• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Put me down for Dec 10. :)

Here's a little about me: We have a 21 month old and were planning to TTC in spring. We were having a bit of a dry spell, if you know what I mean, and then we rekindled the intimacy and DTD twice with no protection. I asked DH if he thought we should grab a Plan B pill and he told me he was ready!! Much to my surprise. I don't think I will ever feel fully ready for #2 so I just went with it. :) We DTD again and... and now it's a few days later and I just had what I think is implantation spotting. Yikes!

Hi,

I was on the November testers group and had to take a break from BNB after getting my BFN.
Now I'm feeling positive about December! I should be ovulating early next week. I will test on December 9th. Please add me! Thanks!

Feeling pretty down today, convinced I'm out this month! Trying to stay positive because its still very early days but I've got no symptoms whatsoever :( x

Still waiting to ovulate and getting fed up now. Cycle day 17 and chart shows no sign of anything at the moment :'(

Hi ladies, could I join?

The horrible witch got me today, putting me into cycle 8. Will be testing around the 22nd December depending on when I O. X

So it has started. I am 1dpo.... DTD yesterday and hoping to do so again today. I've got a good feeling about this one. Anyone else testing around the 5th? X how are you all feeling. After all tis the season! X

@ Loobs, I am sorry the witch got you. Yes you are more than welcome to join us. I got you down for the 22nd.

@ LouOscar01, I hope ovulation happens for you soon. I ovulated late this cycle which sucked because my timing wasn't great because of that.

@ ellahopesky, Don't lose hope and stay positive, I have been there too. I sometimes feel like I want to just give up. Just know we are here for you!

@ LavenderLove, I really hope it is our month finger crossed.

@ oliveluv, Welcome back and good luck this month.

@ YikesBaby, I hope it was implantation bleeding fingers crossed it was.

@ Stilettomom I got you down.

@ mamawolf and Deductivemom do you guys have test dates yet?

I am trying to catch up properly I am sorry if I missed you. I didn't go back very far. I will try to properly catch up from here on out. I hope everyone get's their BFP's this month.

Hi everyone! I already know some of you lovely ladies, and am pleased to meet the rest. GL all!!

Emilie - thank you for starting this thread. Idk if I'll need to join for my own sake yet, but I'll definitely try to check in every time I check into the other threads I'm subscribed to.

AFM my temps are so confusing. I thought I was about 9-10dpo today, but some have suggested based on my temps that I'm only 2-3dpo and others say I haven't O'd at all. Plenty of symptoms driving me crazy though. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Maybe if the headaches and dizziness calm down, I can throw myself back into my winter reorganizing and distract myself from obsessing..

Hi everyone! I already know some of you lovely ladies, and am pleased to meet the rest. GL all!!

Emilie - thank you for starting this thread. Idk if I'll need to join for my own sake yet, but I'll definitely try to check in every time I check into the other threads I'm subscribed to.

AFM my temps are so confusing. I thought I was about 9-10dpo today, but some have suggested based on my temps that I'm only 2-3dpo and others say I haven't O'd at all. Plenty of symptoms driving me crazy though. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Maybe if the headaches and dizziness calm down, I can throw myself back into my winter reorganizing and distract myself from obsessing..

I stopped temping because it was stressing me out. Which wasn't good for me. I am much happier now that I stopped. I just rely on cm and the cramps I get when I ovulate. I am happier and not as stressed and I stopped obsessing. I am 3-4 dpo now. I would test at your like you o'd 9-10 days ago and if it is negative test again for if you o'd later.

Hello!
I am on my second cycle this month. Could you please put me down for 16 December? I'm determined not to test until a week after AF is due. Good luck ladies xx

Hello!
I am on my second cycle this month. Could you please put me down for 16 December? I'm determined not to test until a week after AF is due. Good luck ladies xx

I have you down. Fx'd for a bfp this cycle. I could never wait till a week after af is due.

I just came off the mirena so I've been temping to try and understand my cycles, but I haven't had a period in years, so I'm still trying to figure this out. Not stressing too much about my temps, just keeping up so I can look back, or be stalked by professional tempers. lol

Hey Ladies! I haven't actually O'd yet but I'd love to join. I think I'm very close so I went ahead and started the BD early. I'm curious when do most of you start your BD and how often. I've read every other day is ideal but I didn't know if every day was too much on the :spermy:. This month I'm armed with my OPK, BBT, and lots and lots of PTs so I hope you don't mind if I have some questions.

:dust: all around for those :bfp:

Hey Ladies! I haven't actually O'd yet but I'd love to join. I think I'm very close so I went ahead and started the BD early. I'm curious when do most of you start your BD and how often. I've read every other day is ideal but I didn't know if every day was too much on the :spermy:. This month I'm armed with my OPK, BBT, and lots and lots of PTs so I hope you don't mind if I have some questions.

:dust: all around for those :bfp:

I do at least every other day as soon as af ends until it starts. Sometimes everyday. My doctor said time in between depends on how his sperm is. If he has a lower sperm count at least 24 hours in between BD. Some guys need at least 48 hours to replenish sperm. But the rule of thumb is at least 24 hours especially if you don't know. But don't stress if you do it more often occasionally.
Now for asking questions you can ask as many as you want. That is the reason I started this page for support. I put you down as TBA until you have a date for me to put you down for.

Hello!

I have you down. Fx'd for a bfp this cycle. I could never wait till a week after af is due.

Thank you! Oh gosh, I don't know how many pregnancy tests I've gone through this year.. I'm trying to show a bit of restraint this month (so I say now ha!).

Hello!

Thank you! Oh gosh, I don't know how many pregnancy tests I've gone through this year.. I'm trying to show a bit of restraint this month (so I say now ha!).

I have gone through more pregnancy test in the past 3 months than any other time. I don't have much strength in not testing if I have a test in the house.

I am stressing out unbelievably about never being a mother. I know this can have a negative affect on fertility.

How can I stop stressing? Any advice!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"