December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I'm hoping it does turn into something.

Pregnancy tests in Australia are quite expensive, the cheapest I've ever seen a test cheaper than $7. I've been through a pack of three early response tests already. I really must invest in some ic tests so I'm not breaking the bank each cycle!

I agree they are so expensive!! I need to find out where to buy some online. I am using my last one Saturday morning although it's likely to be negative, and then will need to get more in case AF doesn't come next Monday.

This wait is awful!!:coffee:

I o'ed today so ill probably test by the 11th lol. I'm feeling really good about this month!! Fingers crossed ladies! Baby dust to everyone!!

I gave in I'm insane tested again stark bfn. I'm really questioning my symptoms now and I feel really out .... This is so hard :( I'm
9dpo

I tested this morning on 2 different brand tests and got faint lines!! Fx it is the start of a bfp!! :happydance:

Congrats to the BFPs!
I caved and tested Monday and Wednesday. Not really seeing anything on either test. Possibly test tomorrow too.. I will be 10dpo by my tracker. I've had increased CM, sensitive nipples, backache, and heart palpitations.. fingers crossed this is our month and for all of you ladies too :)

Fx for a big strong bfp ASAP !! That's great news and early at 10dpo !

hi ladies
i was suppose to ovulate approximately last wednesday which would put me at 8dpo today ovufriend is only putting me at 5dpo and ff at 4dpo. Which one do i believe??? Is that going to throw me off as af is due in 6 days and at that point i will only be 11dpo as per ovufriend and 10dpo as per ff???
Also how does this boas work??
No symptoms yet but it still may be to early, maybe i didn't even ov. Is my cervix being low, firm and closed a good thing or a bad thing??? im so confused.

Baby dust to us all and good luck
and congrats to those getting there bfp's, bring on december and our christmas bfp's.
I had 4 or 5 pregnancy readings done within the last 2 months that said this would be my time that i would get my bfp, so I hope they were right.

I am starting to get a dark and more darker line on my OPK tests. So by the looks of it I may be ovulating early :) I have never ovulated early like this before, is that a good thing or a bad thing? If I do ovulate.

Yay good luck! It's def possible to OV early :) FX'd this is your cycle for a BFP! I was looking at ur tickers and I am also trying for number two and our daughter is the same age as your son. I'm also on cycle #2 TTC :) I'll be testing Christmas Eve.

I'm CD1 today! I'm thinking I won't be able to test until Christmas morning though. :( Should be somewhere between 8-10DPO. Was kinda hoping I could find out a few days before Christmas, but thats alright! Here's hoping for a Christmas Miracle! :D

Congrats JBaby, I hope it turns into a clear BFP tomorrow!

I tested this morning too at 10dpo. I was so sure I saw a faint line on the clearblue and nothing on the FRER, it was barely there, but it was blue and had a very clear defined shape with edges. I looked at the 5minute mark. Then when I looked again a few minutes later it was gone :( I must have imagined it. To make matters worse, then I thought I saw a line on the FRER, but again, now I can't see it. I am hallucinating it would seem! To make matters worse my temp went down slightly this morning. I know I'm not pregnant and it's really bumming me out. I know they say it takes most couples between 3 and 6 months to fall pregnant and that there's only a 20% chance each time, but I worry in my heart that there's something wrong. I know, it's dramatic, but I can't help it!

Hope everyone else has better luck!

x

I gave in I'm insane tested again stark bfn. I'm really questioning my symptoms now and I feel really out .... This is so hard :( I'm
9dpo

:hugs: Hang in there hun, it's still early days yet. I'm 9dpo as well and so disappointed that i've not got my BFP either.. but a lot of women don't get them until 13/14dpo... so there's still time.

I tested this morning on 2 different brand tests and got faint lines!! Fx it is the start of a bfp!! :happydance:

Congratulations, hope it is! :thumbup:

I tested on Wed @ 7dpo and got a really faint line but it was hard to see if there was colour. I tested again yesterday @ 8dpo and the line was slightly darker and definitely pink - even showed up on an invert once dry. But this morning I tested again (9dpo) and line is even fainter than the 7dpo line and not dark enough to show in pics at all :wacko:

So confused!

Couldnt help myself and tested again after work :-D
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/8F2B9A1B-2F8A-47DF-8BC4-1E3C4AE13724_zpscp45w6of.jpg
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/04EC9D6E-29B1-4AE1-BCD7-72797AE9E82E_zpsjravife1.jpg

I see it too, hope this is the start of your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->