Decorating MY house!!!!

What if you did black and white but threw in some turqoiuse pillows and accents around the place??

you could do your balck and white theme and put in a nice bold colour to make it a little more funky?? like put a red duvet in there and some red pictures??

I'd do what most suggested and use a black a white theme with some coloured accessories. As nessajane said about using pictures, i'm really into canva pictures at the mo and you could use them in a nice bright colour to lift the room.

Have fun with it babe and i'm really pleased for you and Maya xx

Black and white sounds great,add some nice details and touches...mostly some nice gentle colours like peach or cream and it's gonna look awesome!

I'm so happy for you Kelly! :hugs:

hehe i get excited about cutlery and stuff!! and its over a year since i moved out! the last few weeks i've been just goin out lookin at house stuff. no point buyin clothes for me and katie so i just hit the shops lookin for house bits!!

congrats on the house, so glad you got it! have fun decorating!

i woudl do balck and white in your bedroom with hot pink accessories.

21st??? i thought u were much younger than that :rofl: i thought u were about 17, and heres me talking to u like a mother! :rofl: :hugs:

Glad you're happy hun! Have fun decorating! I would go for Black and White :D

oh honey thats wonderful news, am so happy for you :hugs: i LOVE black and white :) when i had my kitchen done last year thats all black and white and love it!! you and your princess are going to be so happy there :hugs:

I have black and white in the bedroom and may i say it's rather yummy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->