December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

wow so many BFP! Congratulations ladies!

AFM I am having lower back ache and a twinging heavy womb feeling, like pm cramps but Im only 3dpo so far too early for symptom spotting??

wow so many BFP! Congratulations ladies!

AFM I am having lower back ache and a twinging heavy womb feeling, like pm cramps but Im only 3dpo so far too early for symptom spotting??
yes too soon, Implantation bleeding only occurs between 6DOp-12DPO, but good that you having symptoms!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

AFM - Hey ladies. So it seems I ovulated for a second time this cycle on the 1st or 2nd. I went in to the doctor this week and she wasn't sure what casued it and found it odd also. She did hint that I should lose weight, but I've been trying to for over a year now so I guess I'll just have to push harder. She is also going to test my progesterone level when I ovulate next cycle, so let's see how that goes. I'm currently 6/7DPO so I've got about 8 days before I should get my menses. And judging by that, I won't get to really try in my December cycle because my DH is going to the states for 3 weeks for work at the beginning of January, but we will see if we might get lucky. I've kinda been avoinding BnB and I don't know why. I seem to be wanting to take a much more relaxed approach to TTC honestly.

So, I was thinking about you and I think that maybe possibly one of two things might have happened 1. Your body geared up to o but never did. Sometimes that can happen and the body decides to o later in the cycle. 2. The spotting you experienced was a very light period and you ovulated right on time or perhaps a bit early.

How is your hubby handling the whole ttc thing nowadays?

AFM: just awoke from a horrid dream. I was working and a guy came up and started shooting kids and teachers. I was able to get some of the class I was in to safety, but not before two children were shot right in front of me. Then there was an explosion in the cafeteria and we all ran outside. I went with this bus driver to make sure the kids get home safely and the bus driver would not let me off the bus! Stupid dreams!

My temp slightly increased this morning after having small twinges throughout the day yesterday. Made myself a nice serving of asparagus, but after having a few spears I couldn't stand the taste anymore and gave them to hubby, who said they were great :shrug: I have a stuffy nose and a bit of a sore throat. Boobs are tender, but not that painful. It did hurt to lay on my stomach yesterday. Still bloated and constipated.

OMG that is a crazy dream o_O

When I saw the doctor I asked her if the spotting could have been a AF and she said no because it was WAYY to light. And even if it had that would have put me at O'ing at CD11 which is at least a week early. He's doing better but says I'm obsessing because of the OPK's and wanting to do my temp. I'm like Hunny, you have no idea... Compared to some of the women on the forum I'm basically doing nothing lol.

I got a super squinter on a cheapie tonight at 9 dpo! Can't wait to test again in the morning!

Fx'd!

Haven't been on much lately and definitely not caught up with all the posts on this thread but... I had a crazy mood swing and it gave me a feeeling to give in a day early and test today and got a very faint BFP at 9 DPO!!! :bfp: Going to take some more tests until it's an obvious dark BFP. I am in shock! I thought for sure nothing would show up this early!

Congrats!

So far I symptoms at all, except a horrible instance of nausea last night. Otherwise my nipples are still killing me.

AF is due today and my temp os up to a whopping 99.3. But I have a terrible cold which is probably contributing. And I am pretty sure I ovulated a couple days late. I will probably test tomorrow.

AF I also due for me today too and my temp is the highest it been at 98.13? Have no clue what this means forbid hopefully a good sign!!

Ladies I really need some input AF is due today - no sign or dymptom of her yet... So I decided to take a ppl randomly and it came back positive! Could this possibly mean pregnant!?!?! Any advice it input pleeeease as right now I am excited but don't want to be too excited

Ladies I really need some input AF is due today - no sign or dymptom of her yet... So I decided to take a ppl randomly and it came back positive! Could this possibly mean pregnant!?!?! Any advice it input pleeeease as right now I am excited but don't want to be too excited
you mean a home pregnancy test? if its positive you are pregnant! some woman don't get any symptoms at all until 6 weeks

you mean a home pregnancy test? if its positive you are pregnant! some woman don't get any symptoms at all until 6 weeks

I took a opk and it came up positive today and AF is due today? So I ran out and got digital ept and it said not pregnant- I truly feel devastated right now. :(

AF is due today and my temp os up to a whopping 99.3. But I have a terrible cold which is probably contributing. And I am pretty sure I ovulated a couple days late. I will probably test tomorrow.

AF I also due for me today too and my temp is the highest it been at 98.13? Have no clue what this means forbid hopefully a good sign!!

I hope its a good sign too ... I havent had any cramping yet this cycle either and normally start having them about a week before AF so im hoping thats a good sign too.

I read your other post thatyour digi was neg. I think you need more hcg in your urine to get a positive digi than you do for a regular test. So maybe try one of those. Good luck

I just did a FRER and immediately a what looks like evap line showed up but at the same time it kind of looks like there's color...im so sick of evaps!! But norm they don't show up in less than a min for me. Has anyone had this issue with FRER? I have a digi to take but didn't wee in a cup this time so I dont have my fmu for today. Tomorrow at 12dpo would prob be better anyways but plz any of ur experiences w FRER's would be much appreciated! =)

baby dust to all!!!

Haven't been on much lately and definitely not caught up with all the posts on this thread but... I had a crazy mood swing and it gave me a feeeling to give in a day early and test today and got a very faint BFP at 9 DPO!!! :bfp: Going to take some more tests until it's an obvious dark BFP. I am in shock! I thought for sure nothing would show up this early!

yay congrats!! Ive been watching ur posts this cycle and I knew ur bfp was on its way! =) this is honestly the luckiest bfp thread I have ever seen in my life lol! Have a H&H 9months!!!

Ninja, i cant seem to find your symptoms... can u post them please?

I'm 7 dpo today (ticker is 1 day off)... feeling nauseated, backache, tired, and grumpy. Breasts sore off and on. Some on and off cramping. I took a test today (yes I caved) and swear there's something faint on there...will hold off a day or two and try again. Hoping these are all good signs. Baby dust to all!

just tested... BFN.
nooow to wait for AF to show up.. sigh

Congrats to all the BFPs!! This really does have to be the luckiest thread ever lol. I have been trying to control my symptom spotting this month, because I convince myself every month that I'm pregnant, and then the BFN is so disappointing. : ( I am 8dpo today, and holding off testing as long as I can! Good luck to everyone! REALLY hoping to get a BFP for an early Christmas gift. : )

I love going thru the thread and seeing all the BFP'S!!!!

I had a busy weekend and got a lot of stuff done. Today I'm 6dpo...and honestly nothing going on out of the ordinary lol just slightly sore bb's.

Otherwise today I'll still be busy due to my 3yr old being sick (hoping I do not get it)

I hope this is a really lucky thread! I'm 6dpo and have nothing but gas and bloating. I'm not sure how my cycles are since I just got off bc in October. This is my first real cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->