December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hope - You might want to consider checking out fertilityfriend.com Once you get into all the craziness (and I do think it drives all of us crazy) of tracking OPKs and temps, it helps to have a good place to store that info. And when you sign up (it's free), they send you daily emails walking you through everything - from how your cycle actually works, to OPKs, to temping, to internal checks... Then you can pick and choose what you think you're most comfortable with.

Although I'm still rooting for you that you don't need any of it and are going to be seeing those two lines in another few days :D

Hope - You might want to consider checking out fertilityfriend.com Once you get into all the craziness (and I do think it drives all of us crazy) of tracking OPKs and temps, it helps to have a good place to store that info. And when you sign up (it's free), they send you daily emails walking you through everything - from how your cycle actually works, to OPKs, to temping, to internal checks... Then you can pick and choose what you think you're most comfortable with.

Although I'm still rooting for you that you don't need any of it and are going to be seeing those two lines in another few days :D

Thanks so much!!! I hope so too..

Querida87 - Thanks. It really helped.

AugustBride6 - That article is very helpful, thank you so much.

Knobby - Thank you for explaining the temp things for me..

HCG is over 200 now, I got my 2-3 weeks on the clearblue weeks estimator tests this morning :happydance::cloud9::baby: going by my LMP I should be 5+2, but I ovulated/implanted late and I think I'm 4+5. Numbers are doubling awesomely!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
HCG was 160 today, up from 60 two days ago :) that bean is in there and is planning on staying i think!
:cloud9:

Great news for both of you! I should get my 2nd numbers back Friday.

I'm so confused! I just did another opk and it's a bit lighter than the last one. Could I have missed my surge and be seeing the drop off now?

Querida: Mine did that, on cd11 i had a faint line, cd12 was a tad darker, cd13 a smidgen darker but nothing near control, then cd14 faint! apparently cd13 was my O according to FF! it stressed me out because the digital ones i had never detected my surge. I had 2 CB digital and a reg. First response ovulation with the lines...

I'm using wondfo ones that come in the cheap batch with pt's. It's not really much lighter than the one I took earlier today, but I'll take another one to see around 10, and will have three with me tomorrow (we are visiting relatives tonight). Pamela (WunnaBubba) just mentioned to me on another thread that hers randomly got darker/lighter before she got a solid positive, and she got her BFP that month, so I'm just trying hard to be patient. I honestly think the first week of the tww is gonna be much easier on me than waiting to O, because I'll know there is nothing to watch for and nothing more I can do.

FX! i saw your chart and saw you got some BDing in which is good! :) ahhhh im hoping you get it this cycle!

I feel very confident about this cycle, I know I'll have done my part either way. I just worry about the opks because we are swaying for a girl and haven't been implementing the post O techniques yet. I'll be so glad to finally be in the tww and be able to sit back and relax for a weeks or so (depending on if I get a nice implant dip) before I go crazy POAS. lol

I believe the digi OPK I used was Clearblue and I never had any issues with them! That's my recommendation if going that route. I've used store brand stick OPK as well but digi was just foolproof. I still feel like I wanna chart, take my temp and note when we BD and any symptoms I'm having. I was so used to that! Querida I hope this is gonna be your month!!!

Sick... I get a massive headache twice a day and the nausea is unreal. :( im happy its here but it's going to be a long nine LOL

I'm okay, really tired today and annoyed over little things lol. How are you emilie?

I'm sick and starving lmao...and tried, very gassy n bloated!!! But I took a test today for shits n giggles... And the test line is way darker than the control line!! Wth evening pee!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3
I've been tired more and easily annoyed/crabby at times and MY BOOBS OMG still so sore!!! :holly: They've been increasingly sore since days before my :bfp: and now my nipples are sore too! Other than that really nothing :shrug: Pink I still haven't taken a pink dye test! Ran to the Dollar General because I thought they would have pink test but they were blue :growlmad: so I decided to just not test anymore... but now I wanna again! :dohh:

Here's all my tests :happydance: (3rd one is an OPK)
2015-01-01_18.43.59.jpg 2015-01-01_18.46.05.jpg 2015-01-01_18.48.29.jpg 2015-01-01_18.37.48.jpg 2015-01-01_18.33.33.jpg

Still extreme nausea today, maybe it's twins ;) LOL! It could be, I did have two mature follicles before my trigger shot ;)

That would be wild bubbles! When do you get to go see your doctor next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->