December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

BFN! That's ok though. Not getting discouraged. Made an appointment with a fertility endocrinologist in January.

Congrats to all the mama's who got there BFP this month!

Congrats Lovest! Just curious, did you have any symptoms yet? I'm 10 or 11 dpo today but am waiting until Christmas morning to test (or the :witch:, whichever comes first :wacko:)

just wanted to update, im having a chemical pregnancy :(

Future mom, I have nausea and heartburn already. Threw up tonight. My sense of smell is very acute. Nipples feel raw, very tender... Breasts heavy, sensitive, not sore per se but tender to the touch, feel swollen. I'm pretty tired, feeling like urinating a little more and (tmi, sorry!) constipated/gassy! Feeling hot, sweating and then becoming nauseous... Ugh.

My tummy feels 'off' in general and and the boobs are almost tingly they're so sensitive, those stick out the most besides the tiredness. I can't believe I'm having these symptoms so early.

I wish you tons of baby dust and a beautiful BFP!!

So sorry msq :hugs:

This cycle has been confusing the hell out of me, I still haven't had a peak according to my CBFM (just lots of Highs) and I've not had a positive OPK either, but according to BBT and Ovufriend/Fertility Friend I ovulated on CD15 because I had a sustained thermal shift - it's not a big temperature increase though, so a few people have said it may not be a definite ovulation. I'm not overly experienced with BBT so i'm not sure.

Yesterday FF changed it's mind and removed the crosshairs because my temp dropped a little (though still above the coverline) but ovufriend didn't. Today my temperature has increased so FF has given me the crosshairs back, but they're now dotted rather than solid and Ovufriend changed my ovulation to CD18. So I may be 6dpo, I may be 3dpo... I may be neither :haha:

I'm out this month.. AF showed for me :(
Good luck to all you ladies and congratulations to those who got your BFP!

Merry Christmas Eve!
AF is due today and still no sign of her. I'm regular so hope this is a good sign. I haven't tested since 12dpo. FX'd! Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

Hope everyone's had a good xmas :). No BFP for me - Was meant to test on the 19th, but my cycle was late - which made my testing day the 23rd Dec. AF decided to make her appearance on the 22nd. :( So that's me out!

Merry Christmas Eve!
AF is due today and still no sign of her. I'm regular so hope this is a good sign. I haven't tested since 12dpo. FX'd! Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

Me too! Had a BFN yesterday, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed a little... I usually have miserable cramps, but nothing yet... who knows! Hope it's a Merry Christmas for all!

Think I saw something..but then I blink lol guess Ill see over the next couple days :D

Attachments

• 20131225_135210.jpg
    20131225_135210.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 23
Hello would I add me to this post? I am planning to test sat 28. So far I got 3 bfn in past three days. Gonna TRY to hold out til sat! Gl to all others! Merry Xmas

I am 8dpiui and will be testing on December 31st... if I can hold out that long! I don't "feel" pregnant... but I guess I am still in it until AF rears her ugly head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->