December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I'm pregnant! I got my BFP early this morning. Based on ovulation the day after +OPK I'm only 8dpo! So 9dpo at the latest. Squinters but definite lines on all three tests I took.

So excited. 2nd cycle after early miscarriage.

Congratulations :happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

AFM - Hey ladies. So it seems I ovulated for a second time this cycle on the 1st or 2nd. I went in to the doctor this week and she wasn't sure what casued it and found it odd also. She did hint that I should lose weight, but I've been trying to for over a year now so I guess I'll just have to push harder. She is also going to test my progesterone level when I ovulate next cycle, so let's see how that goes. I'm currently 6/7DPO so I've got about 8 days before I should get my menses. And judging by that, I won't get to really try in my December cycle because my DH is going to the states for 3 weeks for work at the beginning of January, but we will see if we might get lucky. I've kinda been avoinding BnB and I don't know why. I seem to be wanting to take a much more relaxed approach to TTC honestly.

So, I was thinking about you and I think that maybe possibly one of two things might have happened 1. Your body geared up to o but never did. Sometimes that can happen and the body decides to o later in the cycle. 2. The spotting you experienced was a very light period and you ovulated right on time or perhaps a bit early.

How is your hubby handling the whole ttc thing nowadays?

Thanks everyone!

Picture of the first I'm losing my mind test is in my pregnancy journal. Link is in my signature.

I didn't take a picture of the others.

Pics!!

Newlywed2013, sounds just like its a normal ovulation sign for you. You are from out... All you had to do was BD and you're in. You could be pregnant! :)

AFM: 8dpo... getting anxious, very excited. It's almost time to find out.

Congrats to the Deceimber BFP's! Sorry if the witch showed! :hugs: And if you're waiting to test bring on those BFP's!

i hope you are right! I hate being the newbie and really having no idea what is going on! We did bd the three days before my expected ovulation day, but I don't temp or use opks. I did have ewcm when we Bd'd though! I am so anxious!

Leinz is right bd=possible baby making. Good luck!

AFM: just awoke from a horrid dream. I was working and a guy came up and started shooting kids and teachers. I was able to get some of the class I was in to safety, but not before two children were shot right in front of me. Then there was an explosion in the cafeteria and we all ran outside. I went with this bus driver to make sure the kids get home safely and the bus driver would not let me off the bus! Stupid dreams!

My temp slightly increased this morning after having small twinges throughout the day yesterday. Made myself a nice serving of asparagus, but after having a few spears I couldn't stand the taste anymore and gave them to hubby, who said they were great :shrug: I have a stuffy nose and a bit of a sore throat. Boobs are tender, but not that painful. It did hurt to lay on my stomach yesterday. Still bloated and constipated.

Ok so I tested today and got another very faint bfp, I have been getting them for the past 2 days I am at most 7dpo today what do u think?

7dpo is way too early for a positive result. It would mean you implanted 2-3 dpo. Are you sure about dpo? I do see a shadow but I don't see any color to it.

Thanks Ladies! Bring on those BFP's! Still squinters today but to be expected.

Active: I agree 7dpo is way early but... maybe you are further on than you think. I'd take more IC to see if the same lines appear or confirm with a FRER.

Just wanted to update.... My faint squinter 12 DPO BFP must have been an evap because my temp dropped and AF arrived at 13 or 14 DPO. :(

Twinkee: I'm sorry hun! :hugs: May this brand new cycle bring your BFP!

I just took another test after a 4 hr hold, I am posting the original as well as the tweaked, still faint lines, I am also posting my opks bc I don't know what dpo I am but I feel at most I am only 7dpo, any ideas comments or opinions are welcome, im new to this

Attachments

• 018(1).jpg
    018(1).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 018 (3).jpg
    018 (3).jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 019(1).jpg
    019(1).jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 20
I just took another test after a 4 hr hold, I am posting the original as well as the tweaked, still faint lines, I am also posting my opks bc I don't know what dpo I am but I feel at most I am only 7dpo, any ideas comments or opinions are welcome, im new to this

i really hope its a BFP for you.. you just have to wait a few more days and do a FRER.. hard wait i know :dohh: x

:hi: ladies, I thought I got my positive OPK yesterday, as I posted it here, but I got another positive OPK today. So I am putting as ovulating today :) what do you ladies think, I will post my OPK from yesterday, the first one and post the one from today, the 2nd one (today's one is a little blurry).

I thought for sure my AF was due on the 21st, but fertility friend is putting me as AF due on the 19th :) so I will be testing than. Last month, I had a luteal phase of 10, so I am going to trust fertility friend and I will be testing on December 19th!!! Can you please change that?

Attachments

• Picture (Resized).jpg
    Picture (Resized).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_1876 (Resized).jpg
    100_1876 (Resized).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3

I see it and I say B(faint)P!! Can't wait to see a frer in a couple days :)
I'm 3dpo so a long ways off. Really struggling with a bad headache I've had since yesterday. I don't want to take Advil though just in case. Any ideas on natural ways to cure a headache ? It's so bad it's making me feel nauseated.

:hi: ladies, I thought I got my positive OPK yesterday, as I posted it here, but I got another positive OPK today. So I am putting as ovulating today :) what do you ladies think, I will post my OPK from yesterday, the first one and post the one from today, the 2nd one (today's one is a little blurry).

I thought for sure my AF was due on the 21st, but fertility friend is putting me as AF due on the 19th :) so I will be testing than. Last month, I had a luteal phase of 10, so I am going to trust fertility friend and I will be testing on December 19th!!! Can you please change that?

Hurray!! Has cm dried up as well? :happydance:

I'll be testing at 12 dpo on December 18th

Well feels like AF on her way very soon.....cramping bad and looks like if they arrive tomorrow that's me down to 20 day cycle, 11dpo so ok LP just worried about drop in cycle each month anyone having or had same problem??

My cycles are decreasing as well, month by month. Past four months from 28 days to 23 . How old are you? My doctor reassured me that this is ok for my age (27 this week !). She told me that depending on when I ovulate this will not be a problem. This is the first month I am temping and opk due to my own concerns about lp length. My opks are getting darker and my period only ended two days ago.... I must ovulate wayyyyy, wayyy earlier than ff or I had ever predicted which I am glad I know now.

I have heard that vitamin d increases the lp? Hopefully I am right with D... Maybe ladies on here could clarify. I try to get it from the orange juice I drink with extra d and I have it in my prenatals. Good luck !!

Lindreed, my gp put me on Vitamin D as well as Folic Acid as soon as I told her we are TTC, which is standard procedure for her with all TTC couples. In addition to the multivitamin I was already taking, she has me on 1000 IU (25 mcg) vitamin D and 1000 mcg (1 mg) folic acid. So maybe you should try this? She has me on Jamieson brand, but that may not matter.

I am so emotional today that I feel depressed and have been crying ALL day and its all causing me to feel like I'm already out for the month! Hopefully I can get back to my positive attitude ASAP! I think I'm going to go to bed super early. Just realized the last 2 FRER's I have were no longer good as of the month my friend gave them all to me (3months ago and ive checked the dates on all 6-8boxes (dont even remember how many I went through lol) and all have been dated for 2015 besides these two..kinda weird) so I wasn't able to take my test this evening after holding my pee for as long as I could without it causing an issue hoping and praying id get the one thing thatd make me jump in joy no matter how I feel. Ugh sorry this is just vent post..needed to talk to someone! But anyways now I have no tests for the a.m but hopefully I can make it to walmart/the pharmacy tomorrow. Its probably best that I have to wait until 11dpo or maybe even 12dpo to test again anyways, not being able to test when i was about to tonight just added more to my stress! I also wanted to update the ladies waiting to see if I got my bfp tonight or not. Going to bed before I cause myself more stress! Lol I feel better for the moment after venting. I'm so thankful for all u ladies! And I know how many of u are reading this, going through the same emotional toll...its comforting to know there's so many ppl on here supporting eachother! Baby dust to all! Thanks for listening =)

Oh girl, i know this is so hard... its such an emotional rollercoaster that we cant help but to stay on. I dont think your out. I think its a good sign your emotional. That could be due to all the hormones your getting from early pg. Our bodies have to adjust soo much throughout the whole 9 months that the entire time its emotional... you know? I am here for you as well as many many other women. You can alwys pm me and ill get a notification right away and ill write you back. Id be your shoulder to cry on but that doesnt work in the internet world, lol. I pray you feel better. Keep paying attention to that body of yours and try not to navigate your attitude into negative energy as that will only make you feel worse. Stay positive and dont dwell on not testing. Im a cleaner. I felt like doing nothing the past week but i keep trying to clean and clean and clean to keep my mind off things. Im cleaning things ive already cleaned. My house is already spotless (ocd) now its super spotless. Lol. stay calm,breathe, and write :) bless u darling. Stay strong.

thank you =) Idk what's wrong with me! I'm always so positive and I'm far from that today! And oh my gosh would that be amazing if it was due to early pregnancy. It'd be more than worth it! I should have came on here wayyy earlier because right after my vent post I felt a little bit better and now I feel even more better. I guess that's what these sites are made for though! Lol. Well babyandbump anyways...I was scrolling through Google searching stuff yest and the women on alot of other of the ttc websites are cruel! Its like they have no life or happiness so they pick on ppl who are emotional and just are looking for some support and hope and the nice women would ask questions we see posted here everyday that we all happily reply to with the information we have but these women were calling ppl things like "dumb" and saying "I hope u have a baby troll" and on and on..(not to me) but it made me realize how lucky all of us are to have each other. That's y I sent u a letter about being grateful for having you earlier lol. I am feeling much much better, for the time being any how lol, so I guess I'll try and hit the sac while I can MAYBE fall asleep. Ill ttyt my dear! Thanks for the reply...i needed it!!!
~Baby dust~

Hey you. Arrgg, i cant sleep... its 12:35am here and i cant sleep. Im getting anxious and im starting to have doubt as most of my symptoms have seemed to disappear. I havent had any cramping except a random cramp once in awhile. I havent really noticed anyrhing out of the ordinary.. i feel very emotional with thinking about a bfn and af arriving... i also would really like to thank you and all the other women on this site that are here to talk to and not judge. Its quite an incredible support system. Who can beat having all these people to relate to, right? Lol. I hope we can get our bfp's soon... went out and got 5 cb digitals... took 1 and "Not pregnant" but i still have some time, just couldnt resist... :( af supposes to arrive on sunday of next weekend.. such a long wait.... when is af due for you? I keep forgetting to ask. I did send u a pm earlier, not sure if u got it. Well i guess im going to do some google searching... lol. Ttus! Baby dust to all and to all a good night! :) bless us all,

for some reason my PM alert isn't popping up on its own! Ill check it after this =) my AF is due on the 12th. I think that's what's wrong with me too, now that AF date is coming closer ive been getting worried that it may not be my month. It really does stink having to wait like this every month! I'm going out today to get 1 reg FRER and 1 digi FRER for tomo a.m and Tues a.m. My fingers are crossed soo tight! I'm feeling down because my cervix is feeling super low, like lower than ive felt it in the 6months ive been checking it but its kinda on the squishy side with some firmness and it feels tightly closed but still have the lotion-like CM. I wasn't going to check anymore since my cervix acts like its on crack but I couldn't help it! Lol oh and my bbs dont hurt as much today and normally they'd stay hurting until AF comes so this is one thing making me think this is still my month just bcuz its out of the norm for me (along with my horrid constipation and headaches!) so I guess I have 3 things still making me feel in lol (that I can think of ATM but just woke up lol) If u can't tell, you'll be happy to know ive got my positive attitude back overnight...hopefully it'll last all day LOL! We need to stay positive together! =) I have to hop in the shower but ill fix my personal msg alert and ill reply to ur msg when I'm back on. If I'm not on here when u get that bfp, make sure u PM me with the news! (I'm sure ill be on in an hr tho any how =] ) Baby dust to you and all the other ladies waiting on their bfps this month!!

Aidensmommy, im so glad to hear that your feeling better today! I laugh my ass of when you talk about your cervix being on crack, lol. That so funny! Dh thought it was hilarious too. Lol. Im pretty lucky cause dh lukes when i read this stuff to him. Lol. And the past 2 days i have slept in until like 11am and i usually wake up at 500 every morning. I just wake up because i dont want to sleep anymore. Sleeping is wasting my time, lol. So when i woke up today dh was like baby love your pregnant and i was cought off guard and i was luke what? Why? How do you know? Lol and he was like because when was the last time you slept past 6 o clock even. I was like idk, forever ago. And he was like, exactly. Lol. Hes adorable. Lol. I have had a lot a lot of creamy white cm. Like i said i never get tjat. Only clear and water like cm. I feel as if all my aymtoms have disappeared though. The only things out of norm for me are sleeping in late, waking up 5 times in the night to go pee or to slam something to drink cause im sooo thirsty, and on the side of my left breast like directly on the side it hurts. Not in my armpit no directly on my breast but almost right on the edge of my boob by my rib cage it hurts ! Like i lifted something heavy and pulled my muscle, which obviously i havent.. so you will probably definitely get a bfp before me. My af is due 2 days after you. Im getting anxious for us! Are u taking a hpt today? I am going to try to wait until weds or thurs cause af is due sunday. I dont know if id get a bfp before then. What do u think? Well lmk how its going. Gotta get ready for the day! Thanks for making this process so much easier! It just feels like were best friends and have been talking forever! Lol. Just shows how long these tww's are for us! Lol. Hope u stay positive today and have a great day! Baby dust my dear! Remeber relax,breathe, and write.

ugh i am very emotional again today. OH had a big fight and falling out with his dad today and now wants to be alone and has gone for a drive and im here alone and started crying. i am not a crier, i haye being like this. we were suppose to put up our xmas tree and now no bodys in the mood.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
and, of course, :dust:

I'm pregnant! I got my BFP early this morning. Based on ovulation the day after +OPK I'm only 8dpo! So 9dpo at the latest. Squinters but definite lines on all three tests I took.

So excited. 2nd cycle after early miscarriage.

And congrats to you too!!! What a lucky thread!!!! :happydance:

Hurray!! Has cm dried up as well? :happydance:

Yes CM has dried up. I hope that's a good thing, for now.

I'm 3dpo so a long ways off. Really struggling with a bad headache I've had since yesterday. I don't want to take Advil though just in case. Any ideas on natural ways to cure a headache ? It's so bad it's making me feel nauseated.

Ummm...drink more water? Massage your jaw right at the edge of the jaw bone? Squeeze the web where your thumb joins your fingers really hard? Make hubby give you a massage? Take a nap? Unclench your jaw? Lie on the floor with your legs up the wall? Hopefully one of those works. :thumbup:

Tylenol is fine if you are pregnant. I had kidney stones with dd and the dr wanted to give me morphine (I didnt). I am prone to headaches and when I was pregnant the mw said tylenol was fine when needed (I took it when they were unbearable).

Rub some Vicks vaporub on your temples, jaws, and back of neck. This always helps me with my frequent headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->