Dedicated to our angels in heaven!

dnlfinker

Reaction score
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
TO OUR ANGEL'S IN HEAVEN:

We know you are in Heaven now, watching and waiting for us to join. For whatever reason, you were taken away. We will never know that reason. It is comforting to know that you are in such a warm, beautiful place, but it doesn't take away the pain that we feel without you. You can't even begin to know how much you are loved and missed.

LOVE , YOUR ANGEL MOMS

WE LOVE OUR LITTLE ANGEL'S WHO WERE NOT GIVEN A CHANCE IN LIFE.

Emunah (FAITH) grew her wings on 07/29/2011.

It is almost Dec 28th, you were suppose to join us, but was taken away instead!
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

We know you are in heaven now, watching and waiting for us to join. For whatever reason, you were taken away. We will never know that reason. It is comforting to know that you are in such a warm, beautiful place, but it doesn't take away the pain that we feel without you. You can't even begin to know how much you are loved and missed.

love , your angel moms

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

We love our little angel's who were not given a chance in life.

God, why does my heart mourn for this loss that has me sworn, I don't understand why this had to happen to me. Why me I ask as I pray tears still raw on my face.

My heart is broke never to mend I had no idea of the pain that could prevail from within, never did I believe I could hurt so bad.

Selfishly I am hurting when I know you carry my daughter upon your eternal haven and she's happy in the gates of heaven never to feel the pain that I am feeling as a lost mother of a daughter who's past.

I don't know which direction to turn my path into perspective. I will never be the same once so happy as I was ready to welcome my little baby .

As I felt her grow and kick and hiccup I was so ecstatic yet my miracle turned to agony never guessing what the doctors would say to me awful words linger my mind "there is no heart beat", "you lost her and there's nothing to be done but to prepare yourself for the unknown of having a daughter that's already gone", to hold her lifeless body and to have to say goodbye before ever saying hello.

Ava Sofia March 3, 2011
I miss you more than I thought I could ever miss anyone/ You are always on my mind. XOOX Love Your Mommy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

For my Evelyn 3rd April 2011 - I love you

We know you are in Heaven now, watching and waiting for us to join. For whatever reason, you were taken away. We will never know that reason. It is comforting to know that you are in such a warm, beautiful place, but it doesn't take away the pain that we feel without you. You can't even begin to know how much you are loved and missed.

LOVE , YOUR ANGEL MOMS

WE LOVE OUR LITTLE ANGEL'S WHO WERE NOT GIVEN A CHANCE IN LIFE.

For My Beautiful Daughter, Emma....

Born Sleeping March 25, 2011

Forever Loved, Never Forgotten
:angel:

I love my Em'.... Miss her terribly .... Think of her daily .... :flower:

MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL MAYA LEIGH 06-04-2011 GREW HER WINGS I MISS HER SO MUCH LOVE MY BABY <3 FOREVER & ALWAYS R.I.P. :cry:

My two wee warriors, you fought so bravely but you had to leave us. We love you always and will never forget you.

Ta kite ano - Ethan Aaron and Hayden Nik - 31.07.11

xxxx

My beautiful daughter Emily, born perfectly still on the 24th July 2011.
So wanted, so loved, so missed :kiss:
Always in our thoughts,
Forever in our hearts.

Mummy and Daddy love you so much sweet girl XxX

To my sweet surprise Hadlee Raye. I carried you with me January 28,2011-May26, 2011 for 16 weeks 6 days...Such a wonderful blessing, just too perfect for this earth... I will always love you and miss you.... til we meet again. Love Mommy XOXO

PS- I planted you some flowers in our yard in so many different colors... I hope you just love them like I do cuz they make me think of you everytime I look at them :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->