Defeated.......Done....Saying Good-Bye & thank you all!

37Hopeful

Reaction score
It took me 3 years to find a "perfect" sperm donor.
After trying for 3 months, he had some second thoughts last month. We worked through it, and decided to give it "one last time."

I have been on Clomid for 3 months. To say it has been an emotional experience is a gross understatement.

I had success in ovulating, just no success in conceiving.

I know it hasn't been that long, but I just started spotting tonight, which means it has only been 7 days past ovulation, and as we all know, you can't get pregnant with a luteal phase like that!

I wanted to thank you all for your support, laughter, and sound advice.

I may drop by to see how everyone is doing from time to time.....but for this girl, TTC journey is ending.

Peace & I wish you all the best!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: 37Hopeful, sorry this didn't work out for you. I wish you all the best.

I'm so sorry Hun. I don't want to give false hope or anything but are you sure it's AF? Spotting at only 7dpo could be implantation or absolutely nothing. You seem so sure though and you will be missed from here.

I should add that I am 7dpo and have had sone spotting this morning.

Take care.
X

So sorry it didn´t work out this time, but you never know what the future holds, so I hope in one way or another it all works out well for you.

You've got to do what's best for you...but I hope that things work out for you one way or another. Sending well wishes your way.

i agree, it could be implantation, thats what i was thinking 7dpo thats when it happens!!!! fx for you, dont give up yet xxxxxxxx

I'm doing IVF... it's really not that bad. If you think you may want to give it another try it helps speed up the process

Sorry you gave up but understand....HUGS!

im so sorry things have not worked out for you but it may not be the end? also you can do things to help a short luteal phase? i wish you luck with whatever you do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->