December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I see it !! So awesome !!!! Very exciting :):):) I tested again praying to see these faint lines people have been reporting but again zilch ! Zero! Nadda! Well there mayb be no baby for me this month, month three but we are still early in the game and today we are buying a new tv. Has nothing to do with babies but it makes me happy I ln the meantime. It's going in our bedroom so that we can stay in bed rather than the living room at night and guess what that means to me? More bd for next month :)

Fx for more bfps today keep testing !!

I see it !! So awesome !!!! Very exciting :):):) I tested again praying to see these faint lines people have been reporting but again zilch ! Zero! Nadda! Well there mayb be no baby for me this month, month three but we are still early in the game and today we are buying a new tv. Has nothing to do with babies but it makes me happy I ln the meantime. It's going in our bedroom so that we can stay in bed rather than the living room at night and guess what that means to me? More bd for next month :)

Fx for more bfps today keep testing !!

My fingers are crossed that you will get your bfp in the next few days!!!

Good luck to everyone! I'm testing on Dec 3 at my doctor's appointment. Hoping for a very welcome surprise!

Just joining this thread, could you please put me down for 12/23?

So sory jbb. GRATS to you jbaby!

My temp had a tiny drop last night but today is still higher than every other temp this month save yesterday. Negative test in am but not giving my hopes up. Tummy feels like AF is going to come but that is what pregnancy feels like, so who knows. :coffee:

I love your positivity ren. I am kinda in the same boat just sittin waitin wishin !! Lol trying to think positive every day... Telling myself c'mon these dollar store tests are just crap and cheap lol :) gotta keep out heads up !!!

JBaby - ME TOO! I see it!

Afm, I'm still waiting to O... got a liiiittle darker line today on the opk but still much fainter than the control.

I think I just got a really really faint positive at 10dpo. Am i going crazy? Do you ladies see it??

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 48
I see it squirrel - I have a laptop and I believe it was Brandi that said she tried tipping her screen - I DEFINITELY see it when I tip the screen! :D

Ahh my phone won't let me see it I wanna see it !! This is a lucky group wow so many bfps! Just wish mine were one of them ! Lol...

Thanks ladies :D I really hope it gets darker tomorrow and wasn't just a one off (evap or chemical). I am still skeptical as I was/am SURE I was/am out. Don't know what to think.

X

Thanks ladies :D I really hope it gets darker tomorrow and wasn't just a one off (evap or chemical). I am still skeptical as I was/am SURE I was/am out. Don't know what to think.

X

I hope it's for sure! Positive thoughts! :hugs:

I see i congrats Squirrel !! FX'd it get darker tomorrow for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->