December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

3athena3 How are you doing? Have you retested? Looking for you bfp announcement! :)

Thanks for asking Stargazer :) Been trying to sneak to the computer without DH seeing. Want to tell him Christmas morning! Think it's safe to announce my BFP!

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 38
YAY 3athena3!! Congrats!!!

Good thing you took a picture of your test cause unfortunately the battery in the digi's run out reasonably fast so you won't be able to show him that test anymore.... :( But hey, you got your bfp, that's what counts!!!!

H&H 9months!!

BFP for me!!! Wooohooo can't wait to have DH open on XMAS morning. He has no idea :)

Thanks for asking Stargazer :) Been trying to sneak to the computer without DH seeing. Want to tell him Christmas morning! Think it's safe to announce my BFP!

Yep, no denying that one!!!
Massive congrats :happydance:

Congrats to the newest BFPs and have fun with your Christmas surprises!

3athena3 How are you doing? Have you retested? Looking for you bfp announcement! :)

Holy COW!!!!!!!:happydance: Stargazer.....I just saw! :hugs: Massive hugs and congrats! I am so happy for you. Sending extra sticky vibes your way!!!

I appreciate it. DW is recovering quite well from surgery so hopefully in a couple months we'll be back in TTC shape. She lost her left tube but we were told all of the rest of it is beautiful. According to our doc, once we're back to TTC we are in good shape. Just a couple cycles and building up her folic acid and such again after the methotrexate. We are thinking March to start again. I'll still be lurking and cheering everyone on. :)

Well I'm feeling pretty defeated :( I haven't used an hpt since 13dpo (I am now 19dpo) and I was so proud for holding out! Since AF is due in 2 days, I was sure that if I were preggo, it would be detected by now! Caved and took and hpt and got a BFN :( Soooo bummed as I was finally starting to let myself believe this could be the month! My boobs even started becoming sore today! Guess it is a symptom of AF coming just around the corner :( Wish all the rest of you ladies the best of luck! I will keep you updated on when AF arrives.

ahw no BSelck24!! :cry: I know what you feel like... I thought I was gonna be pregnant but kept getting bfn's.... I now know I was kidding myself though cause I got my previous bfp's at 10dpo so I guess if I was pregnant I would've gotten my bfp around that day again this time, but I still kept hoping. And then the witch arrived right on schedule!

Are you late???

Feel free to join us in the january testers thread!

I appreciate it. DW is recovering quite well from surgery so hopefully in a couple months we'll be back in TTC shape. She lost her left tube but we were told all of the rest of it is beautiful. According to our doc, once we're back to TTC we are in good shape. Just a couple cycles and building up her folic acid and such again after the methotrexate. We are thinking March to start again. I'll still be lurking and cheering everyone on. :)

I'm glad your dw is recovering well. But so sorry this had to happen at all to you girls. :hugs:
I'm gonna be following you to your bfp! I know yours is coming. I was ready to give up and stop ttc when we got our surprise bfp. :hugs:

Well I'm feeling pretty defeated :( I haven't used an hpt since 13dpo (I am now 19dpo) and I was so proud for holding out! Since AF is due in 2 days, I was sure that if I were preggo, it would be detected by now! Caved and took and hpt and got a BFN :( Soooo bummed as I was finally starting to let myself believe this could be the month! My boobs even started becoming sore today! Guess it is a symptom of AF coming just around the corner :( Wish all the rest of you ladies the best of luck! I will keep you updated on when AF arrives.

sorry about the BFN, but I am confused, you have a 21 day LP?

ahw no BSelck24!! :cry: I know what you feel like... I thought I was gonna be pregnant but kept getting bfn's.... I now know I was kidding myself though cause I got my previous bfp's at 10dpo so I guess if I was pregnant I would've gotten my bfp around that day again this time, but I still kept hoping. And then the witch arrived right on schedule!

Are you late???

Feel free to join us in the january testers thread!

Thanks Eltjuh! I'm due AF anywhere from yesterday to tomorrow (I range from 28-30 day cycles). No AF yet but as soon as she comes I will join the January thread! I'm trying to stay positive, I just really thought this was it! :cry:

sorry about the BFN, but I am confused, you have a 21 day LP?

Well I have no track record of the length of my LP (as this was the first month I tested for ovulation) but I received a smiley face on my OPK on Dec 3rd which was only CD10. So yes, with around a 30 day cycle, my LP should be around 20 days. The wait sucks!

Wow, I can imagine...that is quite the wait! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->