• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hey Ladies!

Already posted my date but I would like to wish everyone happy :sex: with DH/DS!! If we're all out for November I imagine everyone is close to the end of AF, or is done and approaching the big O! Have fun ladies ;)

Hi ladies,
I am currently cd8 and waiting to ovulate! I will be testing dec 4 which is the day AF is due. I am going to try my hardest this month to not test early so I am not disappointed and depressed again leading upto AF! Might even get DH to hide my tests!!

I am CD 8 as well ! Looks like we will be following each other pretty closely ! Best of luck fx for both of us !

Oooooo yay!! Good to have someone to follow along with! When do you expect to "O"??
Good luck :)

I don't opk and this is only my second real period after mirena was removed so I am basically playing a guessing game. If we aren't successful this month though I will be doing the opks. I assume I ovulate around the 14th so just in case we bd almost every starting now for two weeks. I have a 27-28 day cycle and I do not ever spot or have sore breasts or ovulation pains etc. very exciting to have someone to follow alof with !

I don't opk either and the only real symptom of ovulation that I get is ewcm! I am doing the same and starting now and bd every other day or everyday if we can! My cycle length is the same as you so hopefully we both get our bfp at the same time!! :)
I normally get extremely sore bbs leading upto AF so I usually know when it's coming.

Please put me down for DEC 12th... and not a moment sooner!!!!!! Lol

Will do wanting.

Jbaby, I have 17 IC OPKs left over if you want them...

Thanks so much for offering but I'm all good, I don't really want to use opk's and temp because I don't want to stress myself out too much thinking about it......lol easier said than done but I'm trying a more chilled approach for a while and see what happens!!

Whoops, I meant Lindreed. Not that I wouldn't send them to you, if you wanted them, lol...stupid pregnancy brain and being up at 1:30am. Sorry JBaby.

Haha all good, I'm in Australia too so not really worth sending them!
Gotta love baby brain :)

Will do wanting.

So cook sure I would love that !! Even for next month just to see when I would normally ovulate. How cool is that !! :)

Jbaby- so neat that we have the same cycle length. I have by noticed any cm... Not in three months of trying. The only time I notice cm is right now if anything and I should not be ovulating yet ...!? And right before my af.... I have tons. Regularly before af I have tons of cm and cramps the day before and during. Otherwise I have zero other monthy symptoms... To me it has all been a guessing game.

We did not plan to be every day like last time but we have been ...lol just by chance. I just don't want to run out of steam by ov days !!

Hope everyone is doing well :)
Fingers crossed that we all get the best Christmas presents ever! I am due to ovulate in the next few days and even though we are NTNP, I can't help but "try" lol so far we have been BD'ing every other day.

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

Could I be put down for the 14th please. This will be my 4 cycle TTC.

Lindreed, PM me if you`d like the OPKs. There`s only 17, but I don`t need em, lol.

Charmed, will update when I get home.

Will do wanting.

So cook sure I would love that !! Even for next month just to see when I would normally ovulate. How cool is that !! :)

Jbaby- so neat that we have the same cycle length. I have by noticed any cm... Not in three months of trying. The only time I notice cm is right now if anything and I should not be ovulating yet ...!? And right before my af.... I have tons. Regularly before af I have tons of cm and cramps the day before and during. Otherwise I have zero other monthy symptoms... To me it has all been a guessing game.

We did not plan to be every day like last time but we have been ...lol just by chance. I just don't want to run out of steam by ov days !!

It's so hard to go by symptoms of ovulation, maybe opk's are the way to go for us next month! I didn't really want to use them but if I get my bfp this month I might consider it now! I have a feeling I may be ovulating about now cos my cervix was VERY high soft and open and I have been having small sharp pains on my left side?? Gahhhhh symptom spotting is driving me crazy lol
Yer good idea doing it every day :) just Incase

Ok so funny... I think I am ovulating as well !! My FF app says ovulation day is Monday do you have that app? It seems early for me but since our cycles appear to be short, it coul be correct. I almost feel like due to my short cycles my two week wait is really only ever a week and a bit ? Do you know what I mean? I just hope I am ovulating properly. That is why after this month I will do opks BUT, I am not goi g to allow myself to become obsessive. I will just try them and relax.

Has anyone been doing that meditation I recommended online ? It's amazing so far.... Really worth a shot to keep calm and have something to focus on achieving....

Also... Lol tmi... I finally got my husband to try and had way through it turned to bd haha !! I guess that wasn't really the purpose but hey!! Maybe meditation is good for everything !!

i have short cycles and im expecting to ovulate Saturday or Sundayish .. CD 10 or 11. I have a 26 day cycle normally. Oing om the weekend should work out perfect for me, since my DS is going to his Nannys Friday untill Sunday. OH and I are having a "date night" (aka supper and movies on the couh lol) and we will have lots of alone time to get it on ;)

i have short cycles and im expecting to ovulate Saturday or Sundayish .. CD 10 or 11. I have a 26 day cycle normally. Oing om the weekend should work out perfect for me, since my DS is going to his Nannys Friday untill Sunday. OH and I are having a "date night" (aka supper and movies on the couh lol) and we will have lots of alone time to get it on ;)

Lol !!!!! Good for you !!! A lot of us will be " getting in on" this weekend :)

:hi: Can you put me down for the 15th, tentatively? My ovulation fluctuates a few days but it should be around then...:)

Ok so funny... I think I am ovulating as well !! My FF app says ovulation day is Monday do you have that app? It seems early for me but since our cycles appear to be short, it coul be correct. I almost feel like due to my short cycles my two week wait is really only ever a week and a bit ? Do you know what I mean? I just hope I am ovulating properly. That is why after this month I will do opks BUT, I am not goi g to allow myself to become obsessive. I will just try them and relax.

Has anyone been doing that meditation I recommended online ? It's amazing so far.... Really worth a shot to keep calm and have something to focus on achieving....

Also... Lol tmi... I finally got my husband to try and had way through it turned to bd haha !! I guess that wasn't really the purpose but hey!! Maybe meditation is good for everything !!

Yer I have the ff app, but mine says either tues, wed or thurs are my o days! I swear I have def ovulated early though! Guess we will have to wait and see! :)
Sometimes my cycles can be 29 days long so it just depends on the month for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->