December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Hi ladies I got my bfp at the beginning of the month. It turns out that it was ectopic. Thankfully they were able to catch it before anything bad happened. Looks like I will be back ttc after I am healed. So happy for those who got their bfps! For those who haven't sending :hugs:

Hi ladies I got my bfp at the beginning of the month. It turns out that it was ectopic. Thankfully they were able to catch it before anything bad happened. Looks like I will be back ttc after I am healed. So happy for those who got their bfps! For those who haven't sending :hugs:

So sorry to hear Schultzie18!! Glad to hear they caught it early enough though, but it's horrible to find out that you're not gonna be pregnant anymore!!! Hopefully you'll be able to get back to ttc soon, once you feel upto it and hopefully you'll get a nice sticky bean that time!!!

Good luck! So sorry to hear the news! :( :hugs:

I just got my bpf 11dpo!! So happy!

Good luck everyone, Christmas babydust to you all

Yay congrats Khaleesi!!! :happydance: H&H 9months!!

I just got my bpf 11dpo!! So happy!

Good luck everyone, Christmas babydust to you all

Congrats!! A H&H 9mos!

Afm, temps dropping last 3 days, think AF is coming. Moving on to Clomid/IUI next cycle since my RE said my AHM is .47 and dh has a morphology of 5% but his count is 90million. GL ladies!

So sorry to hear that, I'm glad they were able to catch it quickly. :hugs:

So sorry Schultzie. Hoping for a healthy sticky bean when you get back into ttc! :hugs:

Congrats Khalee!

I'm so sorry schultzie! :cry: I am happy to hear that they caught it before you lost a tube.
Good Luck when you are able to come back and ttc again. :hugs:

I am out Star...do you have a Jan thread??

I am out Star...do you have a Jan thread??

I've made a January thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-here-get-your-newyears-bfp.html#post24200273

Come join us!!

Merry Christmas ladies!

Just an update, I still have had no sign of AF and am now 3 days late :( I have read, however, that since this next AF will only be my 2nd since my miscarriage, that my cycle length may be longer. My first AF after my miscarriage came 38 days after my first day of bleeding so maybe this 2nd cycle length will be 38 days now too?

I will keep you posted! Staying hopeful!

Merry Christmas ladies!

Just an update, I still have had no sign of AF and am now 3 days late :( I have read, however, that since this next AF will only be my 2nd since my miscarriage, that my cycle length may be longer. My first AF after my miscarriage came 38 days after my first day of bleeding so maybe this 2nd cycle length will be 38 days now too?

I will keep you posted! Staying hopeful!

It might be... apparently you can get quite irregular after a mc aswell.... I didn't get my first period till about 6 weeks after it happened and then my 2nd period came right on time (same date, following month). So I guess I was lucky :)
Hope AF doesn't show for you though! Fingers crossed!!

OMG Stargazer congrats on your BFP!!! I only just noticed. I got mine today!!!! Crossing everything we both have very sticky ones in there xxxxx

mwaah - Congrats to you too!!! We are only a week apart!
FX for sticky beans for both of us! :)

mwaah - Congrats to you too!!! We are only a week apart!
FX for sticky beans for both of us! :)

Yay well if I get past 6 weeks I'll be stalking you as a bump buddy :) FX we both get our bundles the same day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->