December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Wow congrats on all the BFPs so far!!! I haven't been on here in a few days. Took me a good 30 min to get caught up. Haha! We are off to a great start! I'm just waiting to O. DH is gone for work until Thursday. We have a busy weekend coming up and will be staying with my parents and in laws. Hope we can get some BDing in. I'll likely O around Tuesday or Wednesday. Baby Dust to all!!!

Not a good start to ttc this month... Found out the lump I found has two friends in the same breast. Glad I checked for the first time ever self exam. I guess this month will be ful of tests aside from the ttc kind. What a shitty start to December and Christmas.... Still fx for everyone. Ill be following this thread closely for Christmas cheer...

I hope ur ok Lindreed!! :hugs: x

can i join you guys? :D 2dpo.. ttc again after a 2 year gap. i can tell this is gonna be a longg 2 weeks lol

When are you testing, and I`ll add you to the front?

hey! :wave: please could I join?
Im TTC our 2nd vasectomy reversal miracle baby :cloud9: after a loss in June :cry: , could you put me down for the 8th please....(although i may take a sneaky one on the sat :blush:) lol xx thanks xx

I'm pregnant with my first tubal reversal baby, lol.

Ladies, I've taken everyone down, who has bfp's and testing dates. Will update the front page once the kidlets head to bed.

Ok so im 9dpo now and my AF is due in 3 days (dec 5) and ive had dull cramps in my lower belly since about 5dpo if i remember correctly... Unfortunately i feel like theyre due to AF and im not feeling optimistic at all... Lower back shooting pains have started .... Breast tenderness but not unbearably tender like they'd usually be at this point .... Going to test on dec 6 if AF doesn't show on the 5th .... I want so badly for this to be all of our months!!!!! Sadly, i dont think its mine .... Also CP is still high.. I don't temp so i cant weigh in on that .... Oh also no pimples yet and usually they would happen about now .... I'm moody but not depressed like i usually am (i have PMDD) ... Some things are different and some are the same as usual pms cycles ... This TWW is torturous. Baby dust to all!!

Welp, I'm already out....DH and I did not BD at all. Thinking I'm gonna head over to "Not Trying, Not Preventing", save myself some stress and heartache.

Thanks ladies so very much apprecited right now. Thinking positive and I love the advice / experiences that have been shared :) fx for Christmas bfps

Count me in! Ill be testing within the next few days!

Currently 12dpo. AF due this Wednesday(wellll I hope not)

Not a good start to ttc this month... Found out the lump I found has two friends in the same breast. Glad I checked for the first time ever self exam. I guess this month will be ful of tests aside from the ttc kind. What a shitty start to December and Christmas.... Still fx for everyone. Ill be following this thread closely for Christmas cheer...

:hugs: Good luck Lindreed. Sorry to hear that.

I have a question that I am someone could help me with. While checking cm on cervix 9-11 dpo I noticed my cervix was high and tilted back. When checking today it is still high but it's tender. I can't think of any reason of why it would feel like this!'

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advanced!!

It could be early pregnancy symptom or af could be close

Saying a prayer for you Lindreed

Lindreed-hoping those lumps are nothing to be concerned about. As for the bbt thermometer, I bought the life brand one at shoppers for $20. Saves you time if you're planning to order one online. Works perfectly orally.

Hi Ladies :)
I'm testing in the morning!! I'm not sure if I'm feeling AF or early symptoms.. but I hope to see a blaring BFP tomorrow morning :) GL to everyone else!

Gl to everyone. Just a quick question. Is extremely gassy a early preg symptom as i never get gassy before af and have been gassy for the last 3 days. Fingers crossed

Gl to everyone. Just a quick question. Is extremely gassy a early preg symptom as i never get gassy before af and have been gassy for the last 3 days. Fingers crossed

I'm 8 dpo and I've been super gassy the last several days as well. I normally get gassy during AF, but not this far in advance (AF due in 6 days).

Ladies help me out! I couldn't help but test! I'm 10dpo, I took this at 3:15ish am. I didn't know what time it was, just knew I had to pee lol. Took these pics at about 5 minutes after. Started seeing the line after 3 minutes. I know I'm only 10dpo so this may be why it's faint. Do you see something?? I plan on testing again in two days to see if it get darker

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/40CBC713-7F22-489E-BD6B-6F2796AB90EC_zpskhg0nflh.jpg

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/B6D373FF-914E-4E6F-A7BE-D2B5753E2C94_zpsimnxm2oq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->