December Testing Thread

No way Jodes!!!! Congrats. Wishing you lots of sticky!!!!! I guess no boozin up for you this New Year's eve!

Thanks for all the congratulations. The blood test on Tuesday went well. My hcg level at 10 dpo was 13 and on 12 dpo it was 29. I have to go back again on 14 dpo. Fxd that the numbers continue to double. The doctor says that everything looks great so far although I want my super high numbers already lol. Fxd for all of you. I guess you just never know when it's going to be your turn. Last month I was really bumming because I had to sit out and not have an iui because I had cysts from the cycle before. Now I'm happy that happened. Go figure. :)

Congrats Jodes!!! I think we're going to be traveling down the same road for the next 8/9 months.

Congrats Jodes!!! I think we're going to be traveling down the same road for the next 8/9 months.

:hugs: its seems that way. I have my first scan on 12th January at 6 weeks :thumbup: since i've had 4 mc's this year i'm being monitored.

Congrats Jodes and Citrus!!! Wonderful news. Lots of sticky dust to you both.

Congrats Citrus!

Two miracle babies! <3 *sticky sticky baby dust!*

AFM: Temp dropped this morning (12dpo) so :witch: should be showing up soon.

Congratulations Jodes,I'm delighted for you. :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mths..

Also to Citrus and everyone else on :bfp:..

:hugs: to everyone else who were caught by the :witch:..

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

so sorry to everyone who is getting :witch:
https://images.anitji.com/hugs/018.gif

Just got my :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:
Thank you sweet Jesus for this blessing!!
Good Luck to everyone, Tested day before AF was due, BFN, she was a no show day she was due, so waited till the next day, held urine and no drink for 3 hrs that evening.
BFP on FRER and equate.
I truly thought I was out bc of the BFN day before AF was due, but could not understand why smells and random foods were turning my belly.
Ladies you TRULY are not out till that witch shows!!!

Congrats Mom, wonderful news. That is exactly how I got my bfp back in June. It was bfn day before and day of AF date but next day positive. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.
:cloud9::cloud9:

Mom to 2,

Congrats to you!! Wonderful news! Happy and healthy 9 months! =)

Congratulations Jodes,I'm delighted for you. :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mths..

Also to Citrus and everyone else on :bfp:..

:hugs: to everyone else who were caught by the :witch:..

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

thanks so much xxxx

Just got my :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:
Thank you sweet Jesus for this blessing!!
Good Luck to everyone, Tested day before AF was due, BFN, she was a no show day she was due, so waited till the next day, held urine and no drink for 3 hrs that evening.
BFP on FRER and equate.
I truly thought I was out bc of the BFN day before AF was due, but could not understand why smells and random foods were turning my belly.
Ladies you TRULY are not out till that witch shows!!!

oh wow congratulations!!! :happydance::hugs: We've had a fantastic turnout of bfp's for December :happydance: GL for those testing in January xxxx

Ladies just to let you know i will update thread tomorrow when all the ladies have confirmed. Have a wonderful New Year and heres to many more BFP's in 2012 xxxx

Ladies just to let you know i will update thread tomorrow when all the ladies have confirmed. Have a wonderful New Year and heres to many more BFP's in 2012 xxxx

Jodes I hope this doesn't mean u are leaving us :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->