Defo someone in there!

Mark&Annie

Reaction score
I posted a week or so ago as I was worried I had miscarried due to some bleeding.

I had an early scan today, and saw a little flutter which was it's heartbeat. Crazy stuff! So, it was measured and is 7w3d old, who'da guessed! Thought it was just 6weeks. They want me to go again at 10weeks (27th April) so as to check there's only one some one in there due to a space beside :shock:

Went through a whole load of emotions after bleeding, still a bit shocked I am actually pregnant! I did think, if I'm not, my bodys doing a damn fine impression of being!

Anyhoo, hello and hope to go the duration!

Congrats!
Its so amazing when you see the heartbeat, and know there is really a :baby: in there.

Thank you :D

Felt so rancid last night, tummy and nerves meant one shocking nights sleep! Feel 100% better now, even scoffed down some salmon, mmmm :)
Off to walk the dogs and tell them the good news!

Yay - that's good news then - a load off your mind! wonder if there is anyone in the 'space' that they mentioned! ooh exciting! I'd love twins!

Good luck at the next scan!

Hello and CONGRATULATIONS!

I am pleased everything is going well for you :hugs:

that is beyond wonderful....i bet you have had a right rollercoaster of emotions!

am really pleased for you....:hugs:

that is beyond wonderful....i bet you have had a right rollercoaster of emotions!

am really pleased for you....:hugs:

Thanks!
Too right - I keep welling up at the slightest thing - like reading the messages on this post! Oh dear lord, I miss being able to wear mascara, I have piggy eyes all the time now!

Wow! you must be on :cloud9:!!! fantastic news!! happy pregnancy!

:hug:

thast brill news .. what i went for my first scan on 27th march i was mesuring at 7 weeks 3days too .. the risk of misscarriage has droped a bit now you have seen the heart beat .. hope you have a happy and healthy pregnacy xxxxxxx:happydance:

Oh congrats am made up it all turned out well for you xxx :)

Am counting the days to my next scan now. I've been reading everyones posts so I know I'm not alone in my paranoia, but I just don't feel pregnant! I haven't been sick at all, just off some foods and a little bloated. I'm tired, but I'm always tired coz I work nights! Just want next Monday to hurry up!!!

Anyone know if a 10 week scan will be tummy or vaginal??

cant imagine the emotions you have been through x great news xx

Congratulations! on my first pregnancy i bled a lot when i was 22 weeks and as we speak hes running around right now!!! lol everything was fine!! i didnt have any vaginal scans i hope thats hasent changed as im due for a scan in a few weeks with my second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->