really need to try and hold of till 3rd December! Only one week to go lol

Hope u are all well x

Hi Girls!

11 DPO for me AF due December 2nd. Going to try my hardest to wait until the first to test. So far my only symptoms are tender bbs and feeling a little nauseous but I also got thos symptoms the last two months too so not reading too far into it! We BD'ed every other day in November so far so IM really hoping for a BFP soon!!

stucki! where are you at my love? Haven't heard from you in awhile! Have you noticed anything different this cycle while taking the vitamins and soy?

Sorry loves! Been on vacation with the family for the holiday and my laptop is toast so it's hard to make my way around on my mobile.

Hopefully it won't last too long, DH bought us both new laptops last night (my Christmas present)

Can't wait to use it!

Britt, I haven't noticed anything different except some extra cm, last night it was so abundant that I dtd just in case but the opk said no.

Oh well, should ovulate sometime this weekend or early next week. Hoping to cover all the bases this month.

How's everyone else?

me too! we are on the same cycle day i believe! Your cd12 today right? I had alot of cm the past 2 days so bd lastnight. My opks are still negative, but i'm hoping they will turn positive tomorrow cause I really, really want to ovulate a strong egg earlier than cd 20! I hate waiting like 3 weeks to ovulate!

can any of you ladies take a look at my chart and let me know if you think I O'd or not? Im thinking cd21 but no crosshairs yet? any ideas? thankssss :) fxd for everybody!!

Yes i would think 21/22. I would think you'll get cross hairs tomorrow if you temp stays up. good luck xx

Am 9dpo and still testing....and testing......and testing....and still neg, its early and i know im not out but i dont feel in either. i had a dream the other night which had a list of names on it and it listed who was gonna get preg and my name had january and a boy. im hoping it was a premonition!
The only odd symptom at mo is being really itchy around the eyes and forehead. im sure its unrelated.
Hows everyone else. Anyone one else tesred yet or am i the only masochist??

can any of you ladies take a look at my chart and let me know if you think I O'd or not? Im thinking cd21 but no crosshairs yet? any ideas? thankssss :) fxd for everybody!!

I say cd21 as well, look like a little fall back rise yesterday but if it jumps again if say ff will give you ch.

:) yay! Welcome to the 2ww!!!

Woo hoo! Having some pinchy cramps on the left side! Hoping that I will be ovulating soon! It would be amazing to ovulate on time for once :)

yay stucki! I hope you ovulate! I haven't been having any cramping so I don't think I will be ovulating early.

Britany I don't get cramps till I actually ovulate and some months I miss them if and walking about and stuff don't worry an sure you will ov earlier xx

Oooooo! I think I'm going to take an OPK and see what it says :happydance:

DH and I BD'd the past 2 nights, even though I really wanted to SMEP this month...Oh well, sperm rejuvenates after 24 hours so I'm sure we'll be fine!

Opps. Went into the bathroom, forgot why I was in there, gave up, so I started making lunch!

OMG. I'm such a scatterbrain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->