December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Ok I'm kinda wondering. I tested with a preg test on wed morn. It looked completely neg to me so placed it inside suitcase ( I was out of town lol) forgot I left it in there and now picked it up again. It has the tiniest plus sign u really.... Need to squint. My husband sees it but by now I may as well consider it an evap right ? If I figure out how to post it I will but first guys how do I invert the color ? I think that's what it's called.... Change it to that weird dark wash color... Please let me know !!

I say post it on here so we can see. Lines are popping up everywhere!

Woo hoo congrats on all the BFPs!!! Popping up everywhere!

Ladies I tested again and it's still there and on another type of test too. Ahhh! I am soooooo not trying to get my hopes up, but I am seriously struggling with that right now! I can't wait to test in the morning (but I'm also scared!).

Here the new ones are (still evening urine after maybe an hour holding on 10dpo). The top one looks clearer in real life. And they both look pink in real life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 32
I see lines on both of them hun, keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow morning :)

Hi ladies may I join you? I had a MMC Aug 23rd so this is my 3rd cycle since then and I'm really hoping we got it! I got my first positive at the end of June, I joined the site at the beginning of June and it definitely helped with being positive so I'm trying to get back into being able to talk to people about baby stuff lol.

I'm due December 10th. I plan on testing Dec 3rd but just put me down the 10th because I don't think I'll get a positive that early but you never know! I'm 6DPO (I think) and I've been peeing a lot, had vivid dreams last night, and I've had a stuffy nose alllll day!

I see lines on both of those blues tests!

So I started spotting today :( but I should get another chance in December. Can you put me down for December 27th?

All these bfp's! So exciting!

Still waiting for O here, but been getting in some BD to try to get me inundated w/ sperms. hahaha :D

Congratulations and good luck Squirrel!

AFM, last night I had some tiny faint pale drops when I wiped and some mild cramping. Could this be implantation bleeding? Also boobs a bit tender. I am now 10 dpo and af is due on Tuesday...

Well I guess after this test I can officially say I'm pregnant now :-D thank you so much to all you beautiful ladies for the support and for keeping me sane during the last few months xxxxx
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/D4E020A3-DBF9-4998-9A3D-AA20F832EC2D_zpsknhmxnlx.jpg

WOW! Great lines! :happydance: Congrats Jbaby90!! H&H 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->