delete

It makes me LOL a bit because he is covered in tattoos and has a few piercings too but make it medical and he's a pussy.

when i had my wisdom teeth out and he came into recovery i obviosly looked like shit but had the tiny cannula deely in my hand - he went white as a sheet and had to sit down with his head between his knees! I had to keep my hand under the sheet.

I spent a lot of my last labour worrying about him and me being hooked up to drips and stuff!

i realise now I have to kind of forget about his needs and concentrate on mine, sod it he can deal with it.

hence why I want to HBAC - he can sit on his Mac or do some hoovering or what ever while I get on with it LOL!

Just found this thread when searching on google about whether men can get in the pool. I really want DH to get in with me and he loves the idea but when I asked my midwife if men can get in she gave me a really funny look and said 'they don't usually' :(
I was a bit upset about that as it sounds lovely. Wish we could have a home water birth but we live 40 mins drive from the hospital so I don't want to risk it.

Just found this thread when searching on google about whether men can get in the pool. I really want DH to get in with me and he loves the idea but when I asked my midwife if men can get in she gave me a really funny look and said 'they don't usually' :(
I was a bit upset about that as it sounds lovely. Wish we could have a home water birth but we live 40 mins drive from the hospital so I don't want to risk it.

Don't let her comment stop you! After all, she didn't even say "no":thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->