defrosting baby puree

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
how do u defrost ur purees? fridge, microwave or hot water? which do u find is easiest?

x

If I remember I try to get the cubes of puree out the night before and thaw them out in the fridge... however, with my baby-brain I normally forget and end up thawing them out in a bowl of warm water :)

I used to get the purees out the night before and leave them in the fridge xx

I usually microwave them. Just make sure it's all stirred round and leave it to stand a minute or two before feeding in case of hot spots.

we no longer have a microwave, so the night before I take out everything I need for the next day (though they really aren't purees any more but pre-made foods that I've done for her). I warm them up with a double boiler technique (sauce pan with water below and metal bowl on time)--works really well actually

I try get mine out night before and leave in fridge, if I forget get it out in morning leave on side, if I forget that aswell I get out lunch time and defrost in micro!

I take them out the night before, or first thing in the morning to let them defrost, but if I forget i use the microwave too x

I normally just micro them but i am going to ry and get in a routine of taking them out at night and put them in the fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->