Decided to wait!

hulahoops04

Reaction score
Well after 2 months ttc conceive we have decided to wait.

I start a new job mid November and we have decided to wait until 6 months after that so I'm eligible for all my maternity pay. So ttc is now on hold until end of May- start of June!

Not sure how I feel really. Its one of those heart vs head situations when I know a baby is something I want NOW with all my heart, but my head tells me we would be in a much more comfortable position in June and I can have a year off rather than 9 months. I've waited 4 years to finish my training, so i'm sure i'll be able to wait another 9 months :cry:

:hugs: i know its pants but it will be worth it in the long run. I am waiting till may 2010 as well. xxx

Aw the time will fly by....plus gives you time to enjoy each other, have fun over the festive season and save some money for baby or to treat yourselves....but its so hard isnt it! I have to wait until we sell our 1 bed flat and get a house. We were trying to sell before we concieved no1 and were sure we would sell before he was born, he is now 4 months old and we are still here so ttc will be if we ever sell so uncertain and its murder:cry:

Anyways...look at the positives. You can prepare and get even more ready.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I know how you feel, i could try again right now but we've decided to wait until after March next year (although that'll be interesting)
We get married in 5 weeks, will enjoy christmas together, get my 31st in March over with (i was pregnant during my 30th so couldn't have any champers!) It'll give my OH time to find work again as he has been made redundant without a payout & we can genarally get on our feet.
Keep us posted with your antics, not to mention tips to avoid the broodiness!!!

Thank you, you've all really cheered me up. I REALLY don't want to wait, but if I do I know it will be worth it in the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->