December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Yes I did :) and I hadn't done it the months before so maybe that helped!!?

Yes I did :) and I hadn't done it the months before so maybe that helped!!?

That's super cool! I definitely want to try it next cycle! I've been googling it like crazy now to make sure I do it right though! haha. Congratulations again!! :)

Yer def try it! I cut it into 5 equal slices and ate 1 slice every day starting at 1dpo - I ate the core as well!

Wow! 2 BFP's! :wohoo: Congrats! Good luck to all testing this month! :)

Yer def try it! I cut it into 5 equal slices and ate 1 slice every day starting at 1dpo - I ate the core as well!

That sounds easy! And yummy haha. Thanks for the info!! :) :)

Congrats jbaby90!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months.

I think I can officially say I'm pregnant now too :D eek!!! Be a sticky bean, please!!!!

X

Photo taken at 11dpo fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 33
Shaking! I'm not going mad, am I?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 34
aww so many BFPs in this thread already and its not even december yet! congrats girls

TTC #1 and will be testing Dec 7th (12DPO)......Holiday spirit baby dust to all!!!

Congrats on the official bfps ladies. We are off to a great start!

JBaby and squirrel - gorrrrgeous lines on your new tests!

mrsswaffer - I'm a bad squinter and I can totally see it! :D

Afm, I'm wondering if I o'd recently and didn't catch it on an opk strip.

My temp went up this morning, but I did temp late (45min) due to HOLIDAYS of course. I thought I had an alarm set but nothing happened. :p Oh well. So anyway it was 98.5 but adjusted for lateness I get 98.35 - hasn't been higher than 98.2 since the first day of my cycle, which was 98.3... so I'm wondering if this is the start of a temp rise afterall even though I didn't get a positive opk?

Well I guess after this test I can officially say I'm pregnant now :-D thank you so much to all you beautiful ladies for the support and for keeping me sane during the last few months xxxxx
Congrats Jbaby!!! Good luck :)

BFN this morning - kinda bummed, but I'm only at 11 dpo and the implantation bleeding (if that's what it was) was only 2 days ago, so maybe the hormones haven't built up enough for BFP? I'll wait until Tuesday - when af is due - to test again. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->