Defeated

Good luck to you Hun. We're also facing secondary infertility. Ds was also a struggle so I shouldn't have expected anything different. My heart is so sad but I'm now thinking we might have to be one and done.

Don't give up! We signed up to do ivf and planned to just try naturally two month months while we were waiting to start the ivf cycle. We found out the month before we were supposed to start ivf that I got pregnant naturally!! After two iui's, 6 rounds of femara and 1.5 years of trying I'm still shocked it actually happened without assistance. It's still early. I'm only 8 weeks but we have had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat. Please don't give me and reach out if you ever want to vent. I totally understand and if you feel in your heart you another child is in your plan that keep trying!

Oh wow. That's fantastic for you. Congratulations!

Thank you! But I do understand exactly how you feel and what you to have hope!! :)

Hi, there. I'm in a similar situation. I have a 3 year old daughter. She took about 5 cycles to conceive so I had high hopes for baby #2. It's been about 1.5 years now that we've been trying and still nothing. I understand how hard it is. I'm a SAHM mom and it's hard not to think about...especially when i see my LO loving on her baby dolls. Hurts my heart. I'm 36 and hubby is 49 so time is not exactly on our side. I'm so disheartened, feeling pretty fed up and ready to throw in the towel but hubby still wants to keep trying. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Hi, there. I'm in a similar situation. I have a 3 year old daughter. She took about 5 cycles to conceive so I had high hopes for baby #2. It's been about 1.5 years now that we've been trying and still nothing. I understand how hard it is. I'm a SAHM mom and it's hard not to think about...especially when i see my LO loving on her baby dolls. Hurts my heart. I'm 36 and hubby is 49 so time is not exactly on our side. I'm so disheartened, feeling pretty fed up and ready to throw in the towel but hubby still wants to keep trying. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

I completely understand how you feel but don't give up if having another child is what's in your heart. Have you had an fertility assistance? I do have a friend that had been trying well over a year and finally did her first IUI and got pregnant. Im hear if you ever want to talk! The monthly letdown is so hard to move past but keep positive and weigh out all your options!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->