December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

ITs wonderful to hear of all the BFPs!! Congrats ladies!!
AFM AF is due tomorrow and I have no symptoms of her showing up- no cramping no breakouts or anything. One weird thing is a normally crave chocolate around this time and I haven't craved chocolate hardly at all- more into carbs right now. So I can honestly say I have no idea if she will show tomorrow or not. I'm on CD 28 today temp was 97.6 today which is around what it's been. And I'm starving today!!!grr

Ok so I think I am more like 3-5 dpo and for about an hour I kept getting sharp pains in my right ovary, kept making me say ow and it hurt to bend over now it's more like a dull ache, with an occasional sharp pain. Not normal for me, but really trying not to get excited!

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, tired yet restless.
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI), nipples are puffy, dh noticed and oh yes they are definitely puffy, Back spasms, sneezing spells, i actually puked not too long ago but me and dh were arguing, which is not like us.... crabby much? Lol. I hope that was pregnancy puking and not just because we were arging. I never ever ever puke! Some mild cramping... hope everything is okay and a good sign..
Cd18 very stuffy nose today, headache, weird pregnancy dreams- probably due to me thinking about it, woke up a lot throughout the night, my nipples hurt soooo bad- can't even wear a bra, sneezing spells which I never sneeze- no allergies, main thing is my nipples are soooooooo puffy! White cm when going to rr- drips out slow. Awful taste in mouth, and gagging a lot. No bm all day which is strange...
Cd19 very very sore uterus, nips still somewhat sensitive- still no bra, still having sneezing spells. Awful dreams all night, lots of smells are repulsive- even coffee. Haven't drank any in 6 days... :( I feel like I can smell everything, BFN with fmu with a cheapie... lots of creamy white CM, cp still very high.
Cd20 no cramps this morning, my uterus is no longer sore, get a random quick pinch like feeling every so often in uterus area- kinda like a cramp but nothing compared to the past several days, have had no appetite for the past several days and now when I woke up I woke up starving, and I woke up twice throughout the night to go to rr and 1 other time I just woke up for no apparent reason, nips still tender but not awful, lots of creamy white CM? which is odd because I usually don't have much CM and when I do its always like water- clear in color, still have that awful stuffy nose but it comes and goes, hair has been greasy for the past 8 days or so- usually wash every other day now it's everyday, kind of like a stray headache- not a headache but it's there (make sense?), cp still high, BFN cb digital
Cd21 legs are cramping, side of boobs sore, lingering mild mild headache, white milky type CM, cp very very high, tired- have been sleeping in a lot which I never do, still haven't had any cappuccino in the past 8 days cause it sounds gross and I always have to have it immediately when I wake up

AF due dec. 15

Was wondering if you ladies could let me know what you think.... please.. kind of going crazy here wondering if these are good signs... :( or :) idk idk

Well feels like AF on her way very soon.....cramping bad and looks like if they arrive tomorrow that's me down to 20 day cycle, 11dpo so ok LP just worried about drop in cycle each month anyone having or had same problem??

My cycles are decreasing as well, month by month. Past four months from 28 days to 23 . How old are you? My doctor reassured me that this is ok for my age (27 this week !). She told me that depending on when I ovulate this will not be a problem. This is the first month I am temping and opk due to my own concerns about lp length. My opks are getting darker and my period only ended two days ago.... I must ovulate wayyyyy, wayyy earlier than ff or I had ever predicted which I am glad I know now.

I have heard that vitamin d increases the lp? Hopefully I am right with D... Maybe ladies on here could clarify. I try to get it from the orange juice I drink with extra d and I have it in my prenatals. Good luck !!

Lindreed, my gp put me on Vitamin D as well as Folic Acid as soon as I told her we are TTC, which is standard procedure for her with all TTC couples. In addition to the multivitamin I was already taking, she has me on 1000 IU (25 mcg) vitamin D and 1000 mcg (1 mg) folic acid. So maybe you should try this? She has me on Jamieson brand, but that may not matter.

I take a pre natal called " preg- vit" not sure if anyone has heard of it. Costs a fortune if you don't get it covered by your benefits. Thankfully mine do. It appears to have everything I need including vitamin d and folic acid. I was taking extra folic until I actually read the vitamin amount and folic acid amount in my pills and realized I was doubling the recommended amt. If this month isn't our lucky month, on top of everything I have done this month I might talk to a naturalist doctor .... See what they recommend that isn't too invasive or makes too many changes too my body. Thanks for the advice :)

AFM AF is due tomorrow and I have no symptoms of her showing up- no cramping no breakouts or anything. One weird thing is a normally crave chocolate around this time and I haven't craved chocolate hardly at all- more into carbs right now. So I can honestly say I have no idea if she will show tomorrow or not. I'm on CD 28 today temp was 97.6 today which is around what it's been. And I'm starving today!!!grr

AF also due for me tomorrow too!! Although for me I'm suffering with some cramping on and off and really have no idea at all. Barely any Symptoms besides the on & off headaches and also haven't had my 'Period spot' show up yet. Although my mind is going a little crazy as tomorrow is my FIL's funeral :( x

AF also due for me tomorrow too!! Although for me I'm suffering with some cramping on and off and really have no idea at all. Barely any Symptoms besides the on & off headaches and also haven't had my 'Period spot' show up yet. Although my mind is going a little crazy as tomorrow is my FIL's funeral :( x

I hope this is our month- I started feeling a little gassy today, I've also had on and off headaches and upset stomach first thing in morning for the past 3 days- didn't really think anything of it. Didn't really think of it as a pregnancy thing- we shall see :)

Good luck!! I don't plan on testing until later this week if AF doesn't show what about you?

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, tired yet restless.
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI), nipples are puffy, dh noticed and oh yes they are definitely puffy, Back spasms, sneezing spells, i actually puked not too long ago but me and dh were arguing, which is not like us.... crabby much? Lol. I hope that was pregnancy puking and not just because we were arging. I never ever ever puke! Some mild cramping... hope everything is okay and a good sign..
Cd18 very stuffy nose today, headache, weird pregnancy dreams- probably due to me thinking about it, woke up a lot throughout the night, my nipples hurt soooo bad- can't even wear a bra, sneezing spells which I never sneeze- no allergies, main thing is my nipples are soooooooo puffy! White cm when going to rr- drips out slow. Awful taste in mouth, and gagging a lot. No bm all day which is strange...
Cd19 very very sore uterus, nips still somewhat sensitive- still no bra, still having sneezing spells. Awful dreams all night, lots of smells are repulsive- even coffee. Haven't drank any in 6 days... :( I feel like I can smell everything, BFN with fmu with a cheapie... lots of creamy white CM, cp still very high.
Cd20 no cramps this morning, my uterus is no longer sore, get a random quick pinch like feeling every so often in uterus area- kinda like a cramp but nothing compared to the past several days, have had no appetite for the past several days and now when I woke up I woke up starving, and I woke up twice throughout the night to go to rr and 1 other time I just woke up for no apparent reason, nips still tender but not awful, lots of creamy white CM? which is odd because I usually don't have much CM and when I do its always like water- clear in color, still have that awful stuffy nose but it comes and goes, hair has been greasy for the past 8 days or so- usually wash every other day now it's everyday, kind of like a stray headache- not a headache but it's there (make sense?), cp still high, BFN cb digital
Cd21 legs are cramping, side of boobs sore, lingering mild mild headache, white milky type CM, cp very very high, tired- have been sleeping in a lot which I never do, still haven't had any cappuccino in the past 8 days cause it sounds gross and I always have to have it immediately when I wake up

AF due dec. 15

Was wondering if you ladies could let me know what you think.... please.. kind of going crazy here wondering if these are good signs... :( or :) idk idk

sounds good to me but ive been the same so may be wishful thinking lol. Dont u wish u payed more attention with ur first pregnancy? I know I do every single day. Although they say even every pregnancy can be diff in the same person but it'd sure help alot to remember some of what I was feeling! Lol I'm guna test in a.m. Ill msg u then. Goodnight! Baby dust to every one!!!

sounds good to me but ive been the same so may be wishful thinking lol. Dont u wish u payed more attention with ur first pregnancy? I know I do every single day. Although they say even every pregnancy can be diff in the same person but it'd sure help alot to remember some of what I was feeling! Lol I'm guna test in a.m. Ill msg u then. Goodnight! Baby dust to every one!!!
Let me know asap!

I got a super squinter on a cheapie tonight at 9 dpo! Can't wait to test again in the morning!

Hello ladies! I inseminated 2 days ago and I will expect my AF before Christmas. I don't plan to POS because that would just drive me crazy and probably depress me. So I figure, heck, wait till AF is due and then see where I go from there. However I have only one HPT left and it's a digital. So I will not be using it till I know for absolutely sure I am pregnant with other tests first. Then I plan on using my digital to let my besties know. :) But I don't want to keep spending so much money on HPT but I see the ones you all are using and would like to know more about it. And also, inform me of which ones to steer clear from.

At 7 dpo started getting sore bbs and cramping. No acne yet where normally I have horrible zits popping up by 8 dpo. Little more tired than normal since 7 dpo and peeing like crazy for no apparent reason today at 9 dpo. Nothing at all before 7 dpo.

Oh and also crying. A LOT today. Just because DD was being a handful, which normally doesn't cause me to be emotional, just annoyed.

Yay congrats on more BFPs!!!

I'm a couple days from O. I haven't seen EWCM yet. I have it every month. I expected to see it today but I've been pretty dry. Hoping to have it tomorrow. :) hope everyone is doing well whether you are waiting to O or in the TWW or even limbo.

I use internet cheapies Wondfo I purchase in packs of 25 on eBay. CHEAP! You can also find them on Amazon. I use just IC until my period is due.

Haven't been on much lately and definitely not caught up with all the posts on this thread but... I had a crazy mood swing and it gave me a feeeling to give in a day early and test today and got a very faint BFP at 9 DPO!!! :bfp: Going to take some more tests until it's an obvious dark BFP. I am in shock! I thought for sure nothing would show up this early!

Hi everyone.

Very hopeful this month, had implantation bleeding on Saturday, been feeling twinges, breasts starting to get sore on sides and feeling different.

Quick question, I had a random nose bleed this morning, first time in my life. Am I getting paranoid now or is this not related?

Haven't been on much lately and definitely not caught up with all the posts on this thread but... I had a crazy mood swing and it gave me a feeeling to give in a day early and test today and got a very faint BFP at 9 DPO!!! :bfp: Going to take some more tests until it's an obvious dark BFP. I am in shock! I thought for sure nothing would show up this early!
congratulations!!!

I am also at 8DPO, had implantation bleeding on Saturday (2 days ago), so very hopeful. tested this morning but it was BFN.

Did you test before you got your BFP? What other symptoms do you have?

AF is due today and my temp os up to a whopping 99.3. But I have a terrible cold which is probably contributing. And I am pretty sure I ovulated a couple days late. I will probably test tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->