December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hi all.. AF was due on the 4th or 5th .. BFN this morning. Starting to get really confused and discouraged. Only thing giving me hope is my temp is rising and i weirdly dont have my monthly pimples or really sore breasts. Tue temp was 98.02, Wed 98.06, today 98.16 ..... I'm pretty sure I'm 13dpo because I used an OPK that said I was at peak on nov 23 but maybe i actually ovulated later. Does anyone have any advice? When should I test again? I have spent far too much money on HPTs this month haha ...

Hi all.. AF was due on the 4th or 5th .. BFN this morning. Starting to get really confused and discouraged. Only thing giving me hope is my temp is rising and i weirdly dont have my monthly pimples or really sore breasts. Tue temp was 98.02, Wed 98.06, today 98.16 ..... I'm pretty sure I'm 13dpo because I used an OPK that said I was at peak on nov 23 but maybe i actually ovulated later. Does anyone have any advice? When should I test again? I have spent far too much money on HPTs this month haha ...

My AF was due yesterday too.. BFN for me, but still no AF as of right now.. I am waiting until Sunday Morning to test again, just to make sure it'll be long enough for a line to show!

My AF was due yesterday too.. BFN for me, but still no AF as of right now.. I am waiting until Sunday Morning to test again, just to make sure it'll be long enough for a line to show!

Ahhh well we are in the same boat!!!! I'll test on Sunday too! If its negative, i'm definitely making an appt w gyn for a blood test. This tww is soooooooooooooo torturous!!!

Yes I would advise waiting another 2/3 days. It's frustrating isn't it knowing AF was due and no BFP as of yet! Hope you get them ladies!

You could well have ovulated late; that's the only problem when not using OPK's ! I wish I had last month now just to know whether to count myself in for this month or not. X

Im out af just reared her ugly face. Im so upset i was really sure about this month. Should have known when my temps dropped yesterday and plumetted today :'( now to cry

So sorry to hear that MommyCandice :(
But there is next month - Don't let it keep you down too long it will happen and it will be amazing when it does x

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, tired yet restless.
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI), nipples are puffy, dh noticed and oh yes they are definitely puffy, Back spasms, sneezing spells, i actually puked not too long ago but me and dh were arguing, which is not like us.... crabby much? Lol. I hope that was pregnancy puking and not just because we were arging. I never ever ever puke! Some mild cramping... hope everything is okay and a good sign..
Cd18 very stuffy nose today, headache, weird pregnancy dreams- probably due to me thinking about it, woke up a lot throughout the night, my nipples hurt soooo bad- can't even wear a bra, sneezing spells which I never sneeze- no allergies, main thing is my nipples are soooooooo puffy! White cm when going to rr- drips out slow. Awful taste in mouth, and gagging a lot. No bm all day which is strange...
Cd19 very very sore uterus, nips still somewhat sensitive- still no bra, still having sneezing spells. Awful dreams all night, lots of smells are repulsive- even coffee. Haven't drank any in 6 days... :( I feel like I can smell everything, BFN with fmu with a cheapie... lots of creamy white CM. Cp still very high. Hasent dropped any.

AF due dec. 15

My gosh that sounds promising. Fx for you. Keep us posted :dust:

Congrats new BFP's! :) :) :)

Sorry to those the WITCH got... May this brand new cycle be the one.

AFM: 6dpo... Can't wait for testing!

Girls, maybe you can help me. I posted this elsewhere but this is a much more active thread. So I just started fertile week and last night we tried to :sex: but bf wasn't able to finish the job, so to speak. He said it's cuz I'm not into it enough. I just want to have a baby. :cry: I'll do anything to make this happen. Anyone have advice for me to help him finish the job? Also, he's 44 - is this an age thing?

My gosh that sounds promising. Fx for you. Keep us posted :dust:
Skinny, i really am hoping that all of these symptoms are due to pregnancy and my mind isnt just playing games with me... i get so hopeful sometimes then get so depressed cause i feel like my mind is playing tricks with me... ooooohhhhhhhh idk... :(

Oooh can I join? I'll be testing around the 14th. I'm 3 dpo today!

Welcome to the 14th! :) I'm 4DPO and will probably start peeing on cheapies early just for the heck of it, but I'm down there for the 14th, too :D

How exciting! What are you doing to pass the time? I'm driving myself nuts symptom spotting already...even just at 3 dpo, lol. This is my first tww of trying for #2 and I'm not the most patient person so hoping we strike gold on the first try :) Took us 3 (long) cycles to conceive my dd, but I'm breastfeeding now so think that may complicate things.

Best of luck to you!!

Oooh can I join? I'll be testing around the 14th. I'm 3 dpo today!

Welcome to the 14th! :) I'm 4DPO and will probably start peeing on cheapies early just for the heck of it, but I'm down there for the 14th, too :D

How exciting! What are you doing to pass the time? I'm driving myself nuts symptom spotting already...even just at 3 dpo, lol. This is my first tww of trying for #2 and I'm not the most patient person so hoping we strike gold on the first try :) Took us 3 (long) cycles to conceive my dd, but I'm breastfeeding now so think that may complicate things.

Best of luck to you!!

I DON'T KNOW!!! Before yesterday it was all - oh did I o when I think I did, let's seduce the husband some more... and now I'm in that no man's land when it's too early for anything to be going on and wayyyyy too early to test so I'm just like.... tick tock. :p

Girls, maybe you can help me. I posted this elsewhere but this is a much more active thread. So I just started fertile week and last night we tried to :sex: but bf wasn't able to finish the job, so to speak. He said it's cuz I'm not into it enough. I just want to have a baby. :cry: I'll do anything to make this happen. Anyone have advice for me to help him finish the job? Also, he's 44 - is this an age thing?

I wouldn't think being 44 would affect him very much... he said you're not that into it??? Dirty talk? Lingerie? New positions? Not to tell tales outta the bedroom but my DH is very stimulated mentally, he needs a lot of fantasy and dirty talk to really feel stimulated. :)

P.S. - get your cries of ecstasy ready.... :p haha

Not sure what works for your oh but most men (talking to friends not just my experiences) like the vocals aka moaning and groaning. Ive become great at it with dh during ttc time to make it happen. Lol

I got this yesterday wasn't fmu but afternoon after lots of tea. EBay cheapies are super faint, saving my other fr for Monday. Really hope its a sticky x

I see it, GL for your next test :)

Im out af just reared her ugly face. Im so upset i was really sure about this month. Should have known when my temps dropped yesterday and plumetted today :'( now to cry

Sorry hun :hugs:

Not sure what works for your oh but most men (talking to friends not just my experiences) like the vocals aka moaning and groaning. Ive become great at it with dh during ttc time to make it happen. Lol

Couldn't agree more. DH has even said how much it does for him. Moaning noises can get you both more into it:winkwink:

I will be testing about the 20th. I am maybe 1dpo, so starting the tww today :) best of luck and lots of sticky baby dust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->