December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

at this point im doubting its still viable but any thread of hope is nice, ive have 3 other children and have never experienced this, I started taking extra folic acid this month and I feel like everything went different, got bad cramps at cd 13, almost pos opks cd 17-19 very faint but slightly darkening bfp cd 22-now which is cd 28, spotting yesterday now full on af like today still getting darker bfp im so lost, thanks so much ladies u guys really understand the stress we go through

im going to test tomorrow morning with an ic and if its darker im gonna use a frer, I was going to use soy isoflavones this month but with bfps idk, should I just start taking them on cd3 or wait until no more bfps?

Well I hope for the BFP then active. I thought you said it was over. :hugs:

leinz-i thought it was over until I tested and got a darker bfp, I posted pic on previous page, idk what to think bleeding is normal af like but still bfp last cp it was bfn as soon as I started spotting

That's awesome. I've known a few women that bleed when they got their BFP! It's scary because we are so early. 50% of the time bleeding is normal and the pregnancy continues in the first trimester. Every pregnancy is different. :)

Little One- Hugs! Sorry the :witch: showed. May this brand new cycle be the one.

ashley- I get so excited when ppl say they see ur line! Keep posting them bcuz ur tests r identical to mine SO FAR so the comments on ur tests are exciting for me too lol. If I dont get a bfp, I'm sure going to b callin to make my complaint on frers. Aren't evaps suppose to show AFTER the test dries and not immediately after taking it? That's the part that's confusing me!

Same here! It's ok! We are early... Baby needs time to snuggle in. :)

leinz-i thought it was over until I tested and got a darker bfp, I posted pic on previous page, idk what to think bleeding is normal af like but still bfp last cp it was bfn as soon as I started spotting

don't give up hope! My friend is 8 weeks pregnant and spent the day in the ER for bleeding, come to find out she has 2 chambers in her uterus, baby is in one, the bleeding was from the other, and everything is fine!

Quick update for those waiting, took my digi and it was BFN and AF didn't show today. We shall see. I was hoping id get a clear positive if AF didn't show but I've heard the digis dont always pick up as early as traditional tests. Who knows! The past few days have been an emotional rollercoaster! I'm so sorry for those of you who had a bfp that didn't stick=( I can relate and would live to chat so if u need to talk at all just msg me! Ur all in my prayers!

oh lord plz let this all lead to my BFP!!!

How many dpo are you? Maybe you O'd a little later than you thought?

don't give up hope! My friend is 8 weeks pregnant and spent the day in the ER for bleeding, come to find out she has 2 chambers in her uterus, baby is in one, the bleeding was from the other, and everything is fine!

what she said ^^ my sis in law actually bled HEAVILY for 6months of 2 of her pregnancies and everything was 100% fine. I think you'll be just fine. Try to relax though, that's what docs told her as being to active with the bleeding MAYBE could cause issues but I think ur just fine =) I'm praying for u!

you ladies are life savers, ive been driving myself crazy just googling away which I know I shouldn't but who can help it

you ladies are life savers, ive been driving myself crazy just googling away which I know I shouldn't but who can help it

google told me my tiny ear infection was going to require antibiotics or my eardrum would explode. 2 days later it was gone :) anything you read you have to take with a grain of salt.

Another coworker of mine said her friends Dr tried to schedule a d&c but she said no, she'd rather miscarry at home, and she is now a mom to a healthy baby!

Omg omg omg

Little_one - I had pinkish brown yesterday but not today and today faint bfp - you're not out till the witch shows!!!

(And hopefully my bfp isn't bogus...)

Are you going to retest tomorrow?

Afm: last nights dream I saw a guy get murdered and then the murder chased me around the mall and he wound up dying because he didn't get a blood transfusion in time. Then I got home late and my husband wanted to move. We moved into a crummy apartment and asked to be upgraded to a better apartment for an extra 48 cents a month.

I am super constipated (haven't pooped since Monday) and am really bloated. Boobs are still tender to the touch and appear a bit larger. Nausea comes and goes, and almost uh threw up smelling my husbands chicken sandwich from chick fil a. Cervix is high, closed and pretty dry. My cervix usually opens a few days before AF and drops low with creamy cm. I'm still experiencing some pressure throughout the day, but not like before AF comes.

Jrepp - I'm going to test everyday and hopefully it gets darker! fxd!

What did you think of the photo?

Jrepp - I'm going to test everyday and hopefully it gets darker! fxd!

What did you think of the photo?

I saw the line. I hope I follow in a day or two. Took an frer yesterday and didn't see anything at 3 minutes so I left the house. Got home 12 hours later and there was the faintest of faint lines. Don't know if it was there in time so I'm going to retest either Saturday or Sunday.

Singled out the IC from this morning... do you guys see it? :-/

Attachments

• IMG_20131212_074547.jpg
    IMG_20131212_074547.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member