December Testing Thread

Happy Christmas Jodes, have happy tears in my eyes right nowfor you. Best of health to you and your Christmas bean! Xxx

Thanks lovely ladies it will be your turn soon and then you can come and join me. Merry christmas and lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

grats hun.:happydance:

ive got :bfn: this morning but on good side we just got engaged :happydance:

still got few days yet befor af due ,got my fingers crossed lol

I got what I wanted for Christmas, I was to chicken to test till today to many times my heart has been broken. So when I got the BFP IN 2 SECONDS I PRAISED GOD. I had just got my size 9 back and I can't be happier than if I was in heaven THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE FOR US AND BABY DUST TO ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I got what I wanted for Christmas, I was to chicken to test till today to many times my heart has been broken. So when I got the BFP IN 2 SECONDS I PRAISED GOD. I had just got my size 9 back and I can't be happier than if I was in heaven THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE FOR US AND BABY DUST TO ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Congratulations :cloud9:

Napz congrats on the BFP

Sam Congrats on the ring!!!

Merry Christmas all!

Congrats Napz :thumbup:

And congrats Samantha!! Lets see a pic of your bling then!

:happydance:Congratulations hun!:happydance: :cloud9:

on good side we just got engaged :happydance:

Yay! Wonderful news! :thumbup:

Will take more in morning long day you're the only ones who know have to wait promised DH wait till we get all clear from Doctor Just really really really happy still FXed for all It will happen good night talk more tomorrow. Need help with tickers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->