December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Thanks JREPP
I came of in July, usually been having steady 11/12 day LP so hopefully thats a positive sign. Not really changed anything although say I am a bit more stressed with all this TTC and work is so busy at the moment, supplements that I have been taking are much the same as I have been taking for months apart from Vitamin C.
Was considering taking month of temping etc but like knowing when I am ovulating :) its not easy ladies,

Also hubs let it slip that good friends are now trying (his friend had few too many beers!) and even though I want them to have lovely bambino there is part of me that would like to get there first LOL :)

So Im the one that was really late and now I'm 11 or 12 days late. Took the test and it 's a BFN. So confused. I know I'm not imagining these symptoms...my boobs have been sore for days. What do you all think it could be? Btw I used kroger brand test strips; that shouldn't matter should it?

Try a more sensitive test, like an First Response Early Result (FRER) and see if there's anything. If not, I'd make an appointment with a doctor for a blood test or something, that's very late.

Another thought I'm having is to wonder - did you have any bleeding at all that you chalked up to implantation bleeding? I had a cycle where I thought I had IB because there was almost no bleeding, but turns out I just had the weirdest, shortest, lightest cycle ever and well I'm ovulating right now! Straight into a new TWW! :) So some things to consider.

Well Actually thats what happened to me last month, I had the weirdest bleeding at first it was really light then two days of pouring then really light for like 5 days. But this month there was nothing. I dont know whats going on.

Jrepp I hope its not ectopic :( and no I have never been this late. I havent gotten a doctor yet. We were in not trying not preventing stage and didnt think I would be this difficult.

First month ttc! Already got three BFN, but it's not over until AF decides to show up :) AF is supposed to show up tomorrow but crossing my fingers hoping that it doesn't!!

This is my first 2ww!! Can you please add me for December 19th? Thank you:)

I am so emotional today that I feel depressed and have been crying ALL day and its all causing me to feel like I'm already out for the month! Hopefully I can get back to my positive attitude ASAP! I think I'm going to go to bed super early. Just realized the last 2 FRER's I have were no longer good as of the month my friend gave them all to me (3months ago and ive checked the dates on all 6-8boxes (dont even remember how many I went through lol) and all have been dated for 2015 besides these two..kinda weird) so I wasn't able to take my test this evening after holding my pee for as long as I could without it causing an issue hoping and praying id get the one thing thatd make me jump in joy no matter how I feel. Ugh sorry this is just vent post..needed to talk to someone! But anyways now I have no tests for the a.m but hopefully I can make it to walmart/the pharmacy tomorrow. Its probably best that I have to wait until 11dpo or maybe even 12dpo to test again anyways, not being able to test when i was about to tonight just added more to my stress! I also wanted to update the ladies waiting to see if I got my bfp tonight or not. Going to bed before I cause myself more stress! Lol I feel better for the moment after venting. I'm so thankful for all u ladies! And I know how many of u are reading this, going through the same emotional toll...its comforting to know there's so many ppl on here supporting eachother! Baby dust to all! Thanks for listening =)

I am so emotional today that I feel depressed and have been crying ALL day and its all causing me to feel like I'm already out for the month! Hopefully I can get back to my positive attitude ASAP! I think I'm going to go to bed super early. Just realized the last 2 FRER's I have were no longer good as of the month my friend gave them all to me (3months ago and ive checked the dates on all 6-8boxes (dont even remember how many I went through lol) and all have been dated for 2015 besides these two..kinda weird) so I wasn't able to take my test this evening after holding my pee for as long as I could without it causing an issue hoping and praying id get the one thing thatd make me jump in joy no matter how I feel. Ugh sorry this is just vent post..needed to talk to someone! But anyways now I have no tests for the a.m but hopefully I can make it to walmart/the pharmacy tomorrow. Its probably best that I have to wait until 11dpo or maybe even 12dpo to test again anyways, not being able to test when i was about to tonight just added more to my stress! I also wanted to update the ladies waiting to see if I got my bfp tonight or not. Going to bed before I cause myself more stress! Lol I feel better for the moment after venting. I'm so thankful for all u ladies! And I know how many of u are reading this, going through the same emotional toll...its comforting to know there's so many ppl on here supporting eachother! Baby dust to all! Thanks for listening =)

Oh girl, i know this is so hard... its such an emotional rollercoaster that we cant help but to stay on. I dont think your out. I think its a good sign your emotional. That could be due to all the hormones your getting from early pg. Our bodies have to adjust soo much throughout the whole 9 months that the entire time its emotional... you know? I am here for you as well as many many other women. You can alwys pm me and ill get a notification right away and ill write you back. Id be your shoulder to cry on but that doesnt work in the internet world, lol. I pray you feel better. Keep paying attention to that body of yours and try not to navigate your attitude into negative energy as that will only make you feel worse. Stay positive and dont dwell on not testing. Im a cleaner. I felt like doing nothing the past week but i keep trying to clean and clean and clean to keep my mind off things. Im cleaning things ive already cleaned. My house is already spotless (ocd) now its super spotless. Lol. stay calm,breathe, and write :) bless u darling. Stay strong.

Oh girl, i know this is so hard... its such an emotional rollercoaster that we cant help but to stay on. I dont think your out. I think its a good sign your emotional. That could be due to all the hormones your getting from early pg. Our bodies have to adjust soo much throughout the whole 9 months that the entire time its emotional... you know? I am here for you as well as many many other women. You can alwys pm me and ill get a notification right away and ill write you back. Id be your shoulder to cry on but that doesnt work in the internet world, lol. I pray you feel better. Keep paying attention to that body of yours and try not to navigate your attitude into negative energy as that will only make you feel worse. Stay positive and dont dwell on not testing. Im a cleaner. I felt like doing nothing the past week but i keep trying to clean and clean and clean to keep my mind off things. Im cleaning things ive already cleaned. My house is already spotless (ocd) now its super spotless. Lol. stay calm,breathe, and write :) bless u darling. Stay strong.

thank you =) Idk what's wrong with me! I'm always so positive and I'm far from that today! And oh my gosh would that be amazing if it was due to early pregnancy. It'd be more than worth it! I should have came on here wayyy earlier because right after my vent post I felt a little bit better and now I feel even more better. I guess that's what these sites are made for though! Lol. Well babyandbump anyways...I was scrolling through Google searching stuff yest and the women on alot of other of the ttc websites are cruel! Its like they have no life or happiness so they pick on ppl who are emotional and just are looking for some support and hope and the nice women would ask questions we see posted here everyday that we all happily reply to with the information we have but these women were calling ppl things like "dumb" and saying "I hope u have a baby troll" and on and on..(not to me) but it made me realize how lucky all of us are to have each other. That's y I sent u a letter about being grateful for having you earlier lol. I am feeling much much better, for the time being any how lol, so I guess I'll try and hit the sac while I can MAYBE fall asleep. Ill ttyt my dear! Thanks for the reply...i needed it!!!
~Baby dust~

I guess you could put me down for a bfp today! it's faint. veryyyy faint but a lines a line I think! if I could email it to anyone and they could upload it thatd be great!

Well feels like AF on her way very soon.....cramping bad and looks like if they arrive tomorrow that's me down to 20 day cycle, 11dpo so ok LP just worried about drop in cycle each month anyone having or had same problem??

My cycles are decreasing as well, month by month. Past four months from 28 days to 23 . How old are you? My doctor reassured me that this is ok for my age (27 this week !). She told me that depending on when I ovulate this will not be a problem. This is the first month I am temping and opk due to my own concerns about lp length. My opks are getting darker and my period only ended two days ago.... I must ovulate wayyyyy, wayyy earlier than ff or I had ever predicted which I am glad I know now.

I have heard that vitamin d increases the lp? Hopefully I am right with D... Maybe ladies on here could clarify. I try to get it from the orange juice I drink with extra d and I have it in my prenatals. Good luck !!

Lindreed, I am 31 nearly 32 hence why a bit more concerned. I came off pill end of July and gone from 28, 28, 24, 24, 22 and now looks like 20 2 cycles ago I got negative opk so certain I didn't 'o' FF gave me crosshairs but pretty sure I didn't. This cycle I definitely ovulated cycle day 9 and matched perfectly with FF crosshairs so I am currently 11DPO so fingers crossed but might get an appointment for peace of mind only good thing about short cycle this month is I expect another early ovulation which means hubs will be home as he was due away ovulation time although we really missed this cycle due to ovulating early so making up for it. Just frustrating with it changing all the time :-(

Good luck with your early bedding!!! This cycle i started opk day after period just to make sure! keep me updated hun :) :thumbup:

Oh forgot to add was on B6 since February with breaks as not meant to take it for long periods of time, i was taking it as hyperemisis preventative as suffered HG with DD and may help my body prepare if i get it again :)

Glad you mentioned that about vitamin b and only taking it for certain periods of time. I wouldn't have known that.
We have been ttc about three months and silly, we thought it would happen right away. Since coming off mirena I had this weird feeling we have been missing o some how. My period is long about 5-6 sometimes 7 days and HEAVY. Then, my cycles are only 24-26 days or less. So I am doing the opks with the idea that maybe we have missed o because here I am thinking I am the average cd14 ovulator when I could be more like cd 9! The opks are even darker this aft so I'm fairly confident I was right ...

I wish you the best of luck this month crossing my fingers for a bfp and you won't have to fret over cycles after that ! We are also
Waiting for pre seed to arrive in the mail like the opks and hpts lol. My husband keeps laughing about all the strange packages being sent here off eBay lol.... I feel like I am running a baby making operation out of our condo :)

Another thing we are doing is pinnaple each day for both of us and we might buy fertil aid for him...

aidensmommy .. im super emotional today too. i cried for hours over nothing that really warranted crying at all and thats so not me.

im really hoping its due to pregnancy horomones.. if not i have the most intense PMS ever i guess.

I called OH crying and he came home with hot chcolate and tries to make me feel better. was trying to tell me the rats nest of a hair do i have going on looked sexy lol and was saying cheesy things like im the apple in his pie and the queen of his kingdom . and he put his head on my belly and said "yupp i can hear a little boy there" .. hes foolish some times but he made me feel a lot better. i cant wait til he gets home again i just want hugs and to be sooked

hey ladies, quick update, looks like I got my positive OPK today bring on the 2WW :) I will still be testing on the 21st of December, which would make me 13 DPO. Last month I had a 10 day luteal phase, praying that it is a bit longer than that.

Also I have been cramping for a good hour or so, so I am guessing that I am ovulating right now. So excited!!! <3

Attachments

• Picture (Resized).jpg
    Picture (Resized).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
I guess you could put me down for a bfp today! it's faint. veryyyy faint but a lines a line I think! if I could email it to anyone and they could upload it thatd be great!

yay congrats!!!! This is one lucky thread! I wish u a H&H 9months!!

PS...send some baby dust this way! Lol =)

I am feeling deflated. Usually a couple days after I ovulate my boobs start killing me, and it's no different this time around :( still keeping my fingers crossed though af due the 20th

Newlywed2013, sounds just like its a normal ovulation sign for you. You are from out... All you had to do was BD and you're in. You could be pregnant! :)

AFM: 8dpo... getting anxious, very excited. It's almost time to find out.

Congrats to the December BFP's! Sorry if the witch showed! :hugs: And if you're waiting to test bring on those BFP's!

thank you =) Idk what's wrong with me! I'm always so positive and I'm far from that today! And oh my gosh would that be amazing if it was due to early pregnancy. It'd be more than worth it! I should have came on here wayyy earlier because right after my vent post I felt a little bit better and now I feel even more better. I guess that's what these sites are made for though! Lol. Well babyandbump anyways...I was scrolling through Google searching stuff yest and the women on alot of other of the ttc websites are cruel! Its like they have no life or happiness so they pick on ppl who are emotional and just are looking for some support and hope and the nice women would ask questions we see posted here everyday that we all happily reply to with the information we have but these women were calling ppl things like "dumb" and saying "I hope u have a baby troll" and on and on..(not to me) but it made me realize how lucky all of us are to have each other. That's y I sent u a letter about being grateful for having you earlier lol. I am feeling much much better, for the time being any how lol, so I guess I'll try and hit the sac while I can MAYBE fall asleep. Ill ttyt my dear! Thanks for the reply...i needed it!!!
~Baby dust~

Hey you. Arrgg, i cant sleep... its 12:35am here and i cant sleep. Im getting anxious and im starting to have doubt as most of my symptoms have seemed to disappear. I havent had any cramping except a random cramp once in awhile. I havent really noticed anyrhing out of the ordinary.. i feel very emotional with thinking about a bfn and af arriving... i also would really like to thank you and all the other women on this site that are here to talk to and not judge. Its quite an incredible support system. Who can beat having all these people to relate to, right? Lol. I hope we can get our bfp's soon... went out and got 5 cb digitals... took 1 and "Not pregnant" but i still have some time, just couldnt resist... :( af supposes to arrive on sunday of next weekend.. such a long wait.... when is af due for you? I keep forgetting to ask. I did send u a pm earlier, not sure if u got it. Well i guess im going to do some google searching... lol. Ttus! Baby dust to all and to all a good night! :) bless us all,

hey ladies, quick update, looks like I got my positive OPK today bring on the 2WW :) I will still be testing on the 21st of December, which would make me 13 DPO. Last month I had a 10 day luteal phase, praying that it is a bit longer than that.

Also I have been cramping for a good hour or so, so I am guessing that I am ovulating right now. So excited!!! <3

Happy BABY DANCING! I hope this is our thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->