December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Aleas - how many dpo are you? Sounds like you might be able to get a positive by now. Typically my cervix is low until o, and then drops back down until AF (except when I got pregnant it stayed high).

Monjon - if you are 8 days late you will definitely get a positive result by now

Hey :) Im new here, but it has been 8 days today that I am late. I will be testing on Friday in hopes of a bfp. I have been getting the sore boobs, peeing a lot, and tiredness, as well as light cramping so I hope its a go! Baby dust to all :)
:test::test::test:

Okay Well Im definitely testing tomorrow. I have been scared away from doing really, dont want to be disappointed again. I will let you all know the result!

I am a regular 27 day cycle. With my son, I tested positive the day after I was due. Tomorrow will make 5 days late. I've been dying to test, and I finally broke down today and got a....BFN :( So disappointed. I've been super emotional, moody, and crying over stupid things. I feel so bloated, clothes feel tight, boobs feel extremely heavy and even look bigger, my areolas look darker to me too. I've had a couple small bouts of nausea, and cravings for foods I normally don't even eat. I really thought I was pregnant this time. My son is 5 and we've been "not preventing" ever since, and actively trying on and off for the last 3 years. Where is my period?

According to the ladies here, you are not not till the :witch: shows! But it is possible to not have a positive by urine. Some ladies have had a positive blood test before their urine was positive. It's weird, I know. :wacko:

I am a regular 27 day cycle. With my son, I tested positive the day after I was due. Tomorrow will make 5 days late. I've been dying to test, and I finally broke down today and got a....BFN :( So disappointed. I've been super emotional, moody, and crying over stupid things. I feel so bloated, clothes feel tight, boobs feel extremely heavy and even look bigger, my areolas look darker to me too. I've had a couple small bouts of nausea, and cravings for foods I normally don't even eat. I really thought I was pregnant this time. My son is 5 and we've been "not preventing" ever since, and actively trying on and off for the last 3 years. Where is my period?

According to the ladies here, you are not not till the :witch: shows! But it is possible to not have a positive by urine. Some ladies have had a positive blood test before their urine was positive. It's weird, I know. :wacko:

Hcg is present in the blood before the urine, so technically everyone would have a positive blood before urine

I know Its funny how the way we started talking on here and then shortly after we both felt the same way! (plz don't be really early pms!!) and oh my gosh I know what u mean about feeling like AF arrived! Ive been checking myself like every 10mins because of the feeling down there! And its tinted yellow (Which I know can just b from progesterone without pregnancy but still can be a sign! Fx's!) and its been lotion-like texture but other times it'll be EW and then sometimes it'll be kind of tacky I guess would describe it. Its all over the place!! But always moist so I'm not discouraged yet. I really want to not even check my cervix for the rest of my cycle because I heard it can actually cause a miscarriage from it opening due to irritation but I'm wo fricken curious and want to know now! Lol I'm sure all of us ladies in the tww feel the same way. I wonder when science will finally find a way for woman to know almost immediately lol gosh would that be nice! Ha ha
Aidensmommy. I keep going through spells where i feel so lucky this month and that we may have finally been successful, then ill feel like everything is in my head and im just going to get disappointed again. Idk what to think. This wait is so awful each month... ive been feeling so confident, then it hits like BAM! This is alll in your head cause you want it too bad. I need answers soon before i drive myself crazy with all these emotions.... :/ and yes i know... just relax, but its way easier said than done... man, i need to practice what i preach. *deep breaths and relax....

Let this be our month ladies! 5dpo today, testing Tuesday!

Well ladies.. I just got blood results back from my Dr. I went in because I was having heart palpitations. I read that it can be caused by pregnancy due to increased blood flow. Anyway he decided to check my electrolytes and thyroid. I got the call this afternoon that my thyroid is elevated. He wants to do a blood draw again next month. I've been having issues for a couple of years but thyroid was always normal. I am thankful to have somewhat of a diagnosis... but very emotional at the same time. I read it can cause issues when TTC. Hopefully he gets me on some meds and regulated soon so our want for a baby can be a reality. I do still plan to use my OPKs this cycle so I can see if my body is doing anything.

GL to everyone still waiting to test.

I just wanted to give you some hope that things could turn out really well for you soon ..
I was trying for 6 months to get pregnant with my 2nd son and finally just broke down and cried to my doctor that something was not right and she did some tests and found out my thyroid was underactive. So I went on thyroxine and 10 days later got pregnant! Turns out my thyroid levels were where I didn't have any symptoms of hypothyroidism... Just affected getting pregnant. So I hope you can get on the right medication and then a bfp!! And thinking about it afterwards I was blessed NOT to get pregnant with my thyroid levels too low because it can cause a lot of problems for the baby.

Anyone else crampy 2-3 dpo? Starting to worry :(

I'm 4 dpo and still crampy ... Glad to know others are feeling the same way. I can't believe I lived most of my life never paying attention to any of these pregnancy symptoms and now I'm going crazy checking my cm, doing opks, and analyzing every little symptom .. Today I missed the turn driving somewhere and my first thought was "I'm so forgetful ... I must be pregnant!" Haha.

This is definitely a lucky thread. All of these BFPs and signs. It's so difficult not knowing . Is it just me who's feeling baby crazy? Hoping I'm not imagining all these little things. I wonder how family dynamics will change when baby does eventually come along �� it's so interesting !

How excited & supportive are your OH's? X

I thought I was out for November too...CONVINCED I was out for November...so much so I created this thread before I missed AF...well, my ticker in my signature says it all. I was not out.

But the blood test thing did occur with me in December 2007. I KNEW I was pregnant, but negatives on pee tests. I knew because I had been in constant pain since my miscarriage in October 2007, and it had disappeared. I went in for a pre-op for an exploratory surgery to find out why I was still in pain on December 22 and on December 23, I got a call that they had to cancel my surgery because my hcg levels came back at 23.

I did end up miscarrying that pregnancy again though, unfortunately.

I took a test this morning and it was a BFN. Im 10 dpo. I know im not out untill AF shows but Im most likely out.

just want to share a pic of my LO (I hope thi worked)

and while this was happening he said "i do want a little brother but mommy you will have to feed him most the times cause feeding this baby is hurting my knees"

Attachments

• 20131201_200000.jpg
    20131201_200000.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
It's 4 am where I live and I am now wide awake in bed! I just awoke to a sharp repeating stabbing pain closer to my left side in my lower abdomen. It lasted less than one minute. (I have had mild dull achy cramps since 3dpo.) I am 7DPO. Any suggestions? Implantation?

I am feeling so lonely- does anyone else have pcos on this thread? I started tracking my temps late this cycle and they have gone above 97.7. I have no idea if I ovulated and have no weird out of the ordinary symptoms besides feeling super sad right now. I am on cd 26 AF due on 9th. Shouldn't breasts feel sore by now if I was pregnant?

It's 4 am where I live and I am now wide awake in bed! I just awoke to a sharp repeating stabbing pain closer to my left side in my lower abdomen. It lasted less than one minute. (I have had mild dull achy cramps since 3dpo.) I am 7DPO. Any suggestions? Implantation?

I def felt implantation with my dd. It stopped me in my tracks with a very noticeable poking/pinching feeling. The rest of the day felt like I had done a lot of crunches. GL

I am feeling so lonely- does anyone else have pcos on this thread? I started tracking my temps late this cycle and they have gone above 97.7. I have no idea if I ovulated and have no weird out of the ordinary symptoms besides feeling super sad right now. I am on cd 26 AF due on 9th. Shouldn't breasts feel sore by now if I was pregnant?

Sorry you are feeling down. Some people experience symptoms early and others do not. I had nothing with ds and with dd the true symptoms didnt kick in until after 6 wks. Keep your head up, ttc is a long and hard journey.

Wanted to give an update, since I'm on the list for yesterday(5th).
No witch yesterday morning, so took a FRER, negative... still no witch today!! I am going to wait until Sunday to test again.

BrandiCanucks... I just noticed that you are from Brantford! I lived in Delhi for a few years of highschool, when my parents retired.
We went shopping in Brantford all the time!

4DPO - it's so early, full of positivity - loving another high temp which means nothing at this stage in the game, but hey at least my body's working. :) Gonna keep eating that pineapple. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->