Deleted

How comes noone elses bum is getting as big as mine! it just seems to grow every day...:cry: i might start The Bum Thread! and you can all see the gradual progress of my growing butt! Mmm...i just made myself feel ill at the thought!

My sister said to me my bum is growing as fast as my bump...i was not impressed lol:blush:

How comes noone elses bum is getting as big as mine! it just seems to grow every day...:cry: i might start The Bum Thread! and you can all see the gradual progress of my growing butt! Mmm...i just made myself feel ill at the thought!

My sister said to me my bum is growing as fast as my bump...i was not impressed lol:blush:

I think most of my weight gain has come from my bum and legs :cry:

23 weeks! I've "popped" a wee bit.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Pregnancy/23weeks1-1-1.jpg

My 6+0 bump, er, bloat.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100727_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20100727_3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Snapshot_20100727_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20100727_5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
it's beautiful, honest ;-)
just means you can know that your bump is mostly baby and you should go back to your normal self quicker!
xxx

im only 10 weeks, cant wait for my bump to start showing! you all look so lovely with bumps! x

Sorry for the darkness girls just some boredom pics from last night :haha:
The first is to demonstrate how much my belly has just SWELLED the last couple of days and the second is a completely straight on pic of my super lopsided baby :rofl: xxx

Attachments

• IMG000007.jpg
    IMG000007.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG000005.jpg
    IMG000005.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 19
awh jade... i love your bump pictures!!! they are always great :cloud9:
xx

You still in hosp hun? I've been a bit absent on bnb the last few days and have NO IDEA what's going on with everyone :dohh: xxx

xx

You still in hosp hun? I've been a bit absent on bnb the last few days and have NO IDEA what's going on with everyone :dohh: xxx

yeah :cry:
but i was reviewed this morning, they don't think there has been any firther seperation from the uterine wall. I am being allowed out for 2 hours today... so hoping it goes well.
Have settled a bit... getting a bit afraid of what might happen xx

everyone seems to think i've popped but i can't see it, what do u girls think?

first is 23 weeks then second is 23+4 for comparison

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100724_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20100724_1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Snapshot_20100728_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20100728_1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
xx

yeah :cry:
but i was reviewed this morning, they don't think there has been any firther seperation from the uterine wall. I am being allowed out for 2 hours today... so hoping it goes well.
Have settled a bit... getting a bit afraid of what might happen xx

Oooo two whole hours! What are you going to do with them?
Aw hun I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs: thinking of you lots :flower: xxx

Sorry for the darkness girls just some boredom pics from last night :haha:
The first is to demonstrate how much my belly has just SWELLED the last couple of days and the second is a completely straight on pic of my super lopsided baby :rofl: xxx
I just noticed you were already 27 weeks. :dohh: I remember the last time before I didn't get on bnb for a while, that you had JUST found out your were pregnant. And now you're nearly there! :happydance:Lucky you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->