Deleted

my bump 33w4d getting hugee lol ,

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100726_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20100726_3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 38
My 39 week bump taken very late today at 39+4 :)

Attachments

• 39w.jpg
    39w.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 39wf.jpg
    39wf.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
can't believe you only have 3 days until due date! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:
time sure goes fast!
xx

How comes noone elses bum is getting as big as mine! it just seems to grow every day...:cry: i might start The Bum Thread! and you can all see the gradual progress of my growing butt! Mmm...i just made myself feel ill at the thought!

How comes noone elses bum is getting as big as mine! it just seems to grow every day...:cry: i might start The Bum Thread! and you can all see the gradual progress of my growing butt! Mmm...i just made myself feel ill at the thought!

:rofl: :haha: i haven't noticed my bum growing but it must have, cos i have stretchies on it! :blush: :lol:

I know how you feel!! then we could also start the thigh thread too, as they seem to be growing just as quickly!!

17 weeks pregnant.:haha:

edit: Different photos, These ones have my new maternity pants/ shirt:flower:

Attachments

• SAM_0226.jpg
    SAM_0226.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 17w1d.jpg
    17w1d.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 17
  • SAM_0231.jpg
    SAM_0231.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
  • SAM_0235.jpg
    SAM_0235.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 15
well you look amazing. so slim yet still bumpy enough to be defo pregnant not fat! :flower:

20 weeks..xx
https://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx188/c4c2010/utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDQtMjAxMDA3MjMtMTI1OC5qcGc.jpg

36 week bump:happydance:

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 32
  • resize 2.jpg
    resize 2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 18
I am so jealous of all of you ladies bumps! All I have is bloat right now. But I'm going to take a picture after midnight when I'm 6+0. But still, I know there isn't going to be anything. :( You girls are so lucky! Can't wait to get a bump.

I am so jealous of all of you ladies bumps! All I have is bloat right now. But I'm going to take a picture after midnight when I'm 6+0. But still, I know there isn't going to be anything. :( You girls are so lucky! Can't wait to get a bump.

Id make the most of not having a bump and your body feeling like urs. Mine is just a total mess now, I cant wait to get it back
xx

Hopefully it stays that way, Im trying so hard to keep just the belly and not the access chub:blush:

PLease tell me! How do you do that?!

I eat 7ish times a day, simple things like chesse and crackers, or a fruit bowl.

And i do yoga and go for at least a 30min walk every night. Lol, i probably should do more since I feel like i do nothing. But chasing a two year old around helps alot i guess too.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->