December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Thank you tons for your replies !! Completely makes sense... My af is due in four days , very short 24 day cycle sometimes 23 and I am only 6dpo right now bfn this morning. If the ewcm is ovulation or " real ovulation" even though I got my leg surge 6 days ago it would be a medical mystery because I had positive opks and temps 6 days ago. I teste an opk tonight and not even a faint second line. Before I
Af I do get a major increase in cm but never ever ever ewcm always creamy. Today was most def ewcm. Sure it could be just another "fake" symptom but of course I hope it's real. It would be just awful to know I had a lp of only what.... 5 days or so?

I talked to my mom, ladies, and she is going to let me borrow her laptop for a few weeksq. I won't see her until Christmas Eve though. Would any of you be so kind as to keep track of tester names, bfps and witches for me for a few days until I can update the page on Christmas Day?

And PM them to me maybe Christmas Eve?

I talked to my mom, ladies, and she is going to let me borrow her laptop for a few weeksq. I won't see her until Christmas Eve though. Would any of you be so kind as to keep track of tester names, bfps and witches for me for a few days until I can update the page on Christmas Day?

And PM them to me maybe Christmas Eve?

That is kind of your mom! Do they have any leads? I'll give it a try for you if you'd like.

Yay congrats momwife and beansy!!!

Brandi- that is awful! I hope you get your belongings back. I am so sorry! Glad you can borrow your moms computer.
JW is there a way to quote the first page and make updates until the first page can be updated?
Care if I try :)

I replied with quote then removed quote and brackets. Then copied and pasted as a comment.

:xmas6:PLEASE SANTA!!! BRING US SOME BFP'S!!!!!:xmas6:

DECEMBER 1

lala222
Lindreed
:bfp: mrsswaffer :bfp: November 30
:bfp: MummyJade :bfp: November 30
:bfp: squirrel. :bfp: November 29

DECEMBER 2

:bfp: Rainbow gems :bfp: November 27
lachicasola

DECEMBER 3

:bfp: BrandiCanucks :bfp: November 7
:bfp: LastGlamouri :bfp: December 3
:bfp: KcApple :bfp: December 3

DECEMBER 4

chelsealynnb
:bfp: JBaby90 :bfp: November 30
:witch: kit603 :witch:

DECEMBER 5

MommyCandice
RosieB1977
FutureBabyG
:bfp: 17e :bfp: December 2
Elizabeth4613
Katydid3480

DECEMBER 6

jwoot
:witch: Buckeyegirl9 :witch:
kfs1
:bfp: jelissamo :bfp: December 5
Boumboum
:bfp: mel28nicole :bfp: December 3
BumptasticMTY
monjon07
:bfp: RileysMummy :bfp: December 6

DECEMBER 7

hinbds
:bfp: Leinzlove :bfp: December 8
MeaganMackenz
:witch: hopeful harry :witch:
:witch: SweetMelodies :witch:
fancyglance

DECEMBER 8

junbait
nabbz90
meg0814
:witch: live_in_hope :witch:
Heather M
:bfp: linz143 :bfp: December 8

DECEMBER 9

xnmd1
N27murray
SopranoJKM
"witch: activelyttc13 :witch:
Donna79x
Theleons3
ditsydolly

DECEMBER 10

HGsurvivor05
:witch: Lirpa11 :witch:
PeachDaisy
Mel28Nicole
CM Punk

DECEMBER 11

:bfp: Linz143 :bfp: December 8
:witch: Twinklie12 :witch:
sharnw
aidensmommy1
:witch: Lovelymo79 :witch:
stickybean4
:bfp: RedNinja :bfp: December 9

DECEMBER 12

:bfp: wantingmybfp :bfp: December 7
AmorT

DECEMBER 13

Purplecupcake
Lovepink81
HappyMumMarie
:witch: Little_one :witch:
:bfp: Ashley8806 :bfp: December 13
:witch: RosieB1877 :witch:
:witch: aidensmommy1 :witch:
DECEMBER 14

CharmedKirsty
MrsLake2013
supersherwolf
Rahma
:witch: xMissChellex :witch:
:bfp: biscuitgal :bfp: December 12
:bfp: schmetterling :bfp: December 13
Venus13
:bfp: LoveThyBully :bfp: December 17
:witch: babyjoy391 :witch:
DECEMBER 15

:bfp: lorojovanos :bfp: December 13
:bfp: SoBlessedMama :bfp: December 16

DECEMBER 16

DSemcho
:witch: countrygirl13 :witch:
StarBrites

DECEMBER 17

kedwards1982
babyjoy391
MsFreebs
jservos
:bfp: KitteyKat2010 :bfp: December 17
Amanda111308
:witch: Ashley1021 :witch

DECEMBER 18

poppygirl05
BebVern
:witch: Princesa7 :witch:
Meljenn
:bfp: toasty6 :bfp: December 11
:bfp: Momwife :bfp: December 20
:bfp: msq :bfp: December 18
calilove77

DECEMBER 19

LoveKin
CNorth
K.N
CharmedKirsty
mrsstrezy
:bfp: qwk :bfp: December 18

DECEMBER 20

ReadynWaiting
pushmug7
Nini Lopez
tamil girl
Newlywed2013
:witch: Cheekygringo :witch:

DECEMBER 21

wbee
CKelly79
Ashley 1021
:bfp: Beansy :bfp: December 20

DECEMBER 22

LondonBean

DECEMBER 23

MKAC2005
skinnysmrs
lilmissariel
mandi21a
MandaMac

DECEMBER 24

:witch: Jrepp :witch:
:bfp: tracdesi :bfp: December 15
floydx
jmandrews
LittleAurora
:witch: Krippy :witch:
Rhapsodi
Lovest
Amanda111308

DECEMBER 25

Future Mom
Bee Bee
missaria

DECEMBER 26

Lijsken87
Lenka78
Leilani

DECEMBER 27

Jbbsturm

DECEMBER 28

Lindreed
WDWJess

DECEMBER 29

monika84

DECEMBER 30

MnGmakes3
HGSurvivor05
lachicasola

DECEMBER 31

Dsemcho
crayons
trumpetbeth
EMSwife1124
kit603
BabyConscious
Jokerette

**Watching**

mommyof2peas
jessie_jane85​

:bfn:, I knew it would be. I didn't even want to test because I had a feeling. But I tested anyway. This sucks. But AF hasn't showed up yet but I'm sure it will soon enough. I might as well be out. :sad2:

Ok I rarely get replies on here but here's an attempt !! I just got ewcm at 6dpo what he heck is going on !?!? I've never even seen ewcm before .... It's exactly how it is described but I temp and do opks and I ovulated 6 days ago!! I also am having cramping.... Why am I getting ewcm now !?!?

I got EWCM at about 5/6 DPO, it then turned creamy. If you think you ovulated 6 days ago and its confirmed with a temp rise then don't stress about the CM now, it could be your body starting a mucus plug. :hugs:

BFN today at 11 dpo :(

Hi there, I just wanted to reassure you. I got a BFN at 11 DPO. (It was stark white, not even the faintest of lines) and I used a first response early test. BUT today i got a gorgeous BFP, I am currently 15DPO. I hadn't tested since 11DPO because I thought I was out, but woke up to no AF. You aren't out until AF shows.

We suspect my ex and that he had an accomplice. We go to court in 3 weeks over custody of the kids. I have over 500 screen shots of evidence against him stored on that computer. Hr was in my house three weeks ago and took my keys and refused to return them for four days.

His sister is a known dealer in town and the thieves took only leftover percosets from my surgery, the laptop and the OPKs...the only thing of importance is the laptop...with the screen shota, three weeka after he keeps my keys...three weeks before court and two days after I told him my lawyer and I were pursuing contempt of motion charges because he is breaching 3 terms of the court order and isn't paying his half of daycare fees, refuses to take the kids when I work and it has resulted in me being cut back to part time hours and one more term but it's 4am and I'm still groggy, lol.

brandi I am so so sorry that happened to you. That sounds like an awful situation :hugs: best of luck to you!!!!

Sorry to hear Brandi :( something great will happen around the corner as that is always what seems to be when things are lookin grim for a while. I strongly believe in karma anyways...

Congrats on the bfps !!

And fingers crosses a mucus plug is why I got the the ewcm.... It was only for the afternoon no sex in three days so it wasn't ... Man stuff ...

Also I'm cramping.... Period is supposed to be only a few days away if I am sticking to my 23 day cycle... I don't usual cramp until the night before. What worries me is no breast tenderness at all. Not even a touch. Also I've been waking up every night at 3 am. No, not to pee... I just keep thinking it's time to take my temp... UGH. After this month I am NOT temping. It has seriously destroyed my sleep this go around !!

Bahhh just tested and white white horrible disgusting bfn at 8dpo:( feeling out. Most people by now at least see something and I'm only a few days from af :(

Bahhh just tested and white white horrible disgusting bfn at 8dpo:( feeling out. Most people by now at least see something and I'm only a few days from af :(

That's how I feel. According to the calender, I am about 1-2 days late and tested last night. I should've known. Its not my luck to get pregnant.

Brandi, so sorry to hear about the mess. I hope it all works out in the end.

It's an awful feeling isn't it? Just a huge downer. When you feel like you've done all you can possibly do and nothing.... Not good. I hope by the end of the day my morale kicks up a notch. This is always the point where I feel like if a is coming well bring it on let's go get it over with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->