December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Sorry to those of you who got your :witch:

Congrats to you ladies who got your :bfp:

Still waiting to ovulate I had a "very" almost positive OPK today, so I am guessing tomorrow is the day, which is great, since my calendars have all been saying that :thumbup:

So exciting ladies and congrats sorry to those who haven't got their BFP's. AF for me is due on Monday/Tuesday. Really not feeling to confident about it all though x

10dpo: Tested this morning :bfn: :( I know its still early. I'm a bit disappointed but I'm going to try not to let it bum me out. I'll test again next week closer to Af due date.

Hello ladies first month of ttc #2. Hoping for my :bfp: between 9th dec and 13th. Wish me luck!

And good luck too you ladies :)

So exciting ladies and congrats sorry to those who haven't got their BFP's. AF for me is due on Monday/Tuesday. Really not feeling to confident about it all though x

Same here, fingers crossed for both of us :) x

10dpo: Tested this morning :bfn: :( I know its still early. I'm a bit disappointed but I'm going to try not to let it bum me out. I'll test again next week closer to Af due date.

I'm with you, SweetMelodies. 10dpo and BFN this am too. Not gonna test anymore though. I will wait for AF.

Please help!
I am 7 DPO and bled today?!!i have a few twinges too. The blood is not dark red like normal period blood it's a very light red almost pink, but a good amount not just a spot, it came out and that was it! I never bleed before AF only spot a day before with dark blood.

I am so worried, could this be a early miscarriage??? Sorry about being naive about this, was so hopeful this month.

I'm sorry, Lirpa. Hopefully you'll get a New Year BFP instead :hugs:

Thanks, I guess I'll enjoy a drink for the Xmas work lunch next week now.

I won't be able to know for sure again until January 4 if we have a BFP but fingers crossed as our two year wedding anniversary is January 7! So hoping that's a good sign!

So happy for everyone who got their BFPs! :)

I was due Monday and it came Saturday! Hope she stays away for u!!

I'm cd9 today. This is the boring part of the month just sitting waiting to ovulate. Nothing much going on.

im getting so nervous to test.. i still have another week of the 2ww... i have no HPT in the house.. im going to try and stay strong and wait until the monday (if i last that long before :witch: shows up) :dohh:

AF came 5am this morn. Light spotting. Put a tampon in and nothing was on it after a few hours. CP low and open though, so it'll definitely be here in full force tomorrow. Sooooo upset. December 31 is next ovulation so we'll see what happens in Jan.

Sorry to all of you whose been caught by the witch :hugs: hope you all get bfps soon :dust: xx

Here's my bfps from this morning, can't believe we caught first time again, just hope this one is a keeper xx

What were your symptoms?

It's only 8/9 days post ovulation (I Think!) and caved and done a test it's my mum encouraging me, much too excited at the thought of having another grandchild. BFN though. I have a feeling the witch will be showing her face anyway now xx

Sorry to all of you whose been caught by the witch :hugs: hope you all get bfps soon :dust: xx

Here's my bfps from this morning, can't believe we caught first time again, just hope this one is a keeper xx

Congratulations! :)

Please help!
I am 7 DPO and bled today?!!i have a few twinges too. The blood is not dark red like normal period blood it's a very light red almost pink, but a good amount not just a spot, it came out and that was it! I never bleed before AF only spot a day before with dark blood.

I am so worried, could this be a early miscarriage??? Sorry about being naive about this, was so hopeful this month.

It does sound like it could be implantation, fingers crossed! :)

Thanks, I guess I'll enjoy a drink for the Xmas work lunch next week now.

I won't be able to know for sure again until January 4 if we have a BFP but fingers crossed as our two year wedding anniversary is January 7! So hoping that's a good sign!

So happy for everyone who got their BFPs! :)

Fingers crossed, and lots of :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->