December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

I'd love to be your bump buddy! :)
I'm very cautious too, hoping to make it to 6 weeks and beyond!

Lets stay positive together, with my last 2 early losses the lines never got as dark as this one so I'm taking it as a good sign!! I'll take anything at this point lol I'm really rooting for us both xxx

My last one was a loss at around 5 weeks, that line did not darken either. But this one has been getting darker and darker too!
FX for both of us!

Minuet! You are on a new cycle!! :happydance:

I hope I am! It never progressed from spotting so I just put in L so it'd start a new one.
Insurance application was approved, so I should be in to see a doctor here in a few weeks and that should get things rolling. So that is a major positive!

I've got my fingers crossed for you girls!! :)

It's 19DPO here... and still no AF and no sign of it either :( Been very annoyed... I've tested a couple times, only BFNs though :(

Hoping AF just shows up soon so I can move on, I'm feeling a bit defeated this month, was really hoping we'd get pregnant again quickly after our m/c in October... family has been starting to comment again on us trying to get pregnant with our 3rd, been a bit of a downer...

I've got my fingers crossed for you girls!! :)

It's 19DPO here... and still no AF and no sign of it either :( Been very annoyed... I've tested a couple times, only BFNs though :(

Hoping AF just shows up soon so I can move on, I'm feeling a bit defeated this month, was really hoping we'd get pregnant again quickly after our m/c in October... family has been starting to comment again on us trying to get pregnant with our 3rd, been a bit of a downer...

AerisandAlex, I too had a miscarriage in October and was hoping with one month off, this would be our month! However, although AF has not shown up, I have only gotten BFN's :( Now I am just realizing that my cycle must be messed up due to the mc :( Wish you luck!

Wishing everyone with their BFP a H&H 9 months!

:dust: to all!

The witch showed this morning so I'm out for this month, so I'm onto Jan/Feb, H&H 9 Months to everyone who got their BFPs!! :)
:dust:

Sorry af came. :hugs:
Now you can start fresh, good luck in January! :)

Not sure if this is where I should post as this is an old thread now and a happy one at that.. but I miscarried last week at close to 8 weeks. Absolutely heartbroken, but trying to be strong and look toward the future.

I hope and pray with all my heart that the rest of you ladies have an amazing pregnancy and birth. All the best to each and every one of you xoxo

Not sure if this is where I should post as this is an old thread now and a happy one at that.. but I miscarried last week at close to 8 weeks. Absolutely heartbroken, but trying to be strong and look toward the future.

I hope and pray with all my heart that the rest of you ladies have an amazing pregnancy and birth. All the best to each and every one of you xoxo

So sorry for ur loss :hugs:

So sorry! :hugs:

so very sorry to hear that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->