delete

I could never understand how people have 2 under 1 or 2 under 2 even, I can't fathom having enough sex to get pregnant LOL or even having the energy! My mom had us 2 under 2 and it was a "happy accident", I told her if it happened to me I would die. LOL

We started trying for number 2 so there would be a very small gap between them and I'd only have to return to work for minimal time between. I'd only just about gotten a slight inkling of a sex drive back then spent 7 m trying for ds throughout which I just wanted to get it over with. I kinda wish ds had been a happy accident...

I'm just getting inklings back again now but thankfully the two keep us so busy there's not much chance of it. :coffee:

I'm in the same boat 2 under 2 eeek gives me the willies... Not literally lol I'm so knakerd nowadays that's the last thing on my mind!!!

One baby is enough for now! I couldn't have two babies at once x

I agree that you should feel free to tell your OH to deal with it himself. Sulking and pressuring you is immature and selfish. Tell him that part of being a parent is putting other people's needs before your own wants and right now you need to recuperate!

Same! I love oh but I simply cannot be bothered and. Feel awful saying that but oh works crazy stupid shifts and we are like ships passing in the night half the time, add to this our busy social lives and we hardly ever see each other to do it anyway lol! I'm just way too exhausted too :-(

I'm a 'cant be bothered' girl too. I try and at least keep him happy once a week without actually having sex ifkwim :haha: I find a glass of wine helps though when I have to bite the bullet :rofl: Maybe share a bottle once LO has gone to bed and get into the mood?

I found some of the articles in this blog very entertaining and matched what I was dealing with to a tee.

https://www.babyproofingyourmarriage.com/

The part that got me was the ten o'clock shoulder tap and how I really did dread it because I have no sex drive.

DH and I have gotten to actually scheduling a day. It keeps us from arguing about sex and makes me take some time to mentally prepare myself so I am not as exhausted by the end of the day.

Get some tissue ready before reading some of thid though. It's pretty darned funny.

Its so hard to explain to him.. hes a little insecure about his merchandise iykwim and takes it all to heart.. im just hoping one day it comes back..

Pp thx for the link im gonna read it now!

I have to admit that only now, after 10 months, do my lady bits feel back to normal! For she's sex hurt...surprise surprise it wasn't that tempting! Now by the time we get to bed, I just want yo sleep! Oh says his wants another baby soon - I told him we'd have to start going to bed earlier else it'll never happen! I'm not sure I'm ready for another yet though :-/

This is me also before our daughter was born we'd do it once twice a day!! Now it's once a week. During the birth I was cut down below and tore slightly aswell so I get nervous when I do have sex and tense up alot expecting it to hurt so think this is my problem as I've forgotten how to relax and enjoy it :( I hope our sex life comes back though I miss it

My brothers and i are each four years apart.. when i was born my oldest brother was 8 and youngest 4. My mom says it worked perfectly

Totally planned to initiate last night. Was waiting for OH to come home in thirty min. Woke up three hours later to jonathan demanding to be fed and oh asleep. Failed..

Omg Ladies have no fear...what your experiencing is totally normal and you can blame it ALL on hormones....can't remember where I learned this but..it all goes back to our maternal instincts...as a woman...we "instinctually" want to have children (I know not everyone agree with that but...it's true...some just shut off that valve due to personal life experiences)....that's why in our 20's we are as horny as can be...because our bodies have the urge to get knocked up! hahaha...we just shut that down with birth control....but instinctually...it's there.....once we GET pregnant...our bodies hormonally know this so we switch from "knock me up" mode....to " nurture" mode...because we now just want to nuture the new life that's here....now we're kinda in momma bear mode because we just want to watch over and protect this life that's here.....our bodies are no longer interested in sex because basically we got what we needed! hahaahhaa.......so we're using our OH basically....hahahaha.....Its perfectly normal to go through this stage for awhile......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->