December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Well ladies.. I just got blood results back from my Dr. I went in because I was having heart palpitations. I read that it can be caused by pregnancy due to increased blood flow. Anyway he decided to check my electrolytes and thyroid. I got the call this afternoon that my thyroid is elevated. He wants to do a blood draw again next month. I've been having issues for a couple of years but thyroid was always normal. I am thankful to have somewhat of a diagnosis... but very emotional at the same time. I read it can cause issues when TTC. Hopefully he gets me on some meds and regulated soon so our want for a baby can be a reality. I do still plan to use my OPKs this cycle so I can see if my body is doing anything.

GL to everyone still waiting to test.

I just wanted to give you some hope that things could turn out really well for you soon ..
I was trying for 6 months to get pregnant with my 2nd son and finally just broke down and cried to my doctor that something was not right and she did some tests and found out my thyroid was underactive. So I went on thyroxine and 10 days later got pregnant! Turns out my thyroid levels were where I didn't have any symptoms of hypothyroidism... Just affected getting pregnant. So I hope you can get on the right medication and then a bfp!! And thinking about it afterwards I was blessed NOT to get pregnant with my thyroid levels too low because it can cause a lot of problems for the baby.

Thank you! Its nice hearing other people's experiences. I'm ready for it to be January now so I can get the re draw and get treated. My Dr has a new nurse and she is not the most helpful person so she basically said well your levels are high, come back the second week of January. Talk about leaving me with a lot of questions!

Took my first temperature this morning lol :) I'm sure it's not very exciting but for me it is !! I had to wake my husband up to help me work it... Sad I know. I am exited that af is gone :);) good luck to everyone this month !!!! Hope everyone is doing well :)

It's 4 am where I live and I am now wide awake in bed! I just awoke to a sharp repeating stabbing pain closer to my left side in my lower abdomen. It lasted less than one minute. (I have had mild dull achy cramps since 3dpo.) I am 7DPO. Any suggestions? Implantation?

I def felt implantation with my dd. It stopped me in my tracks with a very noticeable poking/pinching feeling. The rest of the day felt like I had done a lot of crunches. GL

Thanks! Glad to know someone had similar feelings!

4DPO - it's so early, full of positivity - loving another high temp which means nothing at this stage in the game, but hey at least my body's working. :) Gonna keep eating that pineapple. ;)

Out of curiosity what does pineapple do?

Took my first temperature this morning lol :) I'm sure it's not very exciting but for me it is !! I had to wake my husband up to help me work it... Sad I know. I am exited that af is gone :);) good luck to everyone this month !!!! Hope everyone is doing well :)

I am right there with you on the temp thing- this is my first month doing it too and every morning I can't wait to see my temp lol. Good luck!!!

I've apparently woken up very talkative this morning lol..Ok so on FF friend it recommended that I try vaginal temping for more accurate results... Has anyone else used this method.. And compared to oral does it seem more accurate when compared?

I do vaginal temping because I'm a mouth breather :rofl: It's been accurate for me.

Theleon - look for JBaby's TTC Journal. :) She did it!

https://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.com/

Guys everytime I try to attach the bb link to my chart in my signature block it only shows as the link on here and not my chart :( ahhhh lol. I've been trying to get my chart ok here for so long what's going on ??

Guys everytime I try to attach the bb link to my chart in my signature block it only shows as the link on here and not my chart :( ahhhh lol. I've been trying to get my chart ok here for so long what's going on ??

Its missing the url in brackets that shows at the end of the code. Are you sure you copied the entire code?

You use the bbc code, not the HTML code

You have to go to the ff website and on the top right side share it. it will generate a code. the code should be put in ur signature.

Hmm believe it or not I did try all of these thing. Even when I transfer the code completely in brackets with the URL... It changes and takes away the URL and brackets ... I think it hates me :)

Anyways thanks ladies, if I need chart advice I might just post the link.

Good morning ladies :)
I ovulated yesterday so officially in the TWW!! Its a good thing cause DH and I were starting to get tuckered out :haha:

Hi Ladies...so, today is 12 DPO. I have been testing since 8 DPO and I may have a squinter on an IC this morning... does anyone else see it!? :wacko:

12-6-13_squint.jpg

I am feeling so lonely- does anyone else have pcos on this thread? I started tracking my temps late this cycle and they have gone above 97.7. I have no idea if I ovulated and have no weird out of the ordinary symptoms besides feeling super sad right now. I am on cd 26 AF due on 9th. Shouldn't breasts feel sore by now if I was pregnant?

symptoms differ for everyone.. put it this way, i know someone who is pregnant with twins and didnt find out until she was 10 weeks when she took a test. no signs, no symptoms, nothing. in fact, she didnt find out it was twins until her "12 week scan" (which ended up putting her at 16 weeks pregnant!) :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->