December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Bahhh just tested and white white horrible disgusting bfn at 8dpo:( feeling out. Most people by now at least see something and I'm only a few days from af :(

8DPO is very very early. Don't feel down just yet. This is a good site - https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8

11dpo and a BFP!!! :D I Can't quite believe it...going to try with a FRER tonight; this is a Superdrug test...

positive prg.jpg
:happydance::cloud9:

P.S.
For those feeling out, I got BFN at 8 and 9 dpo too. Yesterday was he faintest of shadow lines on ICs (looked like evaps). Don't lose hope :D

Congrats !!! I have followed your post for a while now so pleased to hear this :):) ill try not to lose hope :) thanks !!!!

11dpo and a BFP!!! :D I Can't quite believe it...going to try with a FRER tonight; this is a Superdrug test...

View attachment 712549
:happydance::cloud9:

P.S.
For those feeling out, I got BFN at 8 and 9 dpo too. Yesterday was he faintest of shadow lines on ICs (looked like evaps). Don't lose hope :D

Congrats and thanks for the little bit of extra hope :D

I'm officially 1dpo today :) let the waiting begin! I'm hoping to test on NYE!
I've attaches my OPK pics all the way from CD8 to last night. Pretty sure I felt O pains yesterday and then I came home to a lighter OPK :)

Congrats to the new BFPs, GL to those waiting to test, and so sorry to the ones the witch got!
Here's to hoping I actually did it right this month!

Attachments

• IMG_20131220_170703_994.jpg
    IMG_20131220_170703_994.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 7
Congrats BebVern!!! :happydance::happydance:

Don't worry yet Lindreed! You are testing so soon - try to wait a bit longer? :hugs:

Congrats BebVern!!! :happydance::happydance:

Don't worry yet Lindreed! You are testing so soon - try to wait a bit longer? :hugs:

Thanks :) I appreciate it :) I tested this morning and not even a teeny line. This afternoon I have suddenly developed a cold and I'm super cramps which is making me feel positive again. Before you get af should your temp slowly decrease or does it just suddenly go down the day or or day prior? My temps shot up this morning three or four days pre af ?

Mainly just trying to see if I do know how to attach a photo but any comments on my chart are appreciated . First time temping and opks. Probably too early to tell if it looks good or not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
Lindreed - Friday *could* have been implantation...test again tomorrow maybe?

Tested :( thanks but bfn no doubt about it. I would say I'm out now. No reason to think otherwise. Not going to be a good day!! Wish she would show up and get it over with. Wishing you guys am awesome l holiday season xo!

Same here I tested 12dpo and BFN. :( not eating again until I miss AF.
Good luck girls! I will likely be in the January thread.

Not eating again ?? I hope that was a typo !! Out of sadness I just ate double breakfast lol. I think you might have meant test. I am a sucker for punishment so I will usually test until af. I hate af :( I'm so sorry your in the same boat. My fingers are crossed for you I really hope you get your bfp. If not, ill be following you along to January with hopes we have a bfp to start off the new year xo

Hi ladies!!! I am joining your thread! I am supposed to test on Christmas Day!!

I am a little excited about testing in a few days but i don't want to get my hopes up just yet!!!

So maybe some of you lovely ladies can give me some advice or your experiences... My DH and i have been married since February and TTC our first with no success so i went to the DR and was diagnosed with a prolatinoma (tumor on pituitary gland secreting prolactin)... My prolactin was at 89 and i have been taking 2.5mg of bromocriptine since november and this week my level is at 19 which is normal... i got AF on dec 1 and a + opk on dec 10 not supposed to get AF again until january... so i am now in the two week wait... the longest two weeks!

since last Saturday (dec 14) i have been a little nauseous here and there, headache for a few days, pretty moody, sore boobs and the last 4 days i have been having lower back pain its not severely painful it feels like AF cramps and a constant throbbing. I don't know if AF is coming early but i have never had any AF symptoms this early. I have not had any implantation bleeding, does that happen to every one? Has anybody else had the same symptoms?

Not eating again ?? I hope that was a typo !! Out of sadness I just ate double breakfast lol. I think you might have meant test. I am a sucker for punishment so I will usually test until af. I hate af :( I'm so sorry your in the same boat. My fingers are crossed for you I really hope you get your bfp. If not, ill be following you along to January with hopes we have a bfp to start off the new year xo
Lol a double breakfast! :D

Hi ladies!!! I am joining your thread! I am supposed to test on Christmas Day!!

I am a little excited about testing in a few days but i don't want to get my hopes up just yet!!!

So maybe some of you lovely ladies can give me some advice or your experiences... My DH and i have been married since February and TTC our first with no success so i went to the DR and was diagnosed with a prolatinoma (tumor on pituitary gland secreting prolactin)... My prolactin was at 89 and i have been taking 2.5mg of bromocriptine since november and this week my level is at 19 which is normal... i got AF on dec 1 and a + opk on dec 10 not supposed to get AF again until january... so i am now in the two week wait... the longest two weeks!

since last Saturday (dec 14) i have been a little nauseous here and there, headache for a few days, pretty moody, sore boobs and the last 4 days i have been having lower back pain its not severely painful it feels like AF cramps and a constant throbbing. I don't know if AF is coming early but i have never had any AF symptoms this early. I have not had any implantation bleeding, does that happen to every one? Has anybody else had the same symptoms?

Testing buddy!!! :happydance: Sorry, I can't answer your questions since I've never been preggers before, but here's hoping that we BOTH will be come Christmas morning!!! :dust:

Congrats omg !!! Had you tested earlier than today ?? So exciting happy nine months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->