December Testing Thread

Uber late joining in, but AF is due the 31st. :) So will be testing that morning unless she shows up as scheduled.

Sorry about the AFs... seems like a lot of BFP's though! That's encouraging :)

Uber late joining in, but AF is due the 31st. :) So will be testing that morning unless she shows up as scheduled.

Sorry about the AFs... seems like a lot of BFP's though! That's encouraging :)

GL x

You can put me down if it's not too late for the 28th. I'm waiting for confirmation on a blood test tomorrow. I had an iui done and I'm 10 dpo today and 12 days passed the 250 ovidrel trigger shot. I tested negative two times on 8dpiui (Christmas) and then positive in the late morning of the 26th with a First Response digital. The next morning (10 dpiui- today) I tested positive again on the same tests that gave me negatives on Christmas morning and afternoon. Today I also took a blood test. I'm now waiting on the results. I should know definitively tomorrow.

Good luck with your blood test, but it sounds like you are pregnant!!

Citrus,

It definitely sounds like you're pregnant. Congrats!! =)

Thanks Leikela and Love2006 I still can't believe it. It just doesn't seem real!! I'm so excited but still nervous for my results to come back. I just don't feel the way I thought I'd be feeling. My boobs aren't too sore (just nipples) and I'm not going to the bathroom as much as I was earlier in the 2ww. I really don't have many symptoms at all. My biggest clue was when I got the pregnancy line down my belly. I looked in the mirror on Christmas day and saw that I had a pretty visible one going from my belly button to my pubic area. It was sooooooo strange, I was like what the heck!! It seemed to come out of nowhere. I had also gotten a dark spot on my face early on the last time I got pregnant (but not this early) so I knew that my body does that in pregnancy!. I got this line the same day I got my bfns on Christmas and the only reason I tested again so soon the next day was because of that line and that's when I got the positive on my digital FRER. Too weird huh?

Fingers X'd Citrus!

On to January for me Jodes...

Getting nothing but BFN, AF due tomorrow so looks like I'm out this month. :nope:

BFN today with FMU. 10dpo. :dohh:

Think I am going to try and wait to test again until Saturday. AF is due then and it is NYE, so all round a good day it seems.

Sounds like your preggers Citrus... congratulations! :happydance:

FXd Mom To 2 & Derina - it's not over until AF actually arrives.

Hi Jodes :hugs: / everyone
AF for me and it even turned up 4 days early on Christmas Eve for an EXTRA special treat!

x

Congrats Jodes! That's wonderful!

AFM: BFN this morning. 11dpo. 2 days to AF due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->