• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

decided to stop the clomid , just cant do it any longer....

resque07

mother of 2 ! ttc 2 more.
Reaction score
So this would have been my 6th month on clomid. Last month I got a 7 at day 21 results and the month before a 6.4 and all the others it was below 1. So doc uped me to 150 mg clomid I took them last night and broke out in hives all over my face and neck and chest. So I am done with the clomid it has caused the most aweful cramps and heavy bleeding. Painful breast and not to mention the weight gain. My body looks like a balloon.lol. sure wish I could get pregnant so now im just gonna put it in gods hand.

Awww, sorry to hear clomid was so rough for you! I'm on my 3rd month and haven't had any side effects to speak of, but I also haven't ovulated on it yet. Boo. Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck and hang in there!

I never had dise effects until my dosage got to 150mg . And I am going to ask about ferma. Is it more gentel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"